It's Over. The Vaccines Have Failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The treatment is never ever supposed to come even close to as lethal as the disease. This has.

Nope, it has not even come close.
No. In the US the excess deaths happened in March of 2022.

Your link does not support this claim. And considering it is only May of 2022 it is very doubtful excess deaths for March would even have been reported yet.

It is a simple thing, if you do not wish to get the vaccine, then do not. But do not think it is your place to tell others they should not.

Let each make their own decision
No one ever said anything different. The mandates all all yours.

Nope, it has not even come close.

Your link does not support this claim. And considering it is only May of 2022 it is very doubtful excess deaths for March would even have been reported yet.

They are reported so slightly lagging. Didn't look at the chart though did you?

The issue here is that you are basically telling people they are wrong for choosing to get the vaccine.
if the vax kills you-------------------------------you won't be around to talk about it. the whole covid thing was created by china to destroy the USA and because of fools like you, its working.

if the vax kills you-------------------------------you won't be around to talk about it. the whole covid thing was created by china to destroy the USA and because of fools like you, its working.

You truly might be the dumbest of all the nut cases on this forum.

It is not the left, it is the entire world

Despicable individuals like Typhoid Sue have been cherry picking and spreading COVID misinformation contrary to what global experts are recommending

Hundreds of thousands have died for believing them
hundreds of thousands have died from the annual flu, heart disease, cancer, car wrecks, falls, living causes death, it has always been so. covid is not going to eliminate the human race, its a massive crying wolf from uninformed morons like you, you are a chinese sheep., Xi appreciates your stupidity.

There you have it
COVID only killed 1 million people
Nothing to fuss about
fewer than the flu or the other things I listed, but we should all change our way or life and give up our freedoms for the chinese covid?

of those million, how many would have died anyway of other underlying causes? unless you know that number, your claim is bullshit.

fewer than the flu or the other things I listed, but we should all change our way or life and give up our freedoms for the chinese covid?

of those million, how many would have died anyway of other underlying causes? unless you know that number, your claim is bullshit.
We have not had 1 million flu deaths in the last two years

We have not had 1 million flu deaths in the last two years
how many then? I think annual flu deaths in the US have been around 50-60 thousand per year for as long as those stats have been kept. do you understand that dying WITH covid is not dying FROM covid?
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Dude you are a fucking conspiracy theory nut that post shit no different than a flat earther does.

I
thats funny coming from the number one conspiracy nut on this forum. you said that Trump was a russian agent, remember that lie/conspiracy.

Her hospital has not had an uptick in COVID patients. They are still getting them but just ones and twos. Though they had a going away party for a nurse who was retiring and 7 of the 10 nurses that were there have since tested positive. But all have had just mild symptoms
You don't know what you are talking about.

A "physician in California with a large following" wrote on Twitter that it does not work and so it must be true.

you said that Trump was a russian agent, remember that lie/conspiracy.

No, I never said that. In fact I said that Trump didn't do anything illegal and I was against the impeachment and I was against the Mueller investigation.

You are the only CT nut in this discussion, that you have to lie about me says much about you.

You don't know what you are talking about.

A "physician in California with a large following" wrote on Twitter that it does not work and so it must be true.

How else would you judge if someone is legit if not by their number of followers on Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back