It’s time to face facts: Obama’s presidency was a failure

Undoubtedly, he will go down as the worst in U.S. history.
Nope.

Ford, Carter, and Nixon already win that prize.

And before them there was Hoover and Buchanan.

Damm you fools are bad at history.

Obviously you went to public schools.

You left out Wilson & FDR.
Wilson was viewed favorable since he navigated WW1 and the American dough boys "won" that war for him.

FDR is viewed as a god.

Your knowledge of history is still sucking.

My knowledge of history is excellent. Wilson ushered in Progressivism and FDR prolonged the Great Depression for years. Both disasters by any measure.
I think the American founders and framers ushered in progressivism to America back in the days of the Age of Enlightenment.

It's the old Trump attack. Point out only the things you disagree with to determine that everything is 100% bad.

Ghandi was skinny!

You want me to point out more?

Never closed Gitmo after promising to do so.

Lied about "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor."

Had surrogates go out and lie that Benghazi was caused by a video

His shovel ready jobs was a complete flop.

His Fast and Furious was a complete debacle

And the list goes on

Everything was bad. No good.

Well if you can list the good, let us know!

I mean where? The economy? Foreign policy? Where!

The economy. Obama trippled the dow...you cry about it and say it's terrible. Trump is voted pres, the dow goes up 1000 points and you see it as gods greatest gift.

See? There is nothing I can do with a pessimist. You perceive everything Obama does is bad or a lie, then ask for proof that you dismiss with a hand wave.

It's the old Trump attack. Point out only the things you disagree with to determine that everything is 100% bad.

Ghandi was skinny!

And the list goes on

The economy. Obama trippled the dow...you cry about it and say it's terrible. Trump is voted pres, the dow goes up 1000 points and you see it as gods greatest gift.

See? There is nothing I can do with a pessimist. You perceive everything Obama does is bad or a lie, then ask for proof that you dismiss with a hand wave.

Obama triples it by the fed pumping in 85 million a year..

Trump gives hope by just being a pro business president, he didn't need to use the feds..

Ghandi was skinny!

And the list goes on

Who has raised the DOW?

The market has been booming since Trump won, just on the promise of improvements from Trump.

Depends on whether you're a 'Half-Full' or 'Half-Empty' person. We've enjoyed low Unemployment, low gas prices, and a record high Stock Market most of his term. But he committed some blunders like running the Debt up bigtime, more war interventions, and dismantling our Immigration System. Considering what he inherited, he did ok. Not necessarily a failure, but not necessarily a success either.

WTF? Low gas prices most of his term? You obviously never drove a car.

And low unemployment?

What world do you live in?

He has had very low gas prices most of his term. And Unemployment has been consistently low as well. Americans really like that. That's why he won re-election so easily. Americans aren't all that complicated. Trump will be very happy if he maintains Obama's Unemployment and gas price numbers.

Trump is here because Americans are sick of the artificial unemployment rate and want REAL JOBS.

Most of the employment of Obama has traded full time careers for part time jobs!

Americans want JOBS and Careers not part time work!
again, watch this past week's 20/20 by Diane Sawyer. It will shut the libturds up. Their media saying life in the US ain't pretty.

Y'all are way over-thinking it. Trump would love to maintain Obama's low Unemployment and gas price numbers.

You keep saying that Obama is responsible for low gas prices. Fracking is what drove the price of oil down:

"Over the last few years, thanks in part to fracking, oil production has dramatically gone up and gas prices have gone down."

Fracking Saved Middle Class Families $480 In Lower Gas Prices in 2015

Are you saying Obama is a supporter of fracking?

And low unemployment?

He has had very low gas prices most of his term. And Unemployment has been consistently low as well. Americans really like that. That's why he won re-election so easily. Americans aren't all that complicated. Trump will be very happy if he maintains Obama's Unemployment and gas price numbers.

Trump is here because Americans are sick of the artificial unemployment rate and want REAL JOBS.

Most of the employment of Obama has traded full time careers for part time jobs!

again, watch this past week's 20/20 by Diane Sawyer. It will shut the libturds up. Their media saying life in the US ain't pretty.

Y'all are way over-thinking it. Trump would love to maintain Obama's low Unemployment and gas price numbers.

You keep saying that Obama is responsible for low gas prices. Fracking is what drove the price of oil down:

"Over the last few years, thanks in part to fracking, oil production has dramatically gone up and gas prices have gone down."

