I've been listening to Rush Limbaugh, have you?

Rush's pimp hand is strong.
The left have been trying to destroy him for years.
Until the day I tune in to WABC radio in NY
at 12 Noon Monday thru Friday and find another show in it's place
Rush will still rule the airwaves.

Maybe the left will counter with a show that could be called
Air America and have Al Franken as it's big host and then they can
challenge El Rushbo.....

.....Wait ,what is that you say...
that was tried and failed.... :eusa_clap:

Those who are stating Mr. Limbaugh hasn't lost advertisers are liars. Listen, you'll only hear public service announcements, a few local ads on the local affiliate and lots of promotions for the station itself. Oh, and Limbaugh pushing some new ice tea to retailers (Tea for Two).

He seems to be holding steady with a $330M net worth.
How you making out, asswipe?

Hey 'warrior' how ya doing? That's the second thread of yours wherein you didn't use the word "fuck". Yeah, "asswipe" is vulgar but an improvement over the usual and with your limited vocabulary, you deserve a bit of credit.

Now, start to work on substance, idiotgrams are so ... well, idiotic. You seem a bit limited but hard work, a dictionary and spellchecker will make you appear normal.

Fuck off asswipe.
Neg repp'd for whining too.

I doubt if you lefties have been listening to Rush. More likely you have been subscribing to Media Matters and Huffington for their opinions about Rush. Rush took the day off yesterday to play golf in a charity event. Hardly the action of a talk show host desperate for sponsors. The interesting guy with the Brit accent, Mark Stein was guest host.

If you are hearing local advertisers and filler promoting your local affiliate, those are local breaks.
In the Bay Area I'm surprised Limbaugh would have any local sponsors.
The ice tea spot sounds like a network spot.

The ice tea spot sounded to me like a business Limbaugh was promoting, it was he who did the spot. My sense was it was not a paid spot since his face is on their web site.

See:

Two If By Tea® - Welcome!

BTW, the Bay Area is very diverse and a mecca for entrepreneurs. Don't believe SF or the Metro Area's 7,5 million people are all Berkeley liberals (even CAL has its share of conservatives profs and students).

That ad is hilarious.
He's being paid somehow either in trade for a lot of tea or cash. Unless he owns the company.

He owns the company.

I doubt if you lefties have been listening to Rush. More likely you have been subscribing to Media Matters and Huffington for their opinions about Rush. Rush took the day off yesterday to play golf in a charity event. Hardly the action of a talk show host desperate for sponsors. The interesting guy with the Brit accent, Mark Stein was guest host.

Mark Steyn is a frequent guest host. I luv him.

Like Totalitarians throughout history, American Progressives must suppress all opposition.

Can you believe they don't realize how transparent they are....

But…for the cult of Liberalism to be successful, it must be universal, and anyone suggesting notions contrary to those of the cult must be killed, shamed, marginalized or otherwise silenced. Or at least excoriated as evil.

Mark Steyn is a frequent guest host. I luv him.

Mark is hot stuff...really like when he fills in for Rush. :clap2:

If you are hearing local advertisers and filler promoting your local affiliate, those are local breaks.
In the Bay Area I'm surprised Limbaugh would have any local sponsors.
The ice tea spot sounds like a network spot.

The ice tea spot sounded to me like a business Limbaugh was promoting, it was he who did the spot. My sense was it was not a paid spot since his face is on their web site.

See:

Two If By Tea® - Welcome!

BTW, the Bay Area is very diverse and a mecca for entrepreneurs. Don't believe SF or the Metro Area's 7,5 million people are all Berkeley liberals (even CAL has its share of conservatives profs and students).

That ad is hilarious.
He's being paid somehow either in trade for a lot of tea or cash. Unless he owns the company.
He owns the company

Those who are stating Mr. Limbaugh hasn't lost advertisers are liars. Listen, you'll only hear public service announcements, a few local ads on the local affiliate and lots of promotions for the station itself. Oh, and Limbaugh pushing some new ice tea to retailers (Tea for Two).

He seems to be holding steady with a $330M net worth.
How you making out, asswipe?

