It's Time To Execute Women Who Have Abortions Now - and 21 More Lawmakers Agree

A woman hires someone to kill her baby.

She becomes eligible for murder charges.

I'm missing the downside here?

WW

Being whacked out has been almost exclusively the right's domain for as long as I can remember. Sure there are left wing nutters but nobody takes them seriously. Maybe there's an argument to be made for left wing nuttery at the local level, like the defunding the police nonsense, but other than that, it's the right that's running the freight cars over the cliff. They are a bunch of fucked up fucking fuckers.
You have a "nutter" as your avatar. Not much on awareness, huh?

I'm waiting for the real story to shake out... I think this is just another hoax.... or its establishment republicans that are fine staying in last place... executing woman for having an abortion is insane and I do not know a single hard right wing republican that would support it.... we don't even execute cold blooded murderers anymore....

You don't get the point of this kind of legislative trollery. The point isn't to execute women; it's to intimidate the shit out of them and to reduce their status in society. The right wing wants white women back in the kitchen and bedroom, and they want black and Hispanic women back on plantations. And they want Asian women in brothels so they can get some exotic sex on the way home from work.

I'm waiting for the real story to shake out... I think this is just another hoax.... or its establishment republicans that are fine staying in last place... executing woman for having an abortion is insane and I do not know a single hard right wing republican that would support it.... we don't even execute cold blooded murderers anymore....
You could very easily be correct. I did not check for validity of basic facts of the story, or if it lasted more than 10 minutes in the legislature of that state, without being killed or sent to a committee, purposely guaranteeing to never see the light of day again.

Yeah, that is rediculous!

And again, I will just chalk you up as a pathetic hack :thup:
7egzsl.jpg

You could very easily be correct. I did not check for validity of basic facts of the story, or if it lasted more than 10 minutes in the legislature of that state, without being killed or sent to a committee, purposely guaranteeing to never see the light of day again.

There's a bigger picture here.

These kinds of laws would have never, ever, ever been breathed out of someone's mouth 20 or 30 years ago. There's always been rabidly anti-abortion activists, even violent ones. But not to this level - not in the political arena. The right wing has normalized this. They fundraise off of it. They gerrymander districts and, rather than voters choosing them, it is they who choose their voters, and they choose voters who will eat this bullshit up the way a crocodile eats meat at feeding time -- because they're brainwashed into being perpetually angry about culture war shit.

This is what theocratic regimes do, and that is what the GQP is becoming: a theocratic etho-nationalist party that seeks a one-party state. CCP with American fundamentalist characteristics, if you will.

Planned Parenthood can abort babies by the thousands yet even in California a baby delivered stillborn the mother can be charged with murder.
While some late term fetuses are delivered alive and allowed to die on cold surgical tables.
There's a dichotomy here.
When is it lawful to kill babies?

**********​
**********​

This crap is put out by pro-abortionists who want to make pro-lifers look crazy.

The people who are pro-life (like me) want to help these woman who have been lied to and butchered...both physically and mentally.

Try to imagine what it would do to a young girls mind to be in the middle of the abortion procedure and realize that it is infact a living baby fighting the scissors for its very life. The scissors that is cutting its arms and legs off.

What a time to come to that realization...My heart goes out to girls who have suffered thru that!
So "pro-abortionists" keep making the most "right wing" Conservatives draft bills that call for the execution of women??

Why the fuck do you morons never hold your own accountable for anything? I named you the 21 GOP lawmakers who signed on to the bills.....push back against them instead of the imaginary people in your head..

You don't get the point of this kind of legislative trollery. The point isn't to execute women; it's to intimidate the shit out of them and to reduce their status in society. The right wing wants white women back in the kitchen and bedroom, and they want black and Hispanic women back on plantations. And they want Asian women in brothels so they can get some exotic sex on the way home from work.
No, the point is really to execute women......you don't draft bills like this unless you intend on making execution an option

There's a bigger picture here.

These kinds of laws would have never, ever, ever been breathed out of someone's mouth 20 or 30 years ago. There's always been rabidly anti-abortion activists, even violent ones. But not to this level - not in the political arena. The right wing has normalized this. They fundraise off of it. They gerrymander districts and, rather than voters choosing them, it is they who choose their voters, and they choose voters who will eat this bullshit up the way a crocodile eats meat at feeding time -- because they're brainwashed into being perpetually angry about culture war shit.

This is what theocratic regimes do, and that is what the GQP is becoming: a theocratic etho-nationalist party that seeks a one-party state. CCP with American fundamentalist characteristics, if you will.
It all began, in earnest, with the arrival of the Jolly Orange Idiot. He is nothing more than a Mafia Boss in Politics who admires and even emulates dictators like Poootin and Kim Jong-un. That man cannot be in a position of authority again.

Forum List

Back