It's Time To Hate White People Month Again

Then why did you not say that in the first place.

Yes, the Dems play the race card, as do the Pubs.

But Black History has nothing to do with all of that.

The hell it ain't.

You just said Democrats play the race-card.

This is a government sponsored month long race-card bub.

A pretty obvious one too. To anyone who's not living in denial....as liberals tend to do.

Mud, once again you opine and whine about something you know not. At least you are not evil intentioned but rather just uneducated. Go look up the history of Black History month and then tell us what you found out.

And, yes, both parties play the race card.

I don't have to look anything up.

I just talk to my relatives. They tell me exactly what it means.

It doesn't really matter what the Dems claim it was for, it's evolved into a massive race-card. It helps keep blacks in the D column.

Not my fault you're too ignorant to see it.

What an uninformed comment.

Have you been to the schools, from K to 12th grade? I have. The students tell me that the activities bring all the students together. They have been telling me that for a long time. They also tell me all the yelling about 'racism' by the adults, like you and others, is simply stupid. They don't listen to it, won't listen to it, and they will do things differently.

So complain all you want although it does not matter. Your thinking is of the past, the kids of the future.

Guess which one is going to win out?

What an uninformed comment.

Have you been to the schools, from K to 12th grade? I have. The students tell me that the activities bring all the students together. They have been telling me that for a long time. They also tell me all the yelling about 'racism' by the adults, like you and others, is simply stupid. They don't listen to it, won't listen to it, and they will do things differently.

So complain all you want although it does not matter. Your thinking is of the past, the kids of the future.

Guess which one is going to win out?

I grew up in the schools from k to 12th grade, and one thing you can get from kids these days is they don't give a fuck about anything these days except, Jersey Shore Snookey, and American Idol, and Dancing with the Fucken Stars.

Their heads are so full of muck they couldn't tell you the difference between the Speaker of the House and the VP. Most of them have projectile vomited by the time they're 12 and couldn't pass a piss test to save their lives.

Anyone who continually brings up Slavery is bucking for reparations and is trying to keep Blacks hating the GO fucken P.

We got a pamphlet from EEO at work. Guess what the topic will be? The Civil War.

Fancy that.

Last edited:
This is so hateful to those of us who are assless.

You have to have some ass oryou wouldn't be able to wear pants.

Uh, no. I have a flat pancake ass. This didn't used to be a problem, because back in the 1970's the women thought to be gorgeous were also assless (Farrah Fawcett, etc.). But you couldn't leave well enough alone, now, could you?

Anyone who argues against the impact of slavery on this nation and that kids will not be acting like their parents on the issue of race is completely unaware. That's you, mud. You have to stop the hatred; it is eating you up.

That's funny. Republicans give the impression they hate minorities ALL YEAR ROUND!

Once again our annual exercise in institutional racism is here again. That's right, Black History month is upon us.

Guess we're in for 28 days of reminders of how screwed up our Grandfathers were toward African-Americans.

One would think that now that we have elected a black POTUS we can move on. Truth is what we have witnessed is a worsening of race relations the last two years, not an improvement. So if this what we can expect every time we try to reconcile with those who hate us, and receive even more hatred for our efforts, why bother?

I'm just asking

"Guess we're in for 28 days of reminders of how screwed up our Grandfathers were toward African-Americans."

"Right, mudwhistle, it doesn't seem to matter to the haters, that a great and depressed president was shot and killed because of his efforts to help end slavery." Aqua*

-- Abraham Lincoln, March 4, 1861, From His First Inaugural Address.

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

More than three million men fought in the Civil War about 900,000 for the Confederacy and 2.1 million for the Union.

An estimated 300 women disguised themselves as men and fought in the ranks.

More than 620,000 people, or two percent of the population, died in the Civil War.

Approximately 6,000 battles, skirmishes, and engagements were fought during the Civil War.

There were over 2,000 boys who were 14 years-old or younger in the Union ranks. Three hundred were 13 years or less, while there were 200,000 no older than 16 years.

At the Battle of Shiloh, on the banks of the Tennessee River, more Americans fell than in all previous American wars combined. There were 23,700 casualties.

More: Civil War Facts

Once again our annual exercise in institutional racism is here again. That's right, Black History month is upon us.

Guess we're in for 28 days of reminders of how screwed up our Grandfathers were toward African-Americans.

One would think that now that we have elected a black POTUS we can move on. Truth is what we have witnessed is a worsening of race relations the last two years, not an improvement. So if this what we can expect every time we try to reconcile with those who hate us, and receive even more hatred for our efforts, why bother?

I'm just asking

"Guess we're in for 28 days of reminders of how screwed up our Grandfathers were toward African-Americans."

"Right, mudwhistle, it doesn't seem to matter to the haters, that a great and depressed president was shot and killed because of his efforts to help end slavery." Aqua*

"We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield and patriot grave to every living heart and hearthstone all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature."

More than three million men fought in the Civil War about 900,000 for the Confederacy and 2.1 million for the Union.

An estimated 300 women disguised themselves as men and fought in the ranks.

More than 620,000 people, or two percent of the population, died in the Civil War.

