Ivanka is untouchable, Jared is disposable.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Does anyone believe Rudy would say that if he hadn't heard Trump say it first?

Still no links?
WTF is wrong with you? You are on a news discussion board. Don't you ever watch it?
The news I mean? Let's get passed the dumfukery. It's one thing to post a link to things people probably don't know, but another to post one for something that is on every channel all day long.

rudy says jared is disposable - Google Search

Now don't you feel embarrassed?

I work, you spank the monkey and retired remember?
Damn I just quickly read that link..

• Banned
Still no links?
WTF is wrong with you? You are on a news discussion board. Don't you ever watch it?
The news I mean? Let's get passed the dumfukery. It's one thing to post a link to things people probably don't know, but another to post one for something that is on every channel all day long.

I work, you spank the monkey and retired remember?
Damn I just quickly read that link..
The link or the 92,000 links?

Still no links?

If we get passed the dumb fuckery the who will ever read you?

Still no links?

Most daddies will protect their daughters before sons, it’s just how MEN do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ivanka will look good in orange

25o22j.jpg

Still no links?

english, igor, english

Still no links?

Most daddies will protect their daughters before sons, it’s just how MEN do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

most daddies don't want to date their daughters

Please Mueller and swamp...go after Trump's daughter...that will seal your fate once and for all....the drain plug would be yanked out so fast....so please do it...help to drain your own swamp....

Please Mueller and swamp...go after Trump's daughter...that will seal your fate once and for all....the drain plug would be yanked out so fast....so please do it...help to drain your own swamp....
He's saving her for last, since she knows the most about the crimes.

Good! glad he is saving her for the end...because if he goes there it will be the end...of the Mueller investigation....

Seriously?

The trumps daughter that knows the most is tiffany
Tiffany's probably spoken to Donnie 3 times in her entire life.

Good! glad he is saving her for the end...because if he goes there it will be the end...of the Mueller investigation....
You think Trump's going to have him offed?

Forum List

Back