It's Official

Yeah, he is in compaign mode and needs the gay vote. Politics as usual? :eusa_whistle: I just wish he really meant it, as he is on record saying he believes marriage is between a man and a woman. I say it's between two people who love one another, and I say it because I mean it. Truth.

Well, for the record I don't have a problem with gay marriage either. What I have a problem with is the administration choosing what they will and will not honor as "law" in this country.

We are no longer a "Nation of Laws" We get to arbitrarily pick and choose which laws we will or will not follow.. Good luck to you my Fellow Americans. Good luck to youl.

The Obama administration announced Wednesday that it will no longer defend the federal law that defines marriage as a union between a man and a woman.

The decision marks a significant about-face for the Obama Justice Department, which until now had defended the law in court despite President Obama's misgivings with the policy. The administration's attorneys as recently as last month had filed a court motion in support of the Defense of Marriage Act, which effectively bans recognition of same-sex marriage.

I'll bite. Under the new house rules..you have to be able to point to the Constitutionality of a law.

GO!

Yeah, he is in compaign mode and needs the gay vote. Politics as usual? :eusa_whistle: I just wish he really meant it, as he is on record saying he believes marriage is between a man and a woman. I say it's between two people who love one another, and I say it because I mean it. Truth.

Well, for the record I don't have a problem with gay marriage either. What I have a problem with is the administration choosing what they will and will not honor as "law" in this country.

Did you have a problem when the Bush administration was doing this?

We are no longer a "Nation of Laws" We get to arbitrarily pick and choose which laws we will or will not follow.. Good luck to you my Fellow Americans. Good luck to youl.

The Obama administration announced Wednesday that it will no longer defend the federal law that defines marriage as a union between a man and a woman.

The decision marks a significant about-face for the Obama Justice Department, which until now had defended the law in court despite President Obama's misgivings with the policy. The administration's attorneys as recently as last month had filed a court motion in support of the Defense of Marriage Act, which effectively bans recognition of same-sex marriage.

A waste of money during a major budget crisis. Nothing to see here folks, move along now.....

Yes, I see what you mean, and want to vomit, too. We are losing our country and it's values that we have grown to love, for better or for worse. I even wonder how far the "two people" that love each other will go, with this administration. Guess we'll know after 2012. The rules/laws are-a-changin.`

If we get to pick and choose, then I choose to not pay anymore taxes.

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Hell, if we're gonna start picking and chunking laws I'm quitting the taxes, nothing personal.

I don't mind paying my fair share of taxes. I think I'll choose to ignore speed limits.

Yes, I see what you mean, and want to vomit, too. We are losing our country and it's values that we have grown to love, for better or for worse. I even wonder how far the "two people" that love each other will go, with this administration. Guess we'll know after 2012. The rules/laws are-a-changin.`

Life is indeed changing. When you no longer respect life and laws, all is lost and nothing really matters anymore. Honor was gone a long time ago, and nobody cared. You have to be consistent in law, and we gave that up a long time ago as well. When those you would hope to emulate and make role models are allowed to be corrupt and indiffernt with laws, the whole system and society breaks down into chaos and corruption.

Last edited:
we cherry pick laws all the time dipshits.
Example would be actresses who get 2nd,3rd chances and even more before anything of weight is tossed at them.

We decide to not charge people all the time. We ignore things in order to fight other more important laws being broken. The law is still the same, its just that Obama wont be putting any energy into fighting it.

But you dumbfucks already know this.

And that makes it right? You are comparing some screwed up suppose to be entertainer with the Administration of the President, and you believe this to be a fair comparison?

It's wrong. And hopefully we will correct it in 2012.

ok good, here comes captain child to defend this.

It was the quickest example i could think of.
Justice Department: Will Not Pursue Medical Marijuana Where Legal*|*Cogent Nirvana

here that better for you honey? All they are doing is putting their resources in other projects. I am sorry you social fuck cons are all butt hurt over not wanting people to be equal.

Feel free to leave my nation, and move to Iran. You will fit right in.

You really do have a problem don't you dickbreath? Now first try to answer the question, Does any of that make it right?
And second, I spent most of my adult life defending this country, and you think I should leave? I think the fuck not. And no I don't care that your pussy hurts.

And that makes it right? You are comparing some screwed up suppose to be entertainer with the Administration of the President, and you believe this to be a fair comparison?

It's wrong. And hopefully we will correct it in 2012.

Justice Department: Will Not Pursue Medical Marijuana Where Legal*|*Cogent Nirvana

here that better for you honey? All they are doing is putting their resources in other projects. I am sorry you social fuck cons are all butt hurt over not wanting people to be equal.

You really do have a problem don't you dickbreath? Now first try to answer the question, Does any of that make it right?
And second, I spent most of my adult life defending this country, and you think I should leave? I think the fuck not. And no I don't care that your pussy hurts.
Right on Sarge!.........Spoken like a true knuckle bustin' grunt.........Gotta love it!

Typical dimwits, thinking they can pick and choose which laws can be enforced. Obama and his admin. has been a complete and utter failure.

What do you expect from a Thug POTUS that isn't called on the carpet for repeated violations and blatent ignoring of Judges that have called him on the carpet...and his followers are nothing but enablers of the Manchild Boy King...

Right on Sarge!.........Spoken like a true knuckle bustin' grunt.........Gotta love it!

Hmm, more guys chasing more guys, all things relevant, means more pussy for me. I don't see this as a bad thing. What am I missing here Sarge? :eusa_whistle:

While I think the law is ignorant.

You don't get to pick the laws that you do and don't like.

Imagine trying to use this as a defense against a speeding ticket.

how friggin depressing.

It's obvious because of Obama's criminality, he gets to.

It's up to the rest of the country to force him to obey the law.

In all honesty, the same-sex marriage issue doesn't matter. It's all of the other crimes this guy and his administration have committed that we have yet to find out about that I'm concerned about.

This was just an attempt to kiss the asses of Gays. It was meaningless. I figure they have rights. But there are more serious issues Obama is purposely ignoring.

Last edited:

how friggin depressing.

It has to be demanded of Congress to call the Manchild POTUS to obey the LAW.

I personally would demnd his Impeachment for ignoring Federal Judges in Oil Drilling, and OCARE

how friggin depressing.

I personally would demnd his Impeachment for ignoring Federal Judges in Oil Drilling, and OCARE

If Congress attacks him he'll get sympathy. Just like Clinton.

If Congress attacks him he'll get sympathy. Just like Clinton.

yeah nevermind that he is directly violating one of the branches that checks HIS power...

Forum List

Back