Its time we focus on this country and fuck the muslims...man

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its time this country get off the democrasy tour and get with the nuts here.

• Banned
This country is on the verge of something and it ain't the muslims from over their that's causing us heartbreak, its all home grown americans!!

This country is on the verge of something and it ain't the muslims from over their that's causing us heartbreak, its all home grown americans!!

If it wasn't for all the cowardly AINOs in our country the Islamic State would be history long before now.

If it wasn't for all the cowardly AINOs in our country the Islamic State would be history long before now.

AINO's? Really? We've gotten so divisive in politics that we are going to start turning Americans against each other?

I thought we were the UNITED States of America.

AINO's? Really? We've gotten so divisive in politics that we are going to start turning Americans against each other?

I thought we were the UNITED States of America.
its been getting like that for a while now ABS.....i blame the die hard right and left.....they cant get along with anyone who doesnt think like them or like what they like.....

Actually Harry, I blame the die hard right or left as well.

Interestingly enough, politicians are starting to say what my roomie and I have been saying for the past 7 years....................all this divisive talk and rhetoric laced broad brushing would eventually lead to an "us vs. them" mentality, and people would start to get violent with each other.

Sadly enough, it has just kept getting stronger and stronger. But, if the politicians can tune down their rhetoric, maybe the rest of the country will think its a good idea and calm down.

We need to stop demonizing those we disagree with.

Forum List

Back