I've been listening to Rush Limbaugh, have you?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Those who are stating Mr. Limbaugh hasn't lost advertisers are liars. Listen, you'll only hear public service announcements, a few local ads on the local affiliate and lots of promotions for the station itself. Oh, and Limbaugh pushing some new ice tea to retailers (Tea for Two).

If you are hearing local advertisers and filler promoting your local affiliate, those are local breaks.
In the Bay Area I'm surprised Limbaugh would have any local sponsors.
The ice tea spot sounds like a network spot.

• Banned
If you are hearing local advertisers and filler promoting your local affiliate, those are local breaks.

The ice tea spot sounded to me like a business Limbaugh was promoting, it was he who did the spot. My sense was it was not a paid spot since his face is on their web site.

See:

Two If By Tea® - Welcome!

BTW, the Bay Area is very diverse and a mecca for entrepreneurs. Don't believe SF or the Metro Area's 7,5 million people are all Berkeley liberals (even CAL has its share of conservatives profs and students).

Everybody's scattering from America's bigot...they don't want to touch him with a 50ft pole.

It's curtains!!...CURTAINS!!!

proxyImage.php_.jpeg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The ice tea spot sounded to me like a business Limbaugh was promoting, it was he who did the spot. My sense was it was not a paid spot since his face is on their web site.

See:

Two If By Tea® - Welcome!

BTW, the Bay Area is very diverse and a mecca for entrepreneurs. Don't believe SF or the Metro Area's 7,5 million people are all Berkeley liberals (even CAL has its share of conservatives profs and students).

That ad is hilarious.
He's being paid somehow either in trade for a lot of tea or cash. Unless he owns the company.

• Banned
It's a good thing to listen to Limbaugh; doing so provides a greater understanding on why the echo chamber/callous conservatives are so sure they know the truth - they get it from The Limbaugh. In the 90 minutes I listened to his monologue I heard nothing but his opinions based on his opinions, some of which belied current events which I witnessed from primary sources.

How and why he has influence over so many is astonishing and a sad commentary on the intelligence of the average American.

Those who are stating Mr. Limbaugh hasn't lost advertisers are liars. Listen, you'll only hear public service announcements, a few local ads on the local affiliate and lots of promotions for the station itself. Oh, and Limbaugh pushing some new ice tea to retailers (Tea for Two).

He seems to be holding steady with a $330M net worth.
How you making out, asswipe?

Can't say I have... but I'm not a desperate hack with an agenda.

Yes you are. You've been one in the two years I've noted your mindlessness. You're also a backstabbing hack, who plays the rules to overcome your lack of debate skill and simple intelligence. That's just my observation. I'm too much a gentlemen to share what I really think of you.

Sorry I don't do political talk shows of any kind. Not on the radio and not on TV, They are paid entertainers with an agenda to make money for themselves. At least they are honest about it though as opposed to the Liberal press that pretends it is unbiased.

Who cares what he did yesterday, when he's clearly in shambles today?

Sorry I don't do political talk shows of any kind. Not on the radio and not on TV, They are paid entertainers with an agenda to make money for themselves. At least they are honest about it though as opposed to the Liberal press that pretends it is unbiased.

FOX news claims it's clear and balanced. But you can feel free to spread your insipid canard.

You are such an idiot. Two if by tea is he and katherine's, his wife, tea that they created and are selling and all the proceeds go to military charities.

I heard ads for life lock, newcandescent, and I only listened for about 20 minutes today so dream on. Rush can pay for his own show just with the interest he makes on his interest lol

Fox is the only one that is bringing a conservative view to the mediasphere...so that makes it "fair" and "balanced."

Hey 'warrior' how ya doing? That's the second thread of yours wherein you didn't use the word "fuck". Yeah, "asswipe" is vulgar but an improvement over the usual and with your limited vocabulary, you deserve a bit of credit.

Now, start to work on substance, idiotgrams are so ... well, idiotic. You seem a bit limited but hard work, a dictionary and spellchecker will make you appear normal.

You are such an idiot. Two if by tea is he and katherine's, his wife, tea that they created and are selling and all the proceeds go to military charities.

I heard ads for life lock, newcandescent, and I only listened for about 20 minutes today so dream on. Rush can pay for his own show just with the interest he makes on his interest lol

I'm an idiot? Well, damn, who would know. Yep, in a a later post I properly identified it as Two for Tea but I didn't know he and his wife (um... number one, two, three or four?) started the company. The ads you heard were likely local ads sold by the local affiliate radio station; there were a couple of such ads on the station which I was listening to too. Defend him if you like, but don't pretend he has not been abandoned by advertisers. I usually listen to his show when I'm out and about in the morning running errands, and know the amount of commercials were enormous - they were not today.

Thanks for sharing. BTW, were you named after the character in Play Misty for Me? (I wonder if I should warn Rush?).

Last edited:

I never listen to him. i find him boring and too full of himself. But enjoy yourself! You seem to listen to him more than any of the rightwingers who live near me.

Forum List

Back