Hey 'warrior' how ya doing? That's the second thread of yours wherein you didn't use the word "fuck". Yeah, "asswipe" is vulgar but an improvement over the usual and with your limited vocabulary, you deserve a bit of credit.

Now, start to work on substance, idiotgrams are so ... well, idiotic. You seem a bit limited but hard work, a dictionary and spellchecker will make you appear normal.

People with money must be worth listening to?

Nothing unusual about companies pulling advertisements from a show after a controversy. In a few weeks things will be back to normal. It's just a temporary set back for him.

It's a good thing to listen to Limbaugh; doing so provides a greater understanding on why the echo chamber/callous conservatives are so sure they know the truth - they get it from The Limbaugh. In the 90 minutes I listened to his monologue I heard nothing but his opinions based on his opinions, some of which belied current events which I witnessed from primary sources.

The right listens to Limbaugh for affirmation, not information; it’s a safe fact-free zone where conservatives can find refuge from the truth.
How and why he has influence over so many is astonishing and a sad commentary on the intelligence of the average American.

It’s at least an astonishing and a sad commentary on the intelligence of the average conservative.

Yes, I've been listening to him since last Wednesday. I started because of this butthurt from the lefties.

I have nothing to compare the show to since I never listened to him before but he does have commercials. Yes, they are local businesses, but Hannity and Boortz whom I have mostly listened to have those same commercials.

Do us all a favor, hold your breath until Rush is off the air.

Anyone know how much of Obama's Hope N Change Juice Liberals snort directly from the can?

I never listen to him. i find him boring and too full of himself. But enjoy yourself! You seem to listen to him more than any of the rightwingers who live near me.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

It's a good thing to listen to Limbaugh; doing so provides a greater understanding on why the echo chamber/callous conservatives are so sure they know the truth - they get it from The Limbaugh. In the 90 minutes I listened to his monologue I heard nothing but his opinions based on his opinions, some of which belied current events which I witnessed from primary sources.

The right listens to Limbaugh for affirmation, not information; it’s a safe fact-free zone where conservatives can find refuge from the truth.
How and why he has influence over so many is astonishing and a sad commentary on the intelligence of the average American.

It’s at least an astonishing and a sad commentary on the intelligence of the average conservative.

"The right listens to Limbaugh for affirmation, not information;..."

You have an interesting point there, Jonesy...

Rush often provides the evidence, data, and punctures bogus claims with humor...but...
...the Left has an advantage,in that, no matter how many times their nonsense is shown to be just that, they simply mouth it over and over...

Perseveration requires no thinking, no adjustment to new data, no comprehension.

Some ideas from "The Secret Knowledge," by Mamet, to make the point...

1. Should the global warming idea be rejected just because the folks studying it were found to have been cooking the books, and the much vaunted “hockey stick” graph showing a marked abrupt increase in the world’s temperature incident with the consumption of fossil fuels revealed as a sham?

Well, no more than the rejections of Al Sharpton’s championship of Tawana Brawley, whose false accusations and perjury led to the persecution of innocent police officers and the disruption of their lives should be rejected. After all, when she recanted and admitted perjury, Reverend Sharpton suggested that though perhaps the testimony was not all in could be ‘in this case,’ nevertheless, he still supported her because of the systematic history of similar cases….Therefore, the truth didn’t really matter.

2. One of the founding myths of the religion of Liberalism is that of “social justice.” As Thomas Sowell points out (in “Intellectuals and Society,”) the Left believes that wealth should be “shared,” ignoring the fact that by way of capitalism, it is shared in the most efficient manner, through trade.

Conveniently unasked, is ‘where did wealth come from?’ Pointedly, it did not come from heaven, like manna, and spread evenly on the ground! No, it was created by individual expenditure of effort, and by individual willingness to take risk! ‘Social justice’ thesis requires a belief that wealth-manna simply falls equally on all, and if anyone has more than another, it must have been stolen, gotten by cheating- the possessor of ‘more’ must be a thief! To the Left, in spite of one hundred and fifty years of the most extensive and tragic disprovals of Marxism, the possession of property = proof of theft!

Yet, poke a Liberal awake in the middle of the night...and they mutter 'global warming'...'social justice.'

Just for the approval of the herd.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back