Approximately 6,000 battles, skirmishes, and engagements were fought during the Civil War.

There were over 2,000 boys who were 14 years-old or younger in the Union ranks. Three hundred were 13 years or less, while there were 200,000 no older than 16 years.

At the Battle of Shiloh, on the banks of the Tennessee River, more Americans fell than in all previous American wars combined. There were 23,700 casualties.

More: Civil War Facts

Yet by the end of the war, Shiloh was only ninth in the casualty list of battles.

When your ancestors were dragged from their homeland against their will and forced into involuntary servitude to save some cheap motherfuckers the cost of labor, you can talk.

Until then, you should probably STFU.

At some point and at some level all of our ancestors were.

We should celebrate black history month. we should also have a white history month to celebrate. I think it should be April. April is such a lovely month.

Actually BHM is the shortest month of the year, so even though the Dems gave them an entire month to bring up old ghosts, they still stiffed em. Seems they could have picked a better month. But Feb is one of the coldest, most miserable months of the year.

To all the people that say we need to learn black history, you don't need an entire month to do it.

To those who say not declaring a BHM is shoving slavery under the rug, you're a bit extreme in that accusation, don't you think? That would be true if there was utter silence about slavery the rest of the year and only Feb is the time you could talk about it. Go to Obama's former church, Trinity United, and that's all they talk about.

Why is it so many blacks don't trust whites in this country? If you ask them personally they will tell you that they don't trust each other, much less a white. Who was it that said if he was walking down a dark street and someone was walking behind them they'd breath a sigh of relief if it was a white person? I can't remember off hand who it was.

Who are some of the most high paid entertainers in sports and in TV today?

Bill Cosby
Oprah Winfrey
Micheal Jordan
LaBron James

Dr. Shirley Ann Jackson is the highest paid college president.

Let's focus on these people, not slavery. Focus on African-American's contributions to science and technology. Give kids examples of excellence, not examples of how not to act. Don't hold our talented kids back with all of the negativity that our history is full of and allow them to grow.

Funny thing is, as bad an example Obama has been he's still the most obvious role-model black kids have in America. This is why they're so vested in his success. This is why they'll vote for him even though he's a terrible president. If this is the best we can do then we are on our way down, like Obama keeps saying in so many words. This country has already seen it's best days and people like Obama are the future, not the past.

Whoever started this thread did it to antagonize instead of recognize. The school systems in this country teach about Black History Month to all students of all races. The children who are in school today are getting far more educated in all cultures than we could ever have thought of when we were growing up. Yes, we were seperated at one time but now we are together. Why do ppl keep trying to cause trouble? I just don't get it!!

That's funny. Republicans give the impression they hate minorities ALL YEAR ROUND!

Republicans don't give the impression. Democrats tell you they do.....and you believe their lying asses. They keep telling you that the Tea Party is a racist organization while the NAACP is not.

Democrats pass bills that coddle blacks knowing full well any rational person would reject the premise, much less the costs. Remember the push for Ebonics? Thank God that crap didn't fly.

FYI, it's called a wedge-issue. It's intended to divide us.

The only reason we have a BHM is because the GOP gave in. Couldn't see the harm. However I can. It can be used by people with bad intentions for nefarious reasons. Remember all of the talk about cross-hairs and targeting candidates. How much less damaging and inflammatory is the constant month long reminders of slavery and lynchings that took place over a hundred years ago to somebody who has a bone to pick with Whitey? Somebody like the New Black Panthers.

Last edited:
What a POV you have, mudwhistle. For starters, I like history very much and I approve of any effort to teach it. I think most schools neglect to teach the history of the poor, no matter what race, and so it is also a window on that many students do not usually get. Yes, the story of black Americans' struggle for civil rights is in part the story of evil committed by some whites -- but it is also the story of great courage and respect on the part of other whites. The story of black Americans is not an exclusively black story.

The struggle for civil rights in this country is so recent, I lived through most of the significant events. Could we cherish our nation's ability to correct evils of the past for mebbe just a wee while longer before we commence to pretending none of that matters anymore?

As for race relations getting worse in the past two years....what are you basing that claim on?

The Chinese, the Japs, and the Irish want to know what the fuck...

What happens when you repeatedly bring up unpleasant memories?Answer: You get nightmares

This month is institutonal racism. Nothing more. A repeated attempt to breed hatred against whites, thus maintaining their 95 percentile among black voters.

Perhaps all those Jews should just shut up about that holocaust thingy too huh?
The Roma, the Gays, and the communists in the Nazi death camps want to know what the fuck...

When your ancestors were dragged from their homeland against their will and forced into involuntary servitude to save some cheap motherfuckers the cost of labor, you can talk.

My ancestors used to rape, pillage, kidnap, and enslave my other ancestors.

European history's pretty jacked.

*looks at Africa today* Though they are better off than the ones who stayed behind...

What happened to my ancestors has nothing to do with me today.

Judging by the condition Africa today is in, blacks should instead count their blessings bacause they seem to have caught a friggen break.

The Africans that were enslaved and brought here went through unimaginable horrors for centuries,.
-sold by other blacks...

people tend to leave that part out for some reason

Forum List

Back