I've Been Watching The Games For 3 Days And NBC Hasn't Shown One Medal Ceremony

7C89F2FC-FBED-FCA1-91F2484FB330EB06.jpg

Are they not going to show the National Anthem being played once?

Oh, I know....we've only won a Gold and a Silver medal.....that's not enough reason to show it.

image.php

image.php

image.php
image.php
th

image.php

584907438.jpg
I won’t watch one minute of these games. That’s what they are.

Screw any game where it’s always decided by bias judges. Did you like his routine? How gay. It’s all so gay I can’t watch. It’s like the jerry Lewis telethon. The acts are boring.

How many gay guys can sled down the loush? They cram four guys butt to cock.

Then the figure skaters.

Thank god for dvr
You are missing out on some great Curling
Another game. Not a sport. I’m sure it’s fun but I don’t care.

Here’s how I would watch. If you lose you’re out. So there’s let’s say 50 teams. You play like the NCAA tournament. Win or go home. Too many preliminaries and second chances.

Football season is over

Time to get into some kickass curling

That's strange....because male figure-skating has become so gay you might just like it.
My favorite move is the 69 in the males duet division.
Adam Rippon who is openly gay literally killed it in the men's free skate. He was unbelievable.....and of course they made sure the Russian beat him by a bit.
Unless you get a metal you’re pissed.

And I don’t like it being judged by corrupt judges.

We all know the olympics are corrupt as fifa
Taking that into account.....our first Gold went to a 17 year old kid who fell on the first two trips down the hill and nailed it on the final attempt.
It's moments like this that makes it worth watching.
Like Eminem sang “lose yourself in the moment you own it hey yo you’ll never let it go only get ONE shot do not miss your chance”

Not three chances.

Doesn’t this generation give everyone a participation metal?
In some sports you get more than one shot.

In snowboarding you get 3. The highest score wins.

The medal ceremonies are recognition that one person or team won and other's lost showing them might be very hurtful and upsetting to those who did not win can't upset anyone on worldwide television.

i just watched one.

And I wasn't even watching the Olympics.

I was just flipping around and saw some ceremony where the American won gold and the Canadians won silver and bronze. I don't even know what sport it was for.

Forum List

Back