I've been Watching obama's station

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
the little white fat thing whose leg tingles all the time is outraged that Newt attacked the press. How amusing.. Let's see here.. all Republicans are supposed to sit by and let the media/press attack them and not fight back.. duz we got that right. He slammed South Carolina and in general the South and Gene Robinson was right there to egg it on.. Well I got news for you news.. youse chickens are coming home to roost.

the little white fat thing whose leg tingles all the time is outraged that Newt attacked the press. How amusing.. Let's see here.. all Republicans are supposed to sit by and let the media/press attack them and not fight back.. duz we got that right. He slammed South Carolina and in general the South and Gene Robinson was right there to egg it on.. Well I got news for you news.. youse chickens are coming home to roost.

Another example as to why anyone from the left deserves zero respect of any kind.

Another example as to why anyone from the left deserves zero respect of any kind.

Or.....another example of a misrepresentation of the facts. You choose.

So..... the media reporting the facts about that thrice-divorced, freddie mac lobbyist, disgraced speaker, granddaddy of earmarks is called "attacks" now?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So..... the media reporting the facts about that thrice-divorced, freddie mac lobbyist, disgraced speaker, granddaddy of earmarks is called "attacks" now?

Yeah. Let's shut down Fannie and Freddie right now. :D

I haven't watched tv news/commentary in 5+ years. I read the news on the internetz :cool:. I do listen to the rebroadcast of the Sunday news talking heads on CSpan at midnight sunday.

Last edited:
Oh WillowTree :eusa_whistle:

backtothekitchen.jpg

:mad:

His ex wife opened her big mouth.. after how many years.. I'm sure her daughters are proud of her..... knot.

His ex wife opened her big mouth.. after how many years.. I'm sure her daughters are proud of her..... knot.

She's merely filling in the details. The generalities were already known years ago. He doesn't have the character or the temperament to be President.

Forum List

Back