It's time to kill the $100 bill

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Why is this a good idea from Larry Summers?

1. It's for the children
2. Global Warming
3. Statist despise everything about personal freedom and economic Liberty and won't stop until - well ever. They never, ever stop

Harvard's Mossavar Rahmani Center for Business and Government, which I am privileged to direct, has just issued an important paper by senior fellow Peter Sands and a group of student collaborators. The paper makes a compelling case for stopping the issuance of high denomination notes like the 500 euro note and $100 bill or even withdrawing them from circulation."

It’s time to kill the $100 bill

Wrong direction. Killing the penny would make more cents.

"Make more cents" hee hee I kill me.

We already have laws about receiving more than $10,000 at the bank. I see a few errors in the report, so the kids obviously had a big part in this. Interesting that there are no good reasons for a $100 bill EVER. The coddled youngsters just whip out a credit or debit card. Electricity is everywhere right? Basically assumes you are a criminal if you own some of these bills. Slightly above a high school level term paper.

We already have laws about receiving more than $10,000 at the bank. I see a few errors in the report, so the kids obviously had a big part in this. Interesting that there are no good reasons for a $100 bill EVER. The coddled youngsters just whip out a credit or debit card. Electricity is everywhere right? Basically assumes you are a criminal if you own some of these bills. Slightly above a high school level term paper.
It' just another step to a cashless system. The government want's to be able to track everything you do. What better way than make it difficult to buy, sell or donate anything other than small amounts. A leftist dream come true.

It' just another step to a cashless system. The government want's to be able to track everything you do. What better way than make it difficult to buy, sell or donate anything other than small amounts. A leftist dream come true.

What in the blue fuck does that tinfoil wet dream have to do with "the left"? :rofl:

Gee, those bad guys will be positively STUMPED if we do away with the $100 bill. They will just have to quit being bad guys.

Yes, I'm sure doing away with the $100 will suddenly stump criminals. This proposal is idiotic. If anything, we need to reinstate the $500 because $100 simply doesn't go as far as it used to be.

Why do I read this stuff? Why am I a Supporting Member Of The USMB? Why oh why? Arraghhhhh! OK, all better now:bye1:

Forum List

Back