Ivanka’s business materials are conveniently excluded from the tariffs

Samantha Bee was rude, but not necessarily inaccurate. (-:

I wonder what would have happened if a conservative comedian- like Dennis Miller- would have made the exact same remark about Malia Obama? The fact that Bee is still employed and employable shows how deplorable the Left truly is.

Malia was a minor and did not have a position in her dad’s Administration

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There are plenty or attacks against Barron that could be used as examples for comparison.

The Trumps are immune from prosecution because our beloved white male conservative congress is only out to torment and hate on Obama and liberals.

Just a few more months until the Dems get control of the spending again.

And the investigative control of the committees.

Ivanka Trump's Chinese-Made Products Conveniently Spared From Dad's Tariffs

As usual, Trump proves himself to be a blatant hypocrite.

Donald Trump’s tariffs on Chinese goods won’t touch Ivanka Trump’s foreign-made products for her fashion line.

While Trump rails at Harley-Davidsonmotorcycles for moving some production to Europe to dodge EU tariffs, the first daughter and senior White House adviser has never manufactured a single product for her Ivanka Trump brand on American soil.

Trump enacted tariffs Friday morning on $34 billion worth of Chinese goods, affecting hundreds of products from boats to medical devices and auto parts. Products spared include those manufactured by his daughter.”

It’ll be amazing to see how republicans spin this.

I suspect he's also excluded his men's tie line in China from tariffs, too.
They are nothing but a bunch of grifters. The whole family.
The most corrupt administration in the last 100 years.

I wonder what would have happened if a conservative comedian- like Dennis Miller- would have made the exact same remark about Malia Obama? The fact that Bee is still employed and employable shows how deplorable the Left truly is.

There are plenty or attacks against Barron that could be used as examples for comparison.
Well Barron has not intentionally placed himself in a position of power ... attempt to garner power. So, imo he should be left alone. And Melania has simply tried to be a first lady, and she seems admirable to me for what little its worth

And I dont' see anything really hypocritical in Ivankas use of third world sweatshop labor, but it Trump's gonna tariff he outta be tariffing everybody making money off imports

Well Barron has not intentionally placed himself in a position of power ... attempt to garner power. So, imo he should be left alone. And Melania has simply tried to be a first lady, and she seems admirable to me for what little its worth

And I dont' see anything really hypocritical in Ivankas use of third world sweatshop labor, but it Trump's gonna tariff he outta be tariffing everybody making money off imports

The point of TRUMP's tariffs has to do with making sure other US industries don't end up like the textile industry.

Donald Trump’s tariffs on Chinese goods won’t touch Ivanka Trump’s foreign-made products for her fashion line.

While Trump rails at Harley-Davidsonmotorcycles for moving some production to Europe to dodge EU tariffs, the first daughter and senior White House adviser has never manufactured a single product for her Ivanka Trump brand on American soil.

Trump enacted tariffs Friday morning on $34 billion worth of Chinese goods, affecting hundreds of products from boats to medical devices and auto parts. Products spared include those manufactured by his daughter.”

I suspect he's also excluded his men's tie line in China from tariffs, too.
They are nothing but a bunch of grifters. The whole family.
The most corrupt administration in the last 100 years.

Trump picked up on Sarah Palin's dog whistling grifter tactics.
Worked like a charm on stupid people.

DSBemFuW4AAtJBI.jpg

The Trumps are immune from prosecution because our beloved white male conservative congress is only out to torment and hate on Obama and liberals.

Just a few more months until the Dems get control of the spending again.

And the investigative control of the committees.

Your lips to God's ear - the investigation payback is gonna be a bitch. :)

The point of TRUMP's tariffs has to do with making sure other US industries don't end up like the textile industry.
The point of Trump excluding Ivanka is to help himself.

How many items in your home were excluded?

Must be a conspiracy. Simply has to be!

The point of Trump excluding Ivanka is to help himself.
LOL right?
Does his daughter also make 240K other items not tariffed? You stupid brain dead sheep?

bendog laughs at me calling out his stupidity, then thanks dr love for posting shit that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand :lol:
He really is stupid..

I am sure you have a list of them ready?

Forum List

Back