Fracking Saved Middle Class Families $480 In Lower Gas Prices in 2015

Are you saying Obama is a supporter of fracking?

Generally, the President gets the credit for low Unemployment, low Gas Prices and thriving Stock Markets. That goes for both Republican and Democrat Presidents. Do they actually have much to do with it? No, they don't. But Americans reward the President for such things.

I'm not an Obama supporter by any means. I think he did some big damage. His massive Debt spending and dismantling of our Immigration System has hurt the country bigtime. I really hope Trump can clean up his Immigration mess. But it's gonna be incredibly difficult. All i'm saying is, considering what he inherited, he did ok.

Depends on whether you're a 'Half-Full' or 'Half-Empty' person. We've enjoyed low Unemployment, low gas prices, and a record high Stock Market most of his term. But he committed some blunders like running the Debt up bigtime, more war interventions, and dismantling our Immigration System. Considering what he inherited, he did ok. Not necessarily a failure, but not necessarily a success either.

And low unemployment?

I wish there really were low gas prices.

Yeah, who woulda thunk Barack Obama would be the 'Wall Street President.' He did a whole lotta railing against Wall Street Fatcats over the years. It turns out, the Fatcats have lived very high off the hog on his watch. Maybe higher than ever before.

And low unemployment?

I wish there really were low gas prices.

Gas Prices have been consistently low in my area for just about his entire Presidency. Trump better hope that continues. The People will turn on ya pretty quick over gas prices.

Nope.

Wilson was viewed favorable since he navigated WW1 and the American dough boys "won" that war for him.

FDR is viewed as a god.

Your "knowledge" is only your opinion.
And this is the problemm, equating knowledge and education with an opinion, the losers were people who didn't further their education for the new jobs of the 21st centurty

Nope.

FDR is viewed as a god.

Your "knowledge" is only your opinion.
And this is the problem, equating knowledge and education with an opinion, the losers were people who didn't further their education for the new jobs of the 21st centurty

It’s time to face facts: Obama’s presidency was a failure

Moreover, deep recessions (such as the 1981-82 one) that cause people to cut way back are generally followed by booming rebounds. This one wasn’t. Far from turbo-charging the economy, the stimulus was such a dud that five years after the recovery began, 72 percent of Americans said in a poll that they thought we were still in a recession. “The stimulus ultimately failed to do what America expected it to do — bring about a strong, sustainable recovery,” wrote Michael Grabell of ProPublica.

That’s hard to dispute given the sluggishness of the recovery — economic growth has been by far the weakest of any post-recession period since WWII. But Chait has zilch to say about that. Nor does Chait mention that Obama is the first president since Herbert Hoover to fail to preside over a single year of 3 percent growth. But hey, Obama fans, stay in your bubble. It’s cozy there.

Sealing himself off certainly didn’t work for the Bubble President, though. President Obama entered office thinking: “They love me! So they’ll love everything I do!” No. He had no backup plan for what to do if Congress became less than generous with the rubber stamp. Virtually every president has to negotiate with Capitol Hill — Reagan faced hostile Democrats in the House for his entire presidency — but Obama thought horse-trading was beneath him.

So he contented himself giving speeches and signing executive orders that Donald Trump is about to feed into the shredder. It looks like Obama’s chapter in the history books is going to be much like his résumé when he was elected president: thin.

nypost.com/2017/01/14/its-time-to-face-facts-obamas-presidency-was-a-failure/

Obama care is falling into the dust bin of history, race relations haven't been this bad since the 60s, Democrats just suffered a huge defeat and we can't ignore how much Obama contributed to that.

The Obama presidency was a huge failure guys. It's time everyone started to face that.
What a dumbazz you are.

Your statement is not a fact it is your opinion.

You would not know a fact if one bit you in the azz.

Fact: Obamacare is failing.

Fact: Race relations are worse then since Obama Office, if NOT since the 60s

FACT: Obama said Al Queda was on the run yet on his watch let ISIS be created.

FACT: More domestic terrorist attacks have happened on this soil including the Pulse Gay Club attack.

Fact your way out of that.

Are you getting subsidized health insurance from the ACA?

Nope.

That's only your opinion and not the opinion of the country.

November 8, proved that.
Oh? I was not aware that President Obama was on the ballot November 8th. However he was 4 years ago and won...and 8 years ago and won.
and this year, his policies were put up and shot down. So?

They were?

Hillary Clinton got more votes than Obama did in 2012.

Forum List

Back