I've Been Right All Along! There Is No 'Gay Gene'

Yep! What the real dirty secrets are is that these ‘gay’ and ‘lesbian’ people turn that way because they are sexually abused by an older homosexual and it messes them up and creates problems.

TheProgressivePatriot

No "gay gene" — New study says no single gene drives sexual behavior; A complex mix of genetic and other influences answer the question "is there a gay gene?" - CBS News

There Is No ‘Gay Gene,’ Comprehensive Scientific Study Finds

So what? This does nothing less that put your pathetic ignorance of the complexity of human sexuality on full display. It does nothing to support your bigoted view of homosexuality

Yep! What the real dirty secrets are is that these ‘gay’ and ‘lesbian’ people turn that way because they are sexually abused by an older homosexual and it messes them up and creates problems.

TheProgressivePatriot

I hope there is. Then we can abort all defective fetuses.
First we should abort all morons and bigots
I agree. Enough with Leftists, their time is past.

TheProgressivePatriot

No "gay gene" — New study says no single gene drives sexual behavior; A complex mix of genetic and other influences answer the question "is there a gay gene?" - CBS News

So what? This does nothing less that put your pathetic ignorance of the complexity of human sexuality on full display. It does nothing to support your bigoted view of homosexuality
I think much of the homosexuality that exists is because of the society you live in.
Not all of it....but most of it.

TheProgressivePatriot

99.9 percent of people are bigots.
You just mean the kind you dont agree with.

TheProgressivePatriot

I think much of the homosexuality that exists is because of the society you live in.
So what? What is your point?. That nothing should ever change? That science should never advance? That society should not evolve? WHAT?

TheProgressivePatriot

That is your world view because of the bigoted bubble that you have immersed yourself in

TheProgressivePatriot

That is your world view because of the bigoted bubble that you have immersed yourself in
Its reality, moron.
I think you consume too much protein and its rotting your brain.
https://jezebel.com/a-complete-breakdown-of-the-nutritional-content-of-seme-953356816

TheProgressivePatriot

So what? What is your point?. That nothing should ever change? That science should never advance? That society should not evolve? WHAT?
Don't get so defensive.
Science has nothing to do with it.
The truth is more women than men are attracted to the same sex.
Most men don't find anything attractive in other men.
It's rare that a Transsexual can make themselves appealing to pass as a woman through surgery, but that's cheating basically. Many gays feel that Transsexuals have issues anyway.

TheProgressivePatriot

You do realize that aborting all bigots would mean that every homosexual would have numbered days, right? After all, you can't get any more prejudice compared to those who stay within their own gender as if making more than one was a complete and total waste of time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

TheProgressivePatriot

When defective fetuses are aborted for their mental illness of thinking they are something they are not the world will rejoice.

TheProgressivePatriot

Its reality, moron.
I think you consume too much protein and its rotting your brain.
https://jezebel.com/a-complete-breakdown-of-the-nutritional-content-of-seme-953356816
:321::asshole::asshole::asshole:

TheProgressivePatriot

When defective fetuses are aborted for their mental illness of thinking they are something they are not the world will rejoice.
:finger3:

TheProgressivePatriot

You do realize that aborting all bigots would mean that every homosexual would have numbered days, right? After all, you can't get any more prejudice compared to those who stay within their own gender as if making more than one was a complete and total waste of time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Reading your posts is a complete and total waste of time

TheProgressivePatriot

You'd be aborted, you're one of the biggest bigots on this forum.

Nearly everyone is bigoted against something.

Forum List

Back