Ivanka Trump's clothing line is rocketing on the top of Amazon sales charts. haah Nordstroms loses

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ivanka Trump Tops Amazon Sales Charts Amid Nordstrom’s Ban

Ivanka Trump’s clothing line is rocketing to the top of Amazon sales charts, negating the effect of Nordstrom’s and other retailers pulling her products from store shelves.
upload_2017-2-17_13-39-40.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the evidence keeps stacking how MSM lies their f n asses off. There are more people for Trump than most sheep want to believe. Even people who were sheep realized what games were going on so they left the moron side of politics and came over to the side that doesn't tell lies to get their way.

The patriots of this Country show where the support lays just by showing this ........................ If she and her dad were so hated we wouldn't see her perfume fly off the charts.

oh well liberal jackasses everything will eventually backfire in your brain dead faces.

I really like Ivakna and Jared, but I am not sure how buying a clothing line made in China makes one a patriot of this country?

ivanka-perfume.jpg

methinks she will be just fine......her stuff probably to high class for Kmart anyway......

• Banned
I really like Ivakna and Jared, but I am not sure how buying a clothing line made in China makes one a patriot of this country?

Oh im sure you still support China when u shop at walmart

• Banned
Lets see if they merge my post with yours or yours with mine...........

Nordstrom and Macy's just did her the greatest of favors. Because of what they did to her the novelty gift of 2017 for pro-Trump Americans is going to be gift giving with Invanka Trumps' signature items. I can see it now. This will surely launch sales through the roof for her merchandise.

OK for the big spenders but I'll have you know that Moochelle's designer line is outselling Ivanka's by a factor of 10 to 1 in $1 stores across America!

Could it be due to their being sufficiently baggy and absorbent that they can be used as diapers?

Nordstrom and Macy's just did her the greatest of favors. Because of what they did to her the novelty gift of 2017 for pro-Trump Americans is going to be gift giving with Invanka Trumps' signature items. I can see it now. This will surely launch sales through the roof for her merchandise.

Thank you for the information about Amazon! I just looked and found a perfect little pair of dress sandals for my granddaughter!

ivanka-perfume.jpg

methinks she will be just fine......her stuff probably to high class for Kmart anyway......

Funny isn't it. The american people will buy something that has nothing to do with her, but has her name on it, just to feel like they belong to a wealthy celebrity aura puff.

ivanka-perfume.jpg

Funny isn't it. The american people will buy something that has nothing to do with her, but has her name on it, just to feel like they belong to a wealthy celebrity aura puff.
you just noticed that.......and she may have been involved in its creation.....lot of em are

Forum List

Back