“Its pretty obvious he doesn’t know a lot about the issues.”

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell speaking of Donald Drumpf.

This election isn't about policy. This is a cultural election. No other GOP candidate would have the guts to go against the establishment and openly advance a strict immigration policy. Polls have always shown a plurality of Americans want immigration laws enforced. Bush was the biggest open border supporter of all time.

But even that isn't purely policy. There are cultural implications, economic consequences and the left is losing on this issue. Hillary won't even say the word Islamic terrorist. It is a reflection of the SJW ideology that has infested every leftist institution--and they have way overplayed their hand. They haven't a clue how to beat Trump.

I don't believe there has been a Presidential candidate in my lifetime who understood much if anything about the issues that includes these two. They all have excelled at being able to duck, dodge, and avoid talking about the issues though which again includes these two.

Too damn funny.

HRC is talking about people being able to re-structure their student loans; the same way you can with car loans, mortgages, and other loans. It’s a real problem that millions of Americans face. Drumpf is calling people born in Indiana “Mexican”.

Just one example on how she is engaged, qualified, intelligent and ready and Drumpf is not.

PS: Where is his tax return?

That piece of shit RINO can go to hell..
WTF you quoting that Jack ass for anyways? you know most of us can't stand Mitch.

One of the leaders of the GOP thinks the GOP candidate for President doesn’t know much about the issues.

Pretty newsworthy.

I like being the color commentator in the booth for the an implosion of the GOP and the conserve-hate-ive “movement”. Can’t wait to see what emerges from the ashes.

Will you dipshits double down on hate and division or will you finally accept that there are women and brown folks in the nation?
Will assholes like you ever have an intelligent non far left talkin point thought enter your head or will you continue to double down on your partisan idiocy? This is a rhetorical question as your posting history provides all the information needed for the answer.

I don't believe there has been a Presidential candidate in my lifetime who understood much if anything about the issues that includes these two. They all have excelled at being able to duck, dodge, and avoid talking about the issues though which again includes these two.

Too damn funny.

HRC is talking about people being able to re-structure their student loans; the same way you can with car loans, mortgages, and other loans. It’s a real problem that millions of Americans face. Drumpf is calling people born in Indiana “Mexican”.

Just one example on how she is engaged, qualified, intelligent and ready and Drumpf is not.

Really because her speech today was nothing but attacking Trump just as Trumps was nothing but attacking her. But whatever you and all the other blind partisans both right and left keep your heads firmly up the ass of your candidate of choice. I almost forgot Trumps tax returns are with the IRS the only people he or anyone else legally has to show them to.

This election isn’t about policy.
Unlikely.
This is a cultural election.
Unlikely.
No other GOP candidate would have the guts to go against the establishment and openly advance a strict immigration policy.
Was that what he did?
Polls have always shown a plurality of Americans want immigration laws enforced. Bush was the biggest open border supporter of all time.
No kidding.
But even that isn't purely policy. There are cultural implications, economic consequences and the left is loosing on this issue.
Yeah, it’s called appealing to bigots and racists. I am confident that Drumpf will get the vote of every bigot and racist out there; the left is happy to “loose” the issue.
Hillary won't even say the word Islamic terrorist. It is a reflection of the SJW ideology that has infested every leftist institution--and they have way overplayed their hand. They haven't a clue how to beat Trump.

Really?

talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until she is sworn in:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until he is sworn in:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

WTF you quoting that Jack ass for anyways? you know most of us can't stand Mitch.

One of the leaders of the GOP thinks the GOP candidate for President doesn’t know much about the issues.

Pretty newsworthy.

I like being the color commentator in the booth for the an implosion of the GOP and the conserve-hate-ive “movement”. Can’t wait to see what emerges from the ashes.

Will you dipshits double down on hate and division or will you finally accept that there are women and brown folks in the nation?

That's OK, according to you the thing that makes hillary "the most qualified ever to run for the office" is she traveled a lot. You can't name a single accomlishment to her name, but she's so qualified.

Ridiculous.

Pretty newsworthy.

Will assholes like you ever have an intelligent non far left talkin point thought enter your head or will you continue to double down on your partisan idiocy? This is a rhetorical question as your posting history provides all the information needed for the answer.

McConnell just gave us one. And your response is what exactly? Calling people names. Just like Drumpf does when confronted with adverse facts.

Too damn funny.

