It's the Planet Stupid...

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
As Barry flies to Copenhagen, America is saying it's the earth stupid - that causes climate change...

___

Energy Update
50% Now Say Global Warming Caused by Long-Term Planetary Trends, Political Class Strongly Disagrees

Public skepticism about the officially promoted cause of global warming has reached an all-time high among Americans.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 50% of likely voters now believe that global warming is caused primarily by long-term planetary trends.

Just 34% say climate change is due primarily to human activity, even as President Obama and other world leaders gather at a UN summit to limit the human activity they blame for global warming. Six percent (6%) say there is some other reason for global warming, and 10% are not sure.

Belief that human activity is the primary cause of global warming has declined significantly over the past year. In April 2008, 47% blamed human activity and only 34% named long-term planetary trends as the reason for climate change.
___

Full article here:

Energy Update - Rasmussen Reports™

Well, that shows that the energy companies money has been well spent on the campaign of disinformation and outright lies.

But it makes little differance now. Even were we able to reduce emmissions at the rate of 10% per decade, impossible in the present political climate, the fat is already in the fire. We will see at least a PETM sized event. And even though I am 66, with only 20 the 30 years left, I will see major changes in my life time.

Celebrate, Sinatra, you are the rest of the fools have won.

Well, that shows that the energy companies money has been well spent on the campaign of disinformation and outright lies.

But it makes little differance now. Even were we able to reduce emmissions at the rate of 10% per decade, impossible in the present political climate, the fat is already in the fire. We will see at least a PETM sized event. And even though I am 66, with only 20 the 30 years left, I will see major changes in my life time.

Enough with the hysterics.

The earth will warm and cool - and if there is a major climate crisis, it will not be from mankind but rather the sun decides to belch one out, or an asteroid hits, etc.

Humans should continue to improve the environment, and accept the fact we play a very minor role in impacting the overall climate...

The energy companies are funding the AGW scientists and their "peers"?

Thank you drama-boi for today's installment of chicken little! :lol:

Needs-moar-drama.jpg

Enough with the hysterics.

The earth will warm and cool - and if there is a major climate crisis, it will not be from mankind but rather the sun decides to belch one out, or an asteroid hits, etc.

Humans should continue to improve the environment, and accept the fact we play a very minor role in impacting the overall climate...

Not only sould we strive to improve it, but certain individuals should learn to adapt and overcome.

The 'Chicken Little' shit is getting really boring.

Please stop posting in this thread, the title is driving me to drink!

"It's the Planet Stupid"

What, we're talking about a planet named Stupid?

"It's the Planet, Stupid"

The comma makes all the difference. Now I know we're talking about a planet, presumably Earth, and someone is stupid. All because the comma made me pause.

Punctuation, it's a beautiful thing.

(No offense intended, Sinatra)

Forum List

Back