It's official, Isaac Herzog concedes defeat

Whenever they attack, they will get attacked 10 times harder. It's not their land and it never was. They never had sovereignty over it.

Yeah, here's the problem with that. THey have the willpower to keep attacking. Eventually, the Jews will get fed up and go back to Europe.

Ya, right :rolleyes: That's such an obvious potential outcome :cuckoo:

Yep the Jews did not even come from Europe so how will they go back to somewhere they don't know.

I base my post on the fact that I have seen many posters respond to you in vulgar way

Yes, racists, sexists homophobes, religious nuts and gun owners making up for tiny penises do tend to get vulgar when confronted with the truth.

Kind of like Zionshits do when people point out that they are Apartheid theives who run over innocent peace activists with bulldozers.

I base my post on the fact that I have seen many posters respond to you in vulgar way

Yes, racists, sexists homophobes, religious nuts and gun owners making up for tiny penises do tend to get vulgar when confronted with the truth.

Kind of like Zionshits do when people point out that they are Apartheid theives who run over innocent peace activists with bulldozers.

I have yet to see you confront us with any truth: your demented views and Palestinian propaganda does not have anything to do with the truth.
You can't even answer a simple question to back up your lies.

Ya, right :rolleyes: That's such an obvious potential outcome

Look up "The Crusades". See how well that worked out.

What? The Crusader States aren't there anymore? How did that happen?
Haha ya what a great comparison :rolleyes:

As usual, you show us all that you know nothing about Israel .

I know that a majority of the world's Jews don't live there, and are increasingly embarrassed by the behavior of Bibi.

Hey, Bibi won by appealling to racism and admitting the Zionist Entity is in fact an Apartheid State and will always remain so.

That's not a good sign.

I have yet to see you confront us with any truth: your demented views and Palestinian propaganda does not have anything to do with the truth.
You can't even answer a simple question to back up your lies.

I've answered the question.

APARTHEID.

Deal with it.
No you haven't. Whenever I ask you to show me what Apartheid laws Israel has, you resort to using large and colored font to vent your frustration.
When someone asks you to back up your claim repeatedly, and you refuse to do it, that is a sign that you're full of shit which we already knew.

Ya, right :rolleyes: That's such an obvious potential outcome

Look up "The Crusades". See how well that worked out.

What? The Crusader States aren't there anymore? How did that happen?
Haha ya what a great comparison :rolleyes:

As usual, you show us all that you know nothing about Israel .

I know that a majority of the world's Jews don't live there, and are increasingly embarrassed by the behavior of Bibi.

Hey, Bibi won by appealling to racism and admitting the Zionist Entity is in fact an Apartheid State and will always remain so.

That's not a good sign.
How did he admit Israel is apartheid?

No you haven't. Whenever I ask you to show me what Apartheid laws Israel has, you resort to using large and colored font to vent your frustration.
When someone asks you to back up your claim repeatedly, and you refuse to do it, that is a sign that you're full of shit which we already knew.

No, it's just a sign that you are some kind of OCD sufferer if you think Arabs in the Zionists Entity are equal to Jews.

No, it's just a sign that you are some kind of OCD sufferer if you think Arabs in the Zionists Entity are equal to Jews.

Deflection deflection deflection. That's all I get from you.

Now, about those Apartheid laws that would make Israel an apartheid state ??? Where's your proof ?

already answered, done with the conversation.

The problem with this is, you guys don't want to face the obvious thing that you've made the Arabs second class citizens in their own country. I know this ruins your self image about democracy and freedom, but the fact is, you are an apartheid police state.

already answered, done with the conversation.

The problem with this is, you guys don't want to face the obvious thing that you've made the Arabs second class citizens in their own country. I know this ruins your self image about democracy and freedom, but the fact is, you are an apartheid police state.

It's ok Joe, it's not like it's the first thing you've been wrong about Israel.

And then completely fail to produce any evidence to back up their RACIST NAZI JEW HATRED CLAIMS

And then completely fail to produce any evidence to back up their RACIST NAZI JEW HATRED CLAIMS
Yep the Jews did not even come from Europe so how will they go back to somewhere they don't know.

Most of them did. Either through Spain or through Russia.

All they have in common with the Judeans is a religion, not an ancestoral claim to the land.

No most came from islamonazi lands in the vicinity of Israel, or didn't you hear of the 1 million plus that were forcibly evicted from their homes and property by arab muslims.

Forum List

Back