Ivanka Trump's clothing line is rocketing on the top of Amazon sales charts. haah Nordstroms loses

Hey for only $169.00 you can make your honey a princess.....of Slovenia.
ih1exisf8jxgd51tz4eam0hgawbntflcksdlp0tqarloe99t4bd4en95zw9bbtc7.jpg

ivanka-perfume.jpg

methinks she will be just fine......her stuff probably to high class for Kmart anyway......

Funny isn't it. The american people will buy something that has nothing to do with her, but has her name on it, just to feel like they belong to a wealthy celebrity aura puff.
you just noticed that.......and she may have been involved in its creation.....lot of em are
Pffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, sure they are, and Don built hotels. And Michael developed Air Jordans.

ivanka-perfume.jpg

methinks she will be just fine......her stuff probably to high class for Kmart anyway......

Funny isn't it. The american people will buy something that has nothing to do with her, but has her name on it, just to feel like they belong to a wealthy celebrity aura puff.
you just noticed that.......and she may have been involved in its creation.....lot of em are
Pffffffffffffffffffft, yeah, sure they are, and Don built hotels. And Michael developed Air Jordans.
I dont think anyone just slaps her name on something without some input........granted I doubt she did the actual lab work but none of em do......

ivanka-perfume.jpg

I dont think anyone just slaps her name on something without some input........granted I doubt she did the actual lab work but none of em do......

How do you know this?

Are you a mover and shaker in the beauty industry? Or are you basing your opinion on your 5000 accrued hours of "The Kardashians"?

OK for the big spenders but I'll have you know that Moochelle's designer line is outselling Ivanka's by a factor of 10 to 1 in $1 stores across America!

Could it be due to their being sufficiently baggy and absorbent that they can be used as diapers?

Her children's shoes start at $20 - $30 and that is reasonable.

I really like Ivakna and Jared, but I am not sure how buying a clothing line made in China makes one a patriot of this country?

Her clothing line isn't what's selling, it's only her perfume which is topping Amazon's sales list. The clothing is crap - overpriced and neither really stylish nor well made. And it's expensive.

For the same money, I can buy Jones of New York, Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren, and get better quality and much more stylish and fashionable clothing.

ivanka-perfume.jpg

Oh you think do ya? Money for nuthin', the american wet dream.

OK for the big spenders but I'll have you know that Moochelle's designer line is outselling Ivanka's by a factor of 10 to 1 in $1 stores across America!

Could it be due to their being sufficiently baggy and absorbent that they can be used as diapers?

Better and cuter shoes are available at half that price.

There is nothing unique or special about these overpriced kids shoes.

Oh so reasonable.

Ivanka Trump's foreign manufacturing practices could be her brand's next big headache

Will Ivanka Trump's China-Made Clothing Line Survive Her Dad's Trade War?

ivanka-perfume.jpg

How do you know this?

Are you a mover and shaker in the beauty industry? Or are you basing your opinion on your 5000 accrued hours of "The Kardashians"?
Yeah I follow fashion.....wife never wore perfume until I introduced her to the good stuff.......the best clothes she has I bought for her......

I really like Ivakna and Jared, but I am not sure how buying a clothing line made in China makes one a patriot of this country?

Her clothing line isn't what's selling, it's only her perfume which is topping Amazon's sales list. The clothing is crap - overpriced and neither really stylish nor well made. And it's expensive.

For the same money, I can buy Jones of New York, Calvin Klein or Ralph Lauren, and get better quality and much more stylish and fashionable clothing.
I believe her shoe sales are doing quite well. Her children's shoes are very cute and the prices are extremely reasonable. Jones of New York, Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren do not seem to be on the cutting edge any longer. I have seen their clothing sold at discount warehouses like B.J.'s which leads me to believe their day has come and gone. It happens.

How do you know this?

Yeah I follow fashion.....wife never wore perfume until I introduced her to the good stuff.......the best clothes she has I bought for her......

Well blow her up again and see how Ivanka's stuff fits.

Forum List

Back