It's Over. The Vaccines Have Failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want to make an exception for the vaccines since they were experimental. They are already sounding the bell about this
Again you have it backwards: many insurance companies are requiring proof of vaccination for applicants who are older than 80 years old or are over 60 with a health condition before they will grant policies.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Dude you are a fucking conspiracy theory nut that post shit no different than a flat earther does.

I

He is a lot closer--and I mean a lot--to the truth than saying what our overlords said for years. Remember plexiglass barriers, masks sewn from cloth, hygiene theater, closed schools? Why would you laugh at any theories when our supposed "experts" are such complete buffoons?

Or this:

1652599524603.png

But even better:

1652599666394.png

Again you have it backwards: many insurance companies are requiring proof of vaccination for applicants who are older than 80 years old or are over 60 with a health condition before they will grant policies.

From Sept, a lifetime ago in the age of these vaccines. We thought they still might do SOMETHING then.

I am a firm believer in bodily autonomy. If someone wants to get 100 shots they should have that right. That's not the issue here--and I think you know it
Yes, anybody can do whatever they want. Fine fine, but why the effort to lie and discourage people from doing things that make them safer?! That part I don’t get

This is a practicing physician in California with a large following giving the all-clear to other doctors. So I expect the avalanche of truth from the trenches to start soon.

Golfing Gator you've been quiet on what your wife is seeing....

They killed at least a half million people with the safe and effective vaxxx

Theyre not gonna have any qualms about starving millions to death

Yes, anybody can do whatever they want. Fine fine, but why the effort to lie and discourage people from doing things that make them safer?! That part I don’t get

Because the vaccines have a month or two where you are "safer". After that.....

1652602401549.png

Who is this 'we'? Who, besides you, thinks the vaccines do nothing now?

They are not preventing transmission. In fact they enhance it among vaccinated.

They no longer prevent hospitalization.

So the only thing they do now are maybe prevent deaths, but that's a lagging indicator and we don't even know at what cost.

I had the vaccine last May and I've never had COVID.
That is great Taz but people have had the shots and booster’s ( including myself ) and still got infected and sick, let me be clear it is possible to get infected and sick even with the vaccine and it booster’s…

Is the percentage as high as non-vaccinated?

No.

Also even though you may have not shown signs you could still be infected and be asymptomatic like my adopted brother who also tested positive for the virus.

Finally, MLB and NBA have had player’s get infected even after having the vaccine and still show signs of illness, so let me be clear you can get the virus even being vaccinated…

I have said it many times the vaccines are not a cure and all they are for is to limit the the Covid infection and lower your chances of being Hospitalized and that is all the vaccine does at this time…

They are not preventing transmission. In fact they enhance it among vaccinated.

They no longer prevent hospitalization.

So the only thing they do now are maybe prevent deaths, but that's a lagging indicator and we don't even know at what cost.
You assert many things that are exactly the opposite of what I've read on medical web sites and have been told by doctors. If you're not just making stuff up, what are your sources?

Since you've presented nothing solid I have to conclude you are just repeating internet memes you've gotten from conspiracy web sites and are unknowingly telling us lies. You are being played IMHO. I wonder how many lives these lies have cost?

That is great Taz but people have had the shots and booster’s ( including myself ) and still got infected and sick, let me be clear it is possible to get infected and sick even with the vaccine and it booster’s…

Is the percentage as high as non-vaccinated?

No.

Also even though you may have not shown signs you could still be infected and be asymptomatic like my adopted brother who also tested positive for the virus.

Finally, MLB and NBA have had player’s get infected even after having the vaccine and still show signs of illness, so let me be clear you can get the virus even being vaccinated…

I have said it many times the vaccines are not a cure and all they are for is to limit the the Covid infection and lower your chances of being Hospitalized and that is all the vaccine does at this time…

Your odds of getting infected after vaccines and boosters is now HIGHER than those not vaccinated. This is shown all over the world now with mRNA vaccines.

Sad but true. For cases, vaccine efficacy is NEGATIVE

You assert many things that are exactly the opposite of what I've read on medical web sites and have been told by doctors. If you're not just making stuff up, what are your sources?

Since you've presented nothing solid I have to conclude you are just repeating internet memes you've gotten from conspiracy web sites and are unknowingly telling us lies. You are being played IMHO. I wonder how many lives these lies have cost?

Up to date Walgreen covid data. Walgreens COVID-19 Index

Attachments

• walgreen covid data 5-15.png
    walgreen covid data 5-15.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 15

Since I followed the UK vaccine surveillance reports I saw this play out live:

The United Kingdom Government Health Security Agency [UKHSA] reported Negative Efficacy in those COVID-19 vaccinated patients versus those who remain unvaccinated.

Based upon the weekly reports published by the UKHSA for Week 11, 2022, vaccine effectiveness against Omicron in the 60 to 69 age group reached nearly NEGATIVE 300% meaning it was almost four times more likely for a triple-vaxxed person to get infected compared to an unvaxxed.

Vaccine Effectiveness Hits as Low as Minus 300% – as UKHSA Announces it Will No Longer Publish the Data – The Daily Sceptic

UKHSA announced that as of April 1, 2022, they would stop testing and keeping track of these numbers that apparently do no one any good, especially those who have been vaccinated and the vaccine manufacturers. It causes worry in the vaccinated, and it contradicts what we have all been told, that the vaccine is effective.

Your odds of getting infected after vaccines and boosters is now HIGHER than those not vaccinated. This is shown all over the world now with mRNA vaccines.

Sad but true. For cases, vaccine efficacy is NEGATIVE
Don’t take the vaccine ever if you feel that it will make you into a Zombie all I care but please stop with the nonsense because the Vaccine does limit the severity of the illness in most and turn many asymptomatic.

It has never been sold by the manufacturing company as a cure and Joe Biden was incorrect in his statement that if Vaccinated you can’t catch the virus…

Anyone can catch the virus vaccinated or not what the vaccine does ( as I repeat myself again ) is limit the severity with the hope to keep a good amount of people out of the Hospital from complications from the virus…

Now for me I do not care if you get the vaccine or not and you might never get sick but if you do and it is severe let me be clear the long road to recovery is long and painful…

Now you will ignore the word severe and write about how you had it and it was nothing more than the flu but many who have been vaccinated and non-vaccinated have had it and it lingers for ever in the system causing massive headaches, fatigue and much more, so the choice of being vaccinated or not is your choice and I just do not care if you get it or not…

Last edited:
Since I followed the UK vaccine surveillance reports I saw this play out live:

The United Kingdom Government Health Security Agency [UKHSA] reported Negative Efficacy in those COVID-19 vaccinated patients versus those who remain unvaccinated.

Based upon the weekly reports published by the UKHSA for Week 11, 2022, vaccine effectiveness against Omicron in the 60 to 69 age group reached nearly NEGATIVE 300% meaning it was almost four times more likely for a triple-vaxxed person to get infected compared to an unvaxxed.

Vaccine Effectiveness Hits as Low as Minus 300% – as UKHSA Announces it Will No Longer Publish the Data – The Daily Sceptic

UKHSA announced that as of April 1, 2022, they would stop testing and keeping track of these numbers that apparently do no one any good, especially those who have been vaccinated and the vaccine manufacturers. It causes worry in the vaccinated, and it contradicts what we have all been told, that the vaccine is effective.

Ahhh, Omicron variant is not being stopped by the Vaccine…

Yes, we were told that the Omicron Variant is more likely to get through which is what happened to me and that was in JANUARY!

Read the reports back then and we were all warned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back