It’s official: Minority babies are the majority among the nation’s infants

And IF Clinton wins this election, WHICH I PREDICT SHE WILL, you might NEVER see another RepubliKKKon President again in your lifetime..

The party that would nominate a Maggot like that fat bag of Orange shit, is a cancer to this country anyways..:dig:, Trump digging your Grave..

Will there continue to be enough working white folks to support them from the cradle to the grave?

And what percentage of these minority babies are illegitimate, are doomed to a life of poverty and crime, and will be a drain on U.S. taxpayers for untold decades?
Just you.

Are all Black people named "X"? When I see a Black person sign something, he/she always signs "X". Is it in vogue for Blacks to name all their children "X"?

Will there continue to be enough working white folks to support them from the cradle to the grave?
You mean RICH white folks. You don't pay enough taxes to support even one person.

Indeed. I should apply for assistance. I own nothing. My home is owned by my corporation. My truck and my wife's car are both corporate vehicles. We use corporate credit cards to pay for gas, etc. Our health and life insurances are paid for by the corporation. I am a very poor man indeed.

Shit, the days of white privelage r coming to end. No more blaming ol whitey for holding all minorities under the thumb.

Big impact for America

The U.S. is projected to have no racial or ethnic group as its majority within the next several decades, but that day apparently is already here for the nation’s youngest children, according to new Census Bureau population estimates.

It’s official: Minority babies are the majority among the nation’s infants, but only just

When one particular minority has no problem have bastard children that white people have to feed, there is no reason for them to be responsible.

Big impact for America

The U.S. is projected to have no racial or ethnic group as its majority within the next several decades, but that day apparently is already here for the nation’s youngest children, according to new Census Bureau population estimates.

It’s official: Minority babies are the majority among the nation’s infants, but only just

When one particular minority has no problem have bastard children that white people have to feed, there is no reason for them to be responsible.

Wait, only white people pay taxes? When did this happen?

Forum List

Back