It's official, the Supreme Court just ruled we are a Christian nation

Tell me the last time someone forced you to worship God?

My church Pastor, when I was 18, tried by using physical assault. I ended up putting him through a wall and walked out the door forever. That was the last time someone forced me to worship god.

Happy now, bitch?

My church Pastor, when I was 18, tried by using physical assault. I ended up putting him through a wall and walked out the door forever. That was the last time someone forced me to worship god.

Happy now, bitch?
Sounds like you have issues. I don't want to break the family rule, but where was your daddy at? No intervention?

The Democratic Party has expelled its Christian voters

Who can blame us? After all, now that the head of the GOP party is cool with grabbing strange pussy, some are going to where the grass is greener!
but intelligent people understand that he was joking

REALLY intelligent people understand that even if he was joking (which he wasn't) it was a disgusting and crude thing to say.

Would YOU say that to someone?
Would you think it was funny if your kids said it?
It was a private joke, people make jokes all of the time, are going to ban humor?
If that pisses you off then Bill Clinton must make you apoplectic.

The 16 women who came forward after this video came out became confirmed that Trump was NOT joking, and that that was telling the truth, for once.

And it was not private. It was said on mic and Trump knew he was being recorded. Trump’s on-air banter about women has never been anything but disgusting. He has made comments about his daughter on air on the Howard Stern Show were beyond creepy.

No wonder he has to pay women to be with him.

Happy now, bitch?
Sounds like you have issues. I don't want to break the family rule, but where was your daddy at? No intervention?

Sounds like you have issues. That was a long time ago. Ship has sailed.

Like we always said, in God we trust.

Supreme Court rejects atheists' attempt to scrub 'In God We Trust' off US currency

Supreme Court rejects atheists' attempt to scrub 'In God We Trust' off US currency

The Supreme Court rejected an atheist case Monday to remove "In God We Trust," the national motto, from all coins and currency from the Department of Treasury.

Michael Newdow, the same activist attorney who tried to remove "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance, lost his case, arguing Congress' mandate to inscribe "In God We Trust" on currency was a government endorsement of religion and a violation of the First Amendment

Welp, there goes all the Indian land we "christians" took lol.

Hypocrites.

Who can blame us? After all, now that the head of the GOP party is cool with grabbing strange pussy, some are going to where the grass is greener!

REALLY intelligent people understand that even if he was joking (which he wasn't) it was a disgusting and crude thing to say.

It was a private joke, people make jokes all of the time, are going to ban humor?

You guys just never seem to run out of rationalizations for Trumps bad behavior, do you? If my 6 year old daughter behaved like Trump, she would have been in "Time Out" for the rest of her life.

The same goes for Hillary! Just because a person puts on a show of "DIGNITY" doesn't make one any less a hypocritical FAKE.

Hillary is not president, or did you not notice?

The Democratic Party has expelled its Christian voters

I guess you missed the part where Linda Tripp said that Willey was happy and joyful about the “assault”. It was part of that headline flashed in the video.

Ken Starr refused to use Kathleen Willey’s testimony because he said she wasn’t credible. Plus she’d told Linda Tripp and others she was interested in Clinton before this happened.

Wasn't Christmas illegal in Boston? Didn't George Washington win the CRossing of the Delaware by catching those germans who make a big deal of Christmas? Didn't Stonewall Jackson have no appreciation to Christmas? So obviously all the work to not establish the Pilgrim's religion, and the Reformed Religion of America, to make a Civil Religion that is becoming Catholic.

And the first problem with the Catholic system has been the cross-ethnic empires. The Austrians were a 12 nationality patchwork, that Presbyterians broke up. The British Empire suffers from disrespect to the religions of its nations. The United States did that. Should we confuse the allegiance of the Korean Presbyterian Church in regards to the imperial union government vs the 1919 independence declaration with Presbyterians like the Ahn family, Ahn Chang Ho? I see three different ethnic-nationalities, regardless of Current, conflict, wishing to Recognize periods of Provisional Governments Validity as proclaimed by the right to self-rule, the rights of Presbyterianism and concepts, with the Covenanters, the Confederates, and the Korean Empire.

Last edited:

You guys just never seem to run out of rationalizations for Trumps bad behavior, do you? If my 6 year old daughter behaved like Trump, she would have been in "Time Out" for the rest of her life.

The same goes for Hillary! Just because a person puts on a show of "DIGNITY" doesn't make one any less a hypocritical FAKE.

Hillary is not president, or did you not notice?

And THANK GOD!

Forum List

Back