It's okay because Trump said it was okay................

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Wow...................just when you thought it couldn't get stranger..................

Seems that some guy was groping a woman on a Southwest airplane, and his defense is that Trump said that it's okay to grab women by the private parts.

Some leader we have, eh?

Accused in-flight groper claims the president ‘says it’s OK to grab women’

A Florida man accused of groping a woman’s breast on a Southwest Airlines flight defended his alleged behavior Sunday, noting “the president of the United States says it’s OK to grab women by their private parts.”

Bruce Alexander of Tampa was nonetheless arrested and charged with abusive sexual contact when his plane reached Albuquerque from Houston. A criminal complaint describes how the woman seated in front of Alexander initially felt a hand touch her right breast but thought it might’ve been an accident, per KHOU and the Albuquerque Journal.

And you know.....................this makes me wonder if some Trump supporter is going to take some of his more hyperbolic speech and use it to justify even worse behavior.

And you know.....................this makes me wonder if some Trump supporter is going to take some of his more hyperbolic speech and use it to justify even worse behavior.

Maybe you should read or listen to what President Trump actually says instead of gobbling up whatever the MSM spews out of its collective ass.

When did the President ever say it was OK to grab random women by the private parts?

You already forgot about the Access Hollywood tape where Trump said if you are rich and famous, you can grab women by the pussy?

Here, let me help you out with that.......................

Maybe you should read or listen to what President Trump actually says instead of gobbling up whatever the MSM spews out of its collective ass.

Actually, because you Trump supporters hate anything that isn't FOX news, that is why I used FOX as my link.

And, yes, Trump did say that it was okay to grab women by the privates. We have the Access Hollywood tape.

When did the President ever say it was OK to grab random women by the private parts?

You already forgot about the Access Hollywood tape where Trump said if you are rich and famous, you can grab women by the pussy?

Yea dumbass. Listen to it. He’s talking about gold diggers at these parties, they throw themselves at rich powerful men. They want the man to go after them and grab them. They’re basically prostitutes. How does that in any way apply to all women everywhere at all times?

Yea dumbass. Listen to it. He’s talking about gold diggers at these parties, they throw themselves at rich powerful men. They want the man to go after them and grab them. They’re basically prostitutes. How does that in any way apply to all women everywhere at all times?

Really? Because I've listened to the tape, and there isn't any specific references to gold diggers. He specifically said that if you are rich and famous enough, you can grab any woman by the privates and they will let you.

Actually, because you Trump supporters hate anything that isn't FOX news, that is why I used FOX as my link.

And, yes, Trump did say that it was okay to grab women by the privates. We have the Access Hollywood tape.

You are such a fucking liar.

Trump never said it was OK to grab a woman by the pussy. Sometimes people will do what they know is wrong, so them doing it does not implythat they advocate such behavior.

roflmao

Wow...................just when you thought it couldn't get stranger..................

Seems that some guy was groping a woman on a Southwest airplane, and his defense is that Trump said that it's okay to grab women by the private parts.

Some leader we have, eh?

A Florida man accused of groping a woman’s breast on a Southwest Airlines flight defended his alleged behavior Sunday, noting “the president of the United States says it’s OK to grab women by their private parts.”

Bruce Alexander of Tampa was nonetheless arrested and charged with abusive sexual contact when his plane reached Albuquerque from Houston. A criminal complaint describes how the woman seated in front of Alexander initially felt a hand touch her right breast but thought it might’ve been an accident, per KHOU and the Albuquerque Journal.

Idiot.

It is funny and sad at the same time.

I say on top of whatever punishment he gets we give him 5 years of probation where he has to meet with a therapist.

Some leader we have, eh?

/----/ Trump never said that. Sounds like a democRAT operative trying to make the next news cycle.

Really? Because I've listened to the tape, and there isn't any specific references to gold diggers. He specifically said that if you are rich and famous enough, you can grab any woman by the privates and they will let you.

So is the guy on the plane rich and famous? Well then I guess it did not apply to him, right?

Yes, he’s talking about the women that would want you to. AKA gold diggers. We all know the type, you are denying they exist?

Trump never said it was OK to grab a woman by the pussy. Sometimes people will do what they know is wrong, so them doing it does not implythat they advocate such behavior.

roflmao

Post 5 has a copy of the video. He made the comments at around 1:10. Listen for yourself.

Some leader we have, eh?

/----/ Trump never said that. Sounds like a democRAT operative trying to make the next news cycle.

Like I told the other person. Post 5 has the video, and the comments happen around 1:10.

And by the way, it’s pretty obvious he’s joking. But I guess guys aren’t allowed to joke about women in private conversations anymore. The Democrat morality police may be listening, so watch what you joke about guys.

roflmao

Post 5 has a copy of the video. He made the comments at around 1:10. Listen for yourself.

lol, you really are not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree are you?

Why do you libs seem to think that taking comments out of their obvious context and trying to spin them in a literal way or as an advocacy is doing anything other than demonstrating that you are idiots?

And by the way, it’s pretty obvious he’s joking. But I guess guys aren’t allowed to joke about women in private conversations anymore. The Democrat morality police may be listening, so watch what you joke about guys.

You may have thought it was obvious that he was joking, but the dude that groped the woman on the flight took it as gospel, which is why he did it.

There are stupid people everywhere, but a lot of them seem to be Trump supporters.

Trumpians will DENY THIS until they take their last breaths; it makes their TINY brains explode

making excuses for a sexual perv must be COOL, huh?

Forum List

Back