It's starting.

The cultists are already gearing up for the attacks on the elections if he loses in November. How many people will they beat with poles flying the US flag this time when they help him attempt to overturn another election? I'm sure the usual 'patriotic' suspects here will be cheering it on.

Sounds like a lot of ridiculous ranting and nonsense. If Joe wins, he will win it fair and square. It really is that simple, none of this conspiracy B.S.

Listen to me and listen good -- You people cheat again, you steal another National Election and there WILL be a War. Not saying it will happen right away, but there will be.

And believe me when I tell you -- Win, lose or draw.... You really don't want that to happen. Neither do I. And trust me, since most of you are City fucks or worthless 'Burbies, you REALLY don't want it to happen.

This is not a threat, it is a prediction. One in which I am 100% certain.
I'm guessing that if Biden wins, you will claim it was stolen if Trump says so.

You are ready to overthrow our democratic system based on cheating you think happened but can't prove it because you think the evidence is destroyed, but can't prove the evidence has been destroyed.

All based on the word of one man.

That's patriotism for ya!
And you who can only argue ad hominem seem to have absolutely no other argument at all. Tsk Tsk

The cultists are already gearing up for the attacks on the elections if he loses in November. How many people will they beat with poles flying the US flag this time when they help him attempt to overturn another election? I'm sure the usual 'patriotic' suspects here will be cheering it on.

What about Democrats that also said trump was an illegitimate president and he stole the election? Even though they couldn't prove it.

What about the 4 seperate investigations made about trump using Russia to steal his election and used Russian interference? Nothing came of them despite it taking years, millions of dollars, all by sitting government employees made up his most hated enemies with the disposal of the FBI, CIA and doj?

I suspect you get all your information from the msm. As such, you’re unaware of the many irregularities with the election. Are you aware of the collusion of federal government intelligence agencies and big tech to effect the election?

However it really doesn’t matter, since the two fools differ only slightly on policy.
The Limbaugh brainwashing that all news you don't like is fake has worked well on you, sir.

1710021573712.png

I don't have a problem with absentee voting, just universal mail-in voting.

In VA here, I vote in person, but one can request a mail-in ballot, but one must request it, and also provide ID for the first request.

PS:
gettyimages-621771024.jpg

View attachment 914793
Mail in voting has been going on for a long time with Republican support. Until one man lost.

Forum List

Back