It's official, Isaac Herzog concedes defeat

Guy, you wouldn't spend so much time getting upset about my posts if I didn't have the Zionist Scum dead to rights as the racist religous crazies they are.
Didn't think it was that easy to get under your skin...
Ok, so we are in agreement. You have zero proof to back up your apartheid lie.

Ya, right :rolleyes: That's such an obvious potential outcome

Look up "The Crusades". See how well that worked out.

What? The Crusader States aren't there anymore? How did that happen?
Haha ya what a great comparison :rolleyes:

As usual, you show us all that you know nothing about Israel .

I know that a majority of the world's Jews don't live there, and are increasingly embarrassed by the behavior of Bibi.

Hey, Bibi won by appealling to racism and admitting the Zionist Entity is in fact an Apartheid State and will always remain so.

That's not a good sign.

The split is 50 : 50, just as it is for the world Irish and America or the worlds Germans and America

I have yet to see you confront us with any truth: your demented views and Palestinian propaganda does not have anything to do with the truth.
You can't even answer a simple question to back up your lies.

I've answered the question.

APARTHEID.

Deal with it.

And have failed to ever substantiate your claim, all you do is point to Palestine and say why cant they vote in Israeli elections

No you haven't. Whenever I ask you to show me what Apartheid laws Israel has, you resort to using large and colored font to vent your frustration.
When someone asks you to back up your claim repeatedly, and you refuse to do it, that is a sign that you're full of shit which we already knew.

No, it's just a sign that you are some kind of OCD sufferer if you think Arabs in the Zionists Entity are equal to Jews.

Where is this Zionist entity, as those are the words of a NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST TRAILER PARK SCUM

Deflection deflection deflection. That's all I get from you.

Now, about those Apartheid laws that would make Israel an apartheid state ??? Where's your proof ?

Already answered. Sorry you can't deal with the answer, but sometimes a good look in the mirror is ugly.

Repeating the word apartheid is not proof..........................

already answered, done with the conversation.

The problem with this is, you guys don't want to face the obvious thing that you've made the Arabs second class citizens in their own country. I know this ruins your self image about democracy and freedom, but the fact is, you are an apartheid police state.

How about some evidence of this, as they have made themselves second class citizens all over the world

Other than the EXISTENCE of the Zionist Entity.

DOn't worrry, the Iranians will attend to that detail soon enough. Heh. heh. heh.

Still no answer?? Ok, well thanks for showing me that you were wrong about Israel being an apartheid state.

Deflection deflection deflection. That's all I get from you.

Now, about those Apartheid laws that would make Israel an apartheid state ