It's time to chill out on the anti Muslim rhetoric

Muslims have proven that they can't play nice so screw them.

We sure as hell don't need any more of the bastards in this country and we need to watch the ones that are here closely to make sure they kill more of us.

I won't blame Trump. I won't blame myself. I will say after seeing two men from India & one red blooded American shot for trying to come to their defense here in KC I have had an awakening of sorts. One man is dead and all for what? Because one crazy ass redneck harbored a lot of hate and went to the parking lot and got his gun. Unstable people like this individual can be easily influenced by boisterous banter.
Kevin Yoder spoke at the peace rally and said he wanted to take a message back to Washington about how & what we say can have an impact.

Don't mistake my empathy for this situation for weakness as I still stand firm on the fight against radical Islam. Having said that I will admit that I have been careless with my condemnation of said group in a way that it could be mistaken as a general hate for Muslims in general.

Olathe shooting: India shocked after national killed in US - BBC News
The people you should be directing this to are conservative media - radio and online.

They have a vested professional interest in getting these people angry and keeping them that way.

This kind of incident is entirely predictable as a result.

You have to hate Muslims. It's the law. Trump's law. You're all doing a great job with your venomous hate.
How does it feel to be the party of hate?

You have to hate all who don't follow the hate filled cult of a murderous pedophile, known as Mohammed, piss be on him. It is the Muslim law. You are expressing that hate with every infidel you kill in hope of getting a seventy two year old virgin in paradise.

I won't blame Trump. I won't blame myself. I will say after seeing two men from India & one red blooded American shot for trying to come to their defense here in KC I have had an awakening of sorts. One man is dead and all for what? Because one crazy ass redneck harbored a lot of hate and went to the parking lot and got his gun. Unstable people like this individual can be easily influenced by boisterous banter.
Kevin Yoder spoke at the peace rally and said he wanted to take a message back to Washington about how & what we say can have an impact.

Don't mistake my empathy for this situation for weakness as I still stand firm on the fight against radical Islam. Having said that I will admit that I have been careless with my condemnation of said group in a way that it could be mistaken as a general hate for Muslims in general.

The only certainty in all this is more of the same bad behavior.

There must be a fight against radical Islam and condemnation of Muslims in general. Islam is a false religion that masks conquest and domination behind a cloak of peace. Islam is a breeding ground for killers who are a latent cancer, metastasizing at various times in history when the conditions are right.

1,400 Years of Christian/Islamic Struggle: An Analysis

As Peter warns us to be alert for our enemy the devil prowling around looking for someone to devour, so we must be vigilant against Muslims, pawns of the devil.

There must be a fight against radical Islam and condemnation of Muslims in general. Islam is a false religion that masks conquest and domination behind a cloak of peace. Islam is a breeding ground for killers who are a latent cancer, metastasizing at various times in history when the conditions are right.

1,400 Years of Christian/Islamic Struggle: An Analysis

As Peter warns us to be alert for our enemy the devil prowling around looking for someone to devour, so we must be vigilant against Muslims, pawns of the devil.

You are crazy. Peter, nor any other aspect of the Bible, demanded we go and confront people of different faiths.

We have to confront terrorist groups, for committing terrorism, I get that.

But the only people Jesus yelled at were the 'christians' of his day, the Jewish priests and rabbis, and leaders of the law. Not pagans.

The people we as Christians should be confronting are fake Christians, just like Jesus did in his time.

Jesus said "why do you call me 'lord lord' and do not do the things I say?"

He did not say "Why do you call Muhammad lord lord?" or any other religious figure.

He confront people who called him lord, not others. You start following your faith, and what the Bible says, and start confronting the people in your church that are screwing their boyfriends and girlfriends, and cheating on their wives, and lying in business, and not paying their taxes. Deal with that first.

You do that, and start kicking out the fake christians, and you won't have to confront Muslims. They'll come to you, to ask why your church is full of such great people.

You are crazy. Peter, nor any other aspect of the Bible, demanded we go and confront people of different faiths.

Not according to Jesus:
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:19-20

As soon as Islam goes and destroys all Korans which reference Jihad, and the beheading of Infidels, and advocacy for slavery, and pedophilia, and misogyny, then we can stop calling them savages.

Until then, every one of them can burn in Hell with Lefty Leading the way.

Not according to Jesus:
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:19-20

And Jesus said,

"Verily I say unto you, that if a sinner does not accept Salvation, Cut off their heads, burn them in fire, drown them, and take their women as slaves, and their children as brides!"

Oh wait, there has been a mistake. Wrong Envelope. Sorry folks THAT WAS MUHAMMAD the profit that said that.

Our Bad!

So Embarassing.:oops-28:

Not according to Jesus:

One part of the Bible, does not over-write other parts.

Yes go and make disciples of all nations. Convert to Christianity every single person willing to do so. And we should, and I support that.

That is not the same as attacking people of different faiths. Not the same.

Go read Acts 17.

“People of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious. as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an unknown god. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship—and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.
“The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’b As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.​

Now you tell me where in there, he attacked their faith, and said they were wrong, and started yelling at them?

Didn't happen.

It's time we started shifting the blame to people that don't like Muslims! After all, we should just ignore 9/11 and ignore the overall toxic effect of Islam because it contradicts liberal western ideals of inclusion and diversity! Put your palms against your eyes, and skulls your ears to prevent you from seeing the obvious. Think not evil thoughts against those that would destroy you for NOT being Muslim, heaven for-fend the thought of any criticism of a religion that would destroy free thinking and every ideal liberalism loves, why would we oppose THAT?

Last edited:

At this point if there were any muslims that were worth a crap they would no longer be muslims. No sympathy here.

Forum List

Back