What Rush Limbaugh thinks your birth control packet looks like.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
What Rush Limbaugh thinks your birth control packet looks like.

d4Qfv.jpg

What kind of birth control someone chooses to use is no one's business. When they want to make someone pay for it, then it becomes everyone's business.

What kind of birth control someone chooses to use is no one's business. When they want to make someone pay for it, then it becomes everyone's business.

Sure. And when it becomes a public policy/preventive health issue, all ought to have participate in the debate. Blunt, however, just wanted a bunch of middle aged, white theocrats to advise congress.

Who do you think is paying for all those free condoms we're told are readily available? It's already everybody's business, so lets not get all holier than thou. This is about control over people and how the right always wants to keep their thumb on the rest of us.

Who do you think is paying for all those free condoms we're told are readily available? It's already everybody's business, so lets not get all holier than thou. This is about control over people and how the right always wants to keep their thumb on the rest of us.

I don't have a problem with taxes paying for condoms, or even birth control. I do, however, have a problem with the government telling me I have to buy things I have no need of.

Who the hell do you think is going to pay for those unwanted/complicated pregnancies, failures to receive contraceptive prescriptions for off-label label use, etc..? Well, in a mixed economy, like the first world seems to be operating, it's going to be you and me.

Spout your simpleton logic all you want, but all it shows is you're totally ignorant about the big picture. If Catholic girls want to start much to late, or those Catholic women want to play Vatican roulette for their reproductive health, I'm not going to stop them Why should they be attempting to for our public officials to make laws prohibiting intelligent choice for all American women?

I don't have a problem with taxes paying for condoms, or even birth control. I do, however, have a problem with the government telling me I have to buy things I have no need of.
Who decides what you need?

What a lame rebuttal. The government isn't telling you that you must shove anything on your pecker, up your ass, or down your throat. It's saying that based on best practice medicine, insurance companies must provide contraceptive services.

Who the hell do you think is going to pay for those unwanted/complicated pregnancies, failures to receive contraceptive prescriptions for off-label label use, etc..? Well, in a mixed economy, like the first world seems to be operating, it's going to be you and me.

Spout your simpleton logic all you want, but all it shows is you're totally ignorant about the big picture. If Catholic girls want to start much to late, or those Catholic women want to play Vatican roulette for their reproductive health, I'm not going to stop them Why should they be attempting to for our public officials to make laws prohibiting intelligent choice for all American women?

I think you replied to the wrong person, DT! :lol:

Middle aged, white males, with no medical understanding.

I think you replied to the wrong person, DT! :lol:

What can I say Synth. I get in the zone, and I roll with it. Sometimes there's collateral damage. My most sincere apologies to the person that I wrongly sassed. You're not the motherfucking idiot I was aiming at.

Where is the outcry and heavy lobbying pressure from the insurance companies?

There is none. Because they know that contraceptives are way cheaper than pregnancies, and WAY cheaper than pregnancies with problems.

THE INSURANCE COMPANIES WISH YOU WINGNUTS WOULD STOP TRYING TO SAVE THEM! :laugh:

Advertising mostly ;)

Forum List

Back