It's okay because Trump said it was okay................

And you know.....................this makes me wonder if some Trump supporter is going to take some of his more hyperbolic speech and use it to justify even worse behavior.

Maybe you should read or listen to what President Trump actually says instead of gobbling up whatever the MSM spews out of its collective ass.

Actually, because you Trump supporters hate anything that isn't FOX news, that is why I used FOX as my link.

And, yes, Trump did say that it was okay to grab women by the privates. We have the Access Hollywood tape.

You are such a fucking liar.

Trump never said it was OK to grab a woman by the pussy. Sometimes people will do what they know is wrong, so them doing it does not implythat they advocate such behavior.

roflmao

Post 5 has a copy of the video. He made the comments at around 1:10. Listen for yourself.

lol, you really are not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree are you?

Why do you libs seem to think that taking comments out of their obvious context and trying to spin them in a literal way or as an advocacy is doing anything other than demonstrating that you are idiots?

Only trouble is, it was a Trump supporter that thought Trump was being serious when he said to grab 'em by the pussy, not some liberal.

And yeah, Trump supporters can be idiots.

And by the way, it’s pretty obvious he’s joking. But I guess guys aren’t allowed to joke about women in private conversations anymore. The Democrat morality police may be listening, so watch what you joke about guys.

You may have thought it was obvious that he was joking, but the dude that groped the woman on the flight took it as gospel, which is why he did it.

There are stupid people everywhere, but a lot of them seem to be Trump supporters.

The dude on the plane is responsible for his own actions. How do we know he isn’t a deranged lefty just trying to blame President Trump?

When did the President ever say it was OK to grab random women by the private parts?

You already forgot about the Access Hollywood tape where Trump said if you are rich and famous, you can grab women by the pussy?

Here, let me help you out with that.......................

Yea dumbass. Listen to it. He’s talking about gold diggers at these parties, they throw themselves at rich powerful men. They want the man to go after them and grab them. They’re basically prostitutes. How does that in any way apply to all women everywhere at all times?

making excuses for a sexual perv must be COOL, huh?

I’m not making excuses for Cory Booker or BJ Clinton.

And by the way, it’s pretty obvious he’s joking. But I guess guys aren’t allowed to joke about women in private conversations anymore. The Democrat morality police may be listening, so watch what you joke about guys.

You may have thought it was obvious that he was joking, but the dude that groped the woman on the flight took it as gospel, which is why he did it.

There are stupid people everywhere, but a lot of them seem to be Trump supporters.

The dude on the plane is responsible for his own actions. How do we know he isn’t a deranged lefty just trying to blame President Trump?

Yes, the dude on the plane IS responsible for his own actions, that is why he is being charged with sexual assault.

And, his invoking the Trump defense makes it look more like he's a supporter than a liberal. You want to deny anything that makes Trump look bad, even when it's true.

Yes, the dude on the plane IS responsible for his own actions, that is why he is being charged with sexual assault.

And, his invoking the Trump defense makes it look more like he's a supporter than a liberal. You want to deny anything that makes Trump look bad, even when it's true.

There is nothing in this story that makes President Trump look bad. The only thing that reeks here is your lame attempt to smear President Trump..

When did the President ever say it was OK to grab random women by the private parts?

You already forgot about the Access Hollywood tape where Trump said if you are rich and famous, you can grab women by the pussy?

Yea dumbass. Listen to it. He’s talking about gold diggers at these parties, they throw themselves at rich powerful men. They want the man to go after them and grab them. They’re basically prostitutes. How does that in any way apply to all women everywhere at all times?

Seriously, if this isn't delusional, then nothing is. How you could write this and be taken seriously is beyond me.

Wow...................just when you thought it couldn't get stranger..................

Seems that some guy was groping a woman on a Southwest airplane, and his defense is that Trump said that it's okay to grab women by the private parts.

Some leader we have, eh?

Accused in-flight groper claims the president ‘says it’s OK to grab women’

A Florida man accused of groping a woman’s breast on a Southwest Airlines flight defended his alleged behavior Sunday, noting “the president of the United States says it’s OK to grab women by their private parts.”

Bruce Alexander of Tampa was nonetheless arrested and charged with abusive sexual contact when his plane reached Albuquerque from Houston. A criminal complaint describes how the woman seated in front of Alexander initially felt a hand touch her right breast but thought it might’ve been an accident, per KHOU and the Albuquerque Journal.
Actually, he said if you're a celebrity, they LET YOU grab their pussy. This guy isnt a celebrity and the woman didnt let him do it.

Wow...................just when you thought it couldn't get stranger..................

Seems that some guy was groping a woman on a Southwest airplane, and his defense is that Trump said that it's okay to grab women by the private parts.

Some leader we have, eh?

A Florida man accused of groping a woman’s breast on a Southwest Airlines flight defended his alleged behavior Sunday, noting “the president of the United States says it’s OK to grab women by their private parts.”

Bruce Alexander of Tampa was nonetheless arrested and charged with abusive sexual contact when his plane reached Albuquerque from Houston. A criminal complaint describes how the woman seated in front of Alexander initially felt a hand touch her right breast but thought it might’ve been an accident, per KHOU and the Albuquerque Journal.
Actually, he said if you're a celebrity, they LET YOU grab their pussy. This guy isnt a celebrity and the woman didnt let him do it.

No, but he used Trump as an excuse for his behavior.

Some leader we have, eh?

Great. It seems a crazy person, justified doing something stupid, and got arrested and went to jail.

"Some leader we have"?

Did Trump ever say it was fine to justify crazy actions?

No. A guy acted stupid, and won the stupid prize. Alls well that ends well.

Some leader we have, eh?

Yes, but he was wrong and now hes going to pay the price for it. If he had just stuck with Trumps rules, he would have been ok.

You know, during my time in the Navy, I saw how crappy leadership could result in a ship having very poor morale, as well as can have a bad effect on the operations of the ship because nobody cared because the leadership didn't care.

Watching VICE News the other day, Frank Luntz asked a group of people why there was so much division in the country nowadays. One of the people spoke up and said that because the leadership bullies and intimidates, that makes it okay for the people to do it as well. And, she was citing Trump as the example of bad leadership.

And, to tell you the truth, they have a point. Trump has spent a whole bunch of effort trying to demonize the Democrats or anyone else he doesn't agree with.

And the trouble is, that divisive rhetoric only serves to divide us further.

This just in.......It's raining.....Must be Trump's fault.

Ask Al Franken.

Some leader we have, eh?

So do Progs.

You know, during my time in the Navy, I saw how crappy leadership could result in a ship having very poor morale, as well as can have a bad effect on the operations of the ship because nobody cared because the leadership didn't care.

Watching VICE News the other day, Frank Luntz asked a group of people why there was so much division in the country nowadays. One of the people spoke up and said that because the leadership bullies and intimidates, that makes it okay for the people to do it as well. And, she was citing Trump as the example of bad leadership.

And, to tell you the truth, they have a point. Trump has spent a whole bunch of effort trying to demonize the Democrats or anyone else he doesn't agree with.

And the trouble is, that divisive rhetoric only serves to divide us further.
So let me get this straight. You were watching a show that happened to find someone that cited Trump as an example of a bad leader and this is used to prove your point.

I have no doubt I could find someone declaring Waters, Pelosi or anyone else even 44 as a bad leader.

The real reason is that you and others did not get your participation trophy for voting in 2016.

stupid shit--again
Trump also said the words:
the
a
it
and
etc
he even said the word KILL, I'm sure--so he must think it's ok to murder

Ask Al Franken.

why? because he resigned like a responsible politician, unlike molester Trump?

Forum List

Back