Ivana Trump helped make our 45th president, even though they divorced..

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I picked up a book written by Ivana Trump and thought I would be bored because she lived in a world of wealth and privilege and I don't have a clue about that kind of life. But I found myself fascinated. She was raised in a communist country where there were shortages of all the things we Americans take for granted. She worked hard to become a good skier and some other accomplishments.. partly because she knew if she didn't excel, she'd be stuck in a shoe factory for the rest of her life, as per govt mandate.

If you ever want to show people what living in a communist country is like, you should have them read this book Raising Trump

She got pregnant w/ Trump's kids while on the IUD, something we Catholics don't approve of (artificial birth control) but she didn't abort them :) so there's that

And I think those children are Trump's top best assets... (not sure how they testify or will testify in his court case, but... ) She was a good mother who didn't just hand her kids $$ when they asked.. she had them work for what they got.. while other rich kids were spoiled and ended up on drugs and etc...

A little different story than the Briben crime family saga....

8dab2ee63f789f18.jpg

Women don't get enough credit for being good mothers/wives

I really didn't expect to like Ivana (& I did have to skip over parts of the book where she goes on about unimportant stuff...), but it should have gone w/o saying that Trump would not choose some low-life to marry..

Anyway, without good mothers-- mothers who discipline their children like Ivana did, America would be toast. And that's why we are headed for Toastville... Today's parents are lax on discipline.

I picked up a book written by Ivana Trump and thought I would be bored because she lived in a world of wealth and privilege and I don't have a clue about that kind of life. But I found myself fascinated. She was raised in a communist country where there were shortages of all the things we Americans take for granted. She worked hard to become a good skier and some other accomplishments.. partly because she knew if she didn't excel, she'd be stuck in a shoe factory for the rest of her life, as per govt mandate.

If you ever want to show people what living in a communist country is like, you should have them read this book Raising Trump

She got pregnant w/ Trump's kids while on the IUD, something we Catholics don't approve of (artificial birth control) but she didn't abort them :) so there's that

And I think those children are Trump's top best assets... (not sure how they testify or will testify in his court case, but... ) She was a good mother who didn't just hand her kids $$ when they asked.. she had them work for what they got.. while other rich kids were spoiled and ended up on drugs and etc...

Trump raised good kids, though one is kind of a big mouth, he's Trump x2.

Compare and contrast to Joe's children. What would you expect to happen when their dad Joe is a creep and peddles his kids out to foreigners for $. Just think, the Democracks supported that to lead the country.

Trump raised good kids, though one is kind of a big mouth, he's Trump x2.

Compare and contrast to Joe's children. What would you expect to happen when their dad Joe is a creep and peddles his kids out to foreigners for $. The Democracks supported that to lead the country.
Are you referring to Don Jr?

Here's an interesting s tory: When Ivana first gave birth to Don Jr in the hospital, Trump was against naming him that

He asked her "What if he's a loser?"

LMAO

Have had close interaction with every one of the east european countries from the Baltic Sea through to Kazakhstan .
Have known a huge number of aspiring and successful women very well and the Ivanka story is matched so often that it often seems universal .
The most interesting thing that I picked up on was how the most successful women always publicly stood a step behind their husband yet were totally in charge in private .
In general terms , far the stronger and more determined , however apparently wealthy and powerful the partners were .

Women don't get enough credit for being good mothers/wives

I really didn't expect to like Ivana (& I did have to skip over parts of the book where she goes on about unimportant stuff...), but it should have gone w/o saying that Trump would not choose some low-life to marry..

Anyway, without good mothers-- mothers who discipline their children like Ivana did, America would be toast. And that's why we are headed for Toastville... Today's parents are lax on discipline.

Don Jr. isnt on drugs? Who knew???

All of her kids were up on civil fraud charges. Ivanka got off on a statute of limitations technicality, not because she didn’t do it.

Then there’s her father’s really creepy sexualized comments about how he’d be dating her if she wasn’t his daughter.

And then Trump publically cheated on her and tossed her aside when she “aged out”.

Ivanna is a smart business woman and parlayed her divorce settlement into a genuine business success story, unlike her complete business failure of an ex.

Don Jr. isnt on drugs? Who knew???

All of her kids were up on civil fraud charges. Ivanka got off on a statute of limitations technicality, not because she didn’t do it.

Then there’s her father’s really creepy sexualized comments about how he’d be dating her if she wasn’t his daughter.

And then Trump publically cheated on her and tossed her aside when she “aged out”.

Ivanna is a smart business woman and parlayed her divorce settlement into a genuine business success story, unlike her complete business failure of an ex.

what did Ivanka do? I have not heard of "civil fraud charges"

And only a pervert sees it as a sexualized comment that Trump likes the way his daughter looks. Please.

Forum List

Back