It's official, Isaac Herzog concedes defeat

Too bad, America is still giving Israel $3 billion a year, weather you like it or not. Also, American troops are still training with the IDF.

So, when you pay your taxes next time, remember that some of it will go to Israel

Which gives me every right to criticize.

You also get by taking our money, you have to kind of do what we say, right? lIke not build settlements.

Man, must suck to be living on the dole like you do.

Never been an American and just what is this Zionist entity.

Seems that you are your typical brash big headed uneducated yankee red neck

I was referring to your earlier comment that Hamas was killing "Americans" in the Zionist Entity.

Not you personally, Zippy.

What Zionist entity, or is the question too hard for you.

In the last 9 month 4 American citizens have been killed by islamonazi scum in Israel

they dont' stop being americans, they don't give up their passports

As far as I'm concerned, they never were Americans. The Zionist puts the interests of the Zionists Entity over America every time.

And the muslims put the interests of Islamic world domination over America every time, which is why more Americans have been murdered by muslims than have by Israeli's

Israelis only taking out what they are owed for electric, water and such. Israel has already given the PA the money

Oh, I see, the INTERLOPERS decide that the Palestinians OWE them for their OWN water.

and you wonder why these people try to kill you!

Then let them pay for the pipes and the rent on the land they pass through. Then Isreal wont need to sell them water will they. And just what water is theirs ?

Israelis only taking out what they are owed for electric, water and such. Israel has already given the PA the money

Oh, I see, the INTERLOPERS decide that the Palestinians OWE them for their OWN water.

and you wonder why these people try to kill you!

Palestinians did not build or operate the power and water plants. They did not provide enough for their own people. Jordan didn't develop services for the WB to be a state. Where do you think these services should come from? Egypt and Israel each provide a third of the power for gaza, but hamas won't pay for fuel or repair the plant they are responsible for.
You think these come out of thin air?
Palestinians fowled their water and need to buy it from Israel. Israel on the other hand uses grey water for agriculture and lawns. They desalinize water for their personal, industrial, entertainment and pools. they have cut their use though management and more efficient use.
More than a third of water in the WB and G is wasted through leaking pipes that palestinians won't bother to repair, so they need water from Israel. They don't have proper management and don't recycle their water. They don't even have sufficient purification. You think Jordan and Egypt would provide water for the palestinians to squander and not pay for?
Israel is also working with Jordan to develop more water program to save the jordan, dead sea and canal to the gulf. Trying to save the region for the future generations. You think the WB is doing that? WB was taking more than their share of water from the jordan, along with syria creating the ecological danger that exists now.

Everyone pays for their clean water and electricity these days. Why should palestinians not have to do the same?

they dont' stop being americans, they don't give up their passports

As far as I'm concerned, they never were Americans. The Zionist puts the interests of the Zionists Entity over America every time.
table1-700.jpg

Then you have a problem with a lot of countries that allow duel citizenship.

No, I just don't think this one should. My Dad was technically a duel citizen of both Germany (where he was born) and the United States (where he lived most of his life.)

But end of the day, he put America ahead of Germany when he was in the US Army in WWII.

I don't think a lot of these "Americans" who hold Zionist Citizenship would put America ahead of Israel.

No, I just don't think this one should. My Dad was technically a duel citizen of both Germany (where he was born) and the United States (where he lived most of his life.)

But end of the day, he put America ahead of Germany when he was in the US Army in WWII.

I don't think a lot of these "Americans" who hold Zionist Citizenship would put America ahead of Israel.

Zionist Citizenship?

There is no country call Zion, but there is an Israel.

I have duel citizenship and manage to have served in the military and have served my father's country during war as well. One does not mean putting the other ahead of the other. You can love and strive to help both, at the same time.

If you resent that your father served in the US military, that is between you and your father. Why would he have served the nazis? If he cared so much for american, why do you hate it so much? Why do you serve the nazi cause when the world sacrifices to put an end to it's hate and massacres?

Why do you dishonor your father when he believed in fighting the nazis? When he believed in america?

Zionist Citizenship?

I have duel citizenship and manage to have served in the military and have served my father's country during war as well. One does not mean putting the other ahead of the other. You can love and strive to help both, at the same time.

Uh, no, it doesn't. You are loyal to one or the other. These Zionists are loyal to the Zionist Entity, not America. And that's the whole problem, because we let them have too much influence in our government.

Could you imagine the PM of the United Kingdom speaking in front of Congress denouncing our President? I can't. Or any other country.

I am both always have been and always will be. I am for peace. I am for equality. I am for justice. I am for reason.
I can be both conservative and liberal on different issue. I can understand there is a time to talk and sadly there are times when talking is not enough. I love both countries like one would love two or more children. You want the best and happiness for all you children. You would to what is necessary to protect all your children and to make sure they grow to have children of their own to love.
Love of countries is no different. You don't have to choose.
IMHO you have chosen poorly to have so much contempt for the country your father chose to serve. You serve hate and prejudice and genocide. The things your father fought against.
Going back generations I have ties to many countries and respect my bloodlines. I have family around the world and I care about what is happening in their countries.
Life is not black and white. It is about love, compassion, doing what is right and fair.
People can love their faith and country. It does not need to be in conflict. Doing what is right you help the people and strive for peace and good will for everyone.
You have a problem if you love only yourself and not others. If you can follow only one narrow idea and not see the bigger picture for everyone.
Love in without end, the more you love the more love you have to give. I've had my share of hate, but it took allot to make me hate and it stayed with me a long time. It was rare but it did happen. Even those I hated the most I still dealt with in as fair a manner as I could. I might have had a toast to their death but I would not take in hand in ending their lives.
You seen not to know what is right. That is indeed sad. You hate is a cancer that will eat at you all your life unless you choose to change.
Shame on you. Sadly you are not worth the energy to hate. You ar not even worth the energy to laugh at. That is indeed sad.

Zionist Citizenship?

Uh, no, it doesn't. You are loyal to one or the other. These Zionists are loyal to the Zionist Entity, not America. And that's the whole problem, because we let them have too much influence in our government.

Could you imagine the PM of the United Kingdom speaking in front of Congress denouncing our President? I can't. Or any other country.

Then it shows how much you know about how the rest of the world views Obama and America,

Where is this Zionist entity as I cant find it on any map ?

I am both always have been and always will be. I am for peace. I am for equality. I am for justice. I am for reason.

But you live in an apartheid state that runs over peace activists with bulldozers.

Still waiting for your link to show Israel is apartheid

And she was a front for an extremist islamonazi terrorist who was brainwashed into giving up her life for the left wing cause

But you live in an apartheid state that runs over peace activists with bulldozers.

Still waiting for your link to show Israel is apartheid

And she was a front for an extremist islamonazi terrorist who was brainwashed into giving up her life for the left wing cause

Joe doesn't provide links, he provides propaganda and lies

Forum List

Back