Its Starting to Look like 1995?

not without the legislative permission......and yes arnie was a pussy....
He needs permission to NOT sign a bill that comes across his desk? That is news to me, got a link or anything from the state of California state constitution that backs that up? Not trying to be a smart ass but I do NOT know how California state business is run?

He needs permission to NOT sign a bill that comes across his desk? That is news to me, got a link or anything from the state of California state constitution that backs that up? Not trying to be a smart ass but I do NOT know how California state business is run?
you ever live out there aldo?.....

well then you are full of shit.....i speak ....TAGAM NOGDIP....it is said only a dumbass can understand MAGAT PIDGON.....
Apparently your insult skills are severely lacking since you can't find the difference between "full of shit" and "dumbass"

Dumbass!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Apparently your insult skills are severely lacking since you can't find the difference between "full of shit" and "dumbass"

Dumbass!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yea i found the difference......when i googled that question it said.... Dadoalex......a dumbass who is full of shit......

yea i found the difference......when i googled that question it said.... Dadoalex......a dumbass who is full of shit......
No fool, it said ASK DADOALEX.
His MAGADUMIAN ownership record is
1689285044324.jpeg

You can't even admit Clinton had the best economy of the modern era
You can't even admit Bush and Trump ramped up the deficit massively every year of their failed presidencies
You can't even admit Biden has a better labor market than Trump
You can't even admit Biden inherited a $3+T/yr deficit form Trump and lowered it substantially down to only $1.3T in 2022
You can;t even admit Trump gave us 25% of our total debt in his 4 years of failure and ramped up the deficit massively every year of his failed presidency
You can't even admit Bush inherited a balanced budget and blew up the economy.
You can’t admit that a lot of Biden’s success was he was coming out of an economy that was ravaged by Covid, of course there would a $3T dollar deficit because spending was way up to support all the unemployment, all the medical, all the housing, revenue was down because tax collection was way down. The labor market had to get a lot better because Covid shut down the economy and only essential workers could work. Just as I don’t blame Biden for the bad, I don’t credit him with the good. Biden seem to be doing well right now.

Forum List

Back