I've Been Right All Along! There Is No 'Gay Gene'

Yep! What the real dirty secrets are is that these ‘gay’ and ‘lesbian’ people turn that way because they are sexually abused by an older homosexual and it messes them up and creates problems.

TheProgressivePatriot

No "gay gene" — New study says no single gene drives sexual behavior; A complex mix of genetic and other influences answer the question "is there a gay gene?" - CBS News

There Is No ‘Gay Gene,’ Comprehensive Scientific Study Finds

So what? This does nothing less that put your pathetic ignorance of the complexity of human sexuality on full display. It does nothing to support your bigoted view of homosexuality
Why do some guys prefer brunettes to blondes, or redheads? Why do we all have so many varied views about what we like and don't like? Why do some people prefer to have sex with both men and women?

Was I born to hate liver and sour kraut, and born prefer brunettes with brown eyes and a nice ass? Why does anyone like, or not like, anything? I personally think it's just from the experiences we go thru in life that set us all on our own paths to prefer one thing or another. I don't see any proof that my likes and dislikes are genetically programed into me at birth.

Yep! What the real dirty secrets are is that these ‘gay’ and ‘lesbian’ people turn that way because they are sexually abused by an older homosexual and it messes them up and creates problems.

TheProgressivePatriot

Then how do you explain people we've all known, that even from early childhood acted and looked gay, and at some point later in life came out of the closet? Maybe not genetic but perhaps something with the hormones, etc.?

TheProgressivePatriot

No "gay gene" — New study says no single gene drives sexual behavior; A complex mix of genetic and other influences answer the question "is there a gay gene?" - CBS News

So what? This does nothing less that put your pathetic ignorance of the complexity of human sexuality on full display. It does nothing to support your bigoted view of homosexuality

It means you're a pervert by choice, not by birth. That means all this bullshit about gay marriage is a colossal fraud that never should have been allowed to happen. We need to nullify it immediately.

TheProgressivePatriot

It means you're a pervert by choice, not by birth. That means all this bullshit about gay marriage is a colossal fraud that never should have been allowed to happen. We need to nullify it immediately.
Your post is spot on. Thank you!

TheProgressivePatriot

I hope there is. Then we can abort all defective fetuses.
First we should abort all morons and bigots

If you did that Humanity would go extinct...

TheProgressivePatriot

Why do some guys prefer brunettes to blondes, or redheads? Why do we all have so many varied views about what we like and don't like? Why do some people prefer to have sex with both men and women?

Was I born to hate liver and sour kraut, and born prefer brunettes with brown eyes and a nice ass? Why does anyone like, or not like, anything? I personally think it's just from the experiences we go thru in life that set us all on our own paths to prefer one thing or another. I don't see any proof that my likes and dislikes are genetically programed into me at birth.
You don't see because you don't look

TheProgressivePatriot

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

TheProgressivePatriot

Then how do you explain people we've all known, that even from early childhood acted and looked gay, and at some point later in life came out of the closet? Maybe not genetic but perhaps something with the hormones, etc.?
One of my friends had a daughter who was my sons best playmate, when they were 3-7 years old, until they moved away. They were an inseparable pair. When she was four and five, she declared she was a boy, and her name was Ted. Which was her dad's name. She dressed like a boy, play rough like a boy, even tried to pee standing up at the toilet with the other boys. In today's world, she'd probably be sent to the doctor for sex reassignment, and everyone at school would be forced to call her Ted.

She was not pigeonholed as a lesbian, and was allowed just be a kid, and she grew out of that phase. She is now a happily married woman, with three kids.

"I hope my child grows up to be in a nice same-sex marriage"

- Said NO PARENT EVER

There is only acceptance after the fact.

TheProgressivePatriot

One of my friends had a daughter who was my sons best playmate, when they were 3-7 years old, until they moved away. They were an inseparable pair. When she was four and five, she declared she was a boy, and her name was Ted. Which was her dad's name. She dressed like a boy, play rough like a boy, even tried to pee standing up at the toilet with the other boys. In today's world, she'd probably be sent to the doctor for sex reassignment, and everyone at school would be forced to call her Ted.
That is just plain horseshit.
She was not pigeonholed as a lesbian, and was allowed just be a kid, and she grew out of that phase. She is now a happily married woman, with three kids.
No she would not have been given gender reassignment surgury a 7 years old.

TheProgressivePatriot

Some of it for sure is environmental and parenting. For example, you'll find that a majority of girls who are not as attractive and very overweight end up announcing that they're gay or bi at some point in life. Then there were little boys that hung around girls all the time, never played sports, etc. and that eventually came out of the closet, to no one's surprise. Hard to tell if there is a physiological component to sexual orientation or gender change.

I think much of the homosexuality that exists is because of the society you live in.
Not all of it....but most of it.
Oh really? Then why were the ignorant fools who made up the old testament complaining about it thousands of years ago? Same for Islam, invented out of thin air 1400 years ago? Same for medieval Europe, which sought out gays and killed them? Same for modern Russia, which heavily penalizes homosexuality...?

Now, go ahead. You made something up because it sounded good to you. Now, let's see you reconcile your madeup bullshit with the evidence.

I think much of the homosexuality that exists is because of the society you live in.
Not all of it....but most of it.
Oh really? Then why were the ignorant fools who made up the old testament complaining about it thousands of years ago? Same for Islam, invented out of thin air 1400 years ago? Same for medieval Europe, which sought out gays and killed them? Same for modern Russia, which heavily penalizes homosexuality...?

Now, go ahead. You made something up because it sounded good to you. Now, let's see you reconcile your madeup bullshit with the evidence.

Imagine that. People thousands of years ago were way smarter than some dipshit from Indiana. Obviously, they knew it was unhealthy.

People thousands of years ago were way smarter than some dipshit from Indiana.
No they weren't. They were ignorant, terrified, superstitous morons, like you. The average schoolchild today knows more about the world and has better ethics and morals than them, and than you.

People thousands of years ago were way smarter than some dipshit from Indiana.
No they weren't. They were ignorant, terrified, superstitous morons, like you. The average schoolchild today knows more about the world and has better ethics and morals than them, and than you.
The Ten Commandments are one of the foundations of human civilization. One can argue whether it was provided by God or not, but not its effects on humanity and its importance and relevance in various aspects of everyday life, even today.

And that's just the beginning of the genius of those that came thousands of years before us.

TheProgressivePatriot

I hope there is. Then we can abort all defective fetuses.
First we should abort all morons and bigots
Then of couse you wouldn't be here so that works for me.

No she would not have been given gender reassignment surgury a 7 years old.
I did not say surgery, now did I. Making things up as you did, is disingenuous, and it's what people with a a weak argument do.

No you did not sat surgery . You said "she'd probably be sent to the doctor for sex reassignment, " So what did you mean by that? What do you think they would do with here today?

I think that it may be you who are disingenuous

Forum List

Back