I've been asked...

...where I want to go, or what I want to see/do for my 40th birthday in Aug.

So...what do I want to see, what do I want to do, and where do I want to go?

Suggestions? I've done the whole drop $2000 in Vegas thing, so don't need to do that...

Come to Paphos in Cyprus, I'll be there from the 29th July until the 12th August.:cool:

We went to Banff and it was nice...Lake Louise. Not much to do but to enjoy the scenery though. I think Canamore is close too if I remember correctly but I wasn't driving.

Me for my 40th...a weekend of golf, full day spa treatment, a nice dinner and of course the beach. Hawaii of course offers all of this but expensive trip. Florida's gulf coast offers all this cheaper, Atlantic City but beach sucks. I guess I would go to Hilton Head *wink*

My 40th was actually the trip to Vegas that Dis has already done.
My twin brother and I met in Vegas to celebrate our 40th together. First time we'd celebrated a birthday together since we were 17. We had a grand time.

Suggestions? I've done the whole drop $2000 in Vegas thing, so don't need to do that...

Come to Paphos in Cyprus, I'll be there from the 29th July until the 12th August.:cool:

What're we gonna do? Or, am I just there to fetch you drinks? :eusa_eh:

We went to Banff and it was nice...Lake Louise. Not much to do but to enjoy the scenery though. I think Canamore is close too if I remember correctly but I wasn't driving.

Me for my 40th...a weekend of golf, full day spa treatment, a nice dinner and of course the beach. Hawaii of course offers all of this but expensive trip. Florida's gulf coast offers all this cheaper, Atlantic City but beach sucks. I guess I would go to Hilton Head *wink*

My twin brother and I met in Vegas to celebrate our 40th together. First time we'd celebrated a birthday together since we were 17. We had a grand time.

I lived in Vegas for four years and Reno for four years. If I ever see that dirt patch state again in my life it'll be too soon.

I'm sure we'll think of something.:eusa_shhh:

I'm sure we'll think of something.:eusa_shhh:

OMG. I just did a quick 6 second search just to see what it was. That looks *awesome*. Not sure that can be pulled off in less than 2.5 months.. However, there's always next year...:eusa_whistle:

It is possible,but if you need the extra time for preparation we'll make it next year:lol:

But ask yourself this, can you wait that long?

I lived in Vegas for four years and Reno for four years. If I ever see that dirt patch state again in my life it'll be too soon.

Haha, great place to visit, not someplace I would want to live though.

I might be dead by then.:eusa_whistle:

LMFAO. Your wifey finds out you're flirting with strange girls from afar, you might just be dead quicker'n you think, and she may be headed for a solo trip. :eusa_whistle:

Seriously.. That's right up my alley.. I actually bookmarked it so I can do more research.

I might be dead by then.:eusa_whistle:

LMFAO. Your wifey finds out you're flirting with strange girls from afar, you might just be dead quicker'n you think, and she may be headed for a solo trip. :eusa_whistle:

Seriously.. That's right up my alley.. I actually bookmarked it so I can do more research.

It is a beautiful Island, you will love it.It is the birthplace of Adonis and Aphrodite:cool:

And it is hot.

I'm starting to think Cape Cod has some definite possibilities, as well.

if you are gonna do Cape Cod, you might as well do Martha's Vineyard, matt and I used to vacation there at least once a year...Edgartown, but Oaks Bluff is nice as well and you can easily get to all 3 towns... with things happening...

but if you want pure beauty, Bar Harbor/Acadia National Park in Maine...stay at the Bar Harbor Inn and Spa....

she wants to relax, enjoy the scenery...why in the world would you being there help that?

dont forget priceline....i get better deals and service from them....and think once you decide where and when...turn the net loose to get it done....i plan my husband vacation....he loved lake lousie and that area....not much on whistler...etc....but i got planning a sudden vaation down pat...only one time did priceline have a fuck up...the rental cars made him pay over a grand when the car was paid for by priceline.....for under 250.....he had to pay to made his plane....so he credit card billed it and flew....i called priceline...it was taken care of within a few hours.

dont forget priceline....i get better deals and service from them....and think once you decide where and when...turn the net loose to get it done....i plan my husband vacation....he loved lake lousie and that area....not much on whistler...etc....but i got planning a sudden vaation down pat...only one time did priceline have a fuck up...the rental cars made him pay over a grand when the car was paid for by priceline.....for under 250.....he had to pay to made his plane....so he credit card billed it and flew....i called priceline...it was taken care of within a few hours.

completely over the top and gratuitously insulting post deleted. if this is the best you have to offer, offer it somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back