The real issue you're blindly ignoring is the ever depleting value of a college education with its ever rising tuition. College campuses have morphed into some Orwellian brainwashing factories.

Trump was calling out a judge that clearly has a conflict of interest and should recuse himself. The judge was openly active in a racial supremacy organization that actively supported open borders and has advocated for an invasion, a conquest of former Mexican territories, always with violent undertones.

You are incapable of getting past the simplistic narrative you were fed by the Huffington Post. That Trump attacked him solely because his name is Hispanic.

Are you going to leave the country or just commit suicide when Trump is elected?

Pretty newsworthy.

McConnell just gave us one. And your response is what exactly? Calling people names. Just like Drumpf does when confronted with adverse facts.
Says the one who used the word dipships to describe people if you don't like name calling maybe you shouldnt have done it yourself.

Pretty newsworthy.

That's OK, according to you the thing that makes hillary "the most qualified ever to run for the office" is she traveled a lot. You can't name a single accomlishment to her name, but she's so qualified.

Ridiculous.

8 years as FLOTUS
2 Time elected Senator from NY
4 years as SoS
Grammy award Winner
Consistently voted one of the most admired women in the us/World

Clearly the most qualified person to seek the office since Bush 41.

Too damn funny.

The real issue you're blindly ignoring is the ever depleting value of a college education with its ever rising tuition. College campuses have morphed into some Orwellian brainwashing factories.
Orwellian brainwashing factories….

I swear to God, Hollywood doesn’t have writers that can match Drumpf supporters for comedic impact.

Trump was calling out a judge that clearly has a conflict of interest and should recuse himself. The judge was openly active in a racial supremacy organization that actively supported open borders and has advocated for an invasion, a conquest of former Mexican territories, always with violent undertones.
So all a defendant has to do is make a racist statement about every group other than one that will supposedly be friendly to him and that will deliver the judge he wants?

Our system doesn’t work that way. But thanks for attempting a cogent post. It was cute.

You are incapable of getting past the simplistic narrative you were fed by the Huffington Post. That Trump attacked him solely because his name is Hispanic.

Are you going to leave the country or just commit suicide when Trump is elected?[/QUOTE]

Candycorn, what are the "issues?" Be thorough and concise. Then explain who decided those things were the "issues" and why they did so. If you are able to do so, how can you expect someone who knows about real life deals and is not a politician to be versed in emotional trigger point bullshit? If you are unable to do so, you need to learn the purpose of "issues" and how they are geared to the low information voter.

Pretty newsworthy.

Ridiculous.

8 years as FLOTUS
2 Time elected Senator from NY
4 years as SoS
Grammy award Winner
Consistently voted one of the most admired women in the us/World

Clearly the most qualified person to seek the office since Bush 41.

Oh boy. Being a wife qualifies you now:eusa_doh: And what did she do as Senator?:eusa_whistle: Her policies as SOS have been abject failures. Just holding the job doesn't make you qualified.:eusa_snooty: She won a Grammy for a book she didn't write and she won because she was FLOTUS.:cuckoo: Voted by whom? Intellectually dishonest people like you?:eusa_dance:

Unlikely.
Unlikely.
No other GOP candidate would have the guts to go against the establishment and openly advance a strict immigration policy.
Was that what he did?
Polls have always shown a plurality of Americans want immigration laws enforced. Bush was the biggest open border supporter of all time.
No kidding.
But even that isn't purely policy. There are cultural implications, economic consequences and the left is loosing on this issue.
Yeah, it’s called appealing to bigots and racists. I am confident that Drumpf will get the vote of every bigot and racist out there; the left is happy to “loose” the issue.
Hillary won't even say the word Islamic terrorist. It is a reflection of the SJW ideology that has infested every leftist institution--and they have way overplayed their hand. They haven't a clue how to beat Trump.

Really?

talk is cheap….How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

I will gladly accept. If history is any indicator, you're going to lose just as all other dinosaur conservatives and leftists alike.

Unlikely.
Unlikely.
Was that what he did?
No kidding.

Really?

To make it clear

I will gladly accept. If history is any indicator, you're going to lose just as all other dinosaur conservatives and leftists that have proclaimed Trump's demise.

Pretty newsworthy.

Again Mitch is a prick and I was hoping that liberal chic would have beat his ass in Kentucky, that's how much I can't stand him ....

Forum List

Back