Its Time Some Americans Woke Up and Faced Reality.

The rest of our allies do not want to see a second trump presidency. And so what kind of allies do you think we will have if Trump wins again? Putin? Do you STUPID mfs think Putin wants a friendship with this country? He wants us to self destruct so we don't stand in his way. And some of you idiots are falling for it.

Opinion: Here’s what America’s allies think about a potential Trump second term​

A few months ago, friends in the Netherlands asked me who I thought would win the 2024 US presidential election. They nodded placidly when I said I thought the odds favored President Joe Biden, but nearly jumped out of their seats when I said former President Donald Trump has a not-negligible chance of returning to the White House.

My friends, it turned out, had not been paying close attention. They thought Trump was history. Now they know better. Europe and much of the world has awakened to the real possibility that the twice-impeached, twice-indicted Trump might be the Republican nominee, and they are growing alarmed.

And if Europeans —and Ukrainians and South Koreans and Taiwanese — are concerned, Americans have far more reason to worry. Trump’s chaotic presidency didn’t achieve many of its goals because of the inexperience, incompetence and lack of discipline of key members of his administration, along with the strength of US democratic institutions and the people who worked to safeguard them.

But a second term might be different.

Admittedly, much can happen before the election. The GOP primaries could surprise, and Trump’s legal troubles could get in his way. For the moment, however, his primary opponents are mostly not gaining traction. Sixteen months from now, he could be on his third straight presidential ticket.

I’ll predict that anyone who thought the Trump presidency was disastrous — and polling shows that includes many Americans and most citizens of America’s allies — will find Trump 2.0 even more cataclysmic.

Trump now has a strong operation in developing meticulous plans for a possible second term. The overarching goal is to make the former president more powerful than ever, enabling some of his autocratic inclinations.

In a second Trump administration, according to those plans, the Department of Justice could lose its independence, coming under full control of the president, who would be able to mobilize it against his foes and protect his friends. Other independent agencies, those regulating the media or monopolies would also lose their autonomy if the strategy succeeds.

It's time Democrats woke up and faced the reality that people are hurting because of their policies.

LMAO facts showed up and your thread was destroyed. What's Biden's approval numbers? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Facts have not shown up from you. Inflation was not caused by Biden or Dems. And inflation has dropped to 3 percent. Gas prices are down,. The stock market is setting records. 2 consecutive years of less than 4 percent unemployment. Trump did not do that. Biden has set records for jobs created up and above the ones he returned after COVID. These are the facts, not that Epoch Times bullshit people like you repeat every day.

I would love to have someone other than Trump running against Biden, but I could care less what other countries think about our presidential choices.

Facts have not shown up from you. Inflation was not caused by Biden or Dems. And inflation has dropped to 3 percent. Gas prices are down,. The stock market is setting records. 2 consecutive years of less than 4 percent unemployment. Trump did not do that. Biden has set records for jobs created up and above the ones he returned after COVID. These are the facts, not that Epoch Times bullshit people like you repeat every day.
Still laughing at this thread. Debunked, my work is done here.

Nah. When whites are talking about taking their country back, everyone knows that's a white supremacist dog whistle.
So your Vegetable Messiah is a racist. Glad you finally came around to reality on at least one topic.

“I’m getting so sick and tired of the way everybody’s being treated,” Biden told a crowd of striking union workers here. “We will take back this country. … I mean it. Don’t give up. Keep it going.”

Give me a good alternative to Trump and Biden and I’ll gladly vote for them but those two are embarrassing Presidents..
I think you need to pay real close attention to what Biden has actually done instead of depending on tabloid media descriptions.

So your Vegetable Messiah is a racist. Glad you finally came around to reality on at least one topid.

“I’m getting so sick and tired of the way everybody’s being treated,” Biden told a crowd of striking union workers here. “We will take back this country. … I mean it. Don’t give up. Keep it going.”
More stump stupid.

Forum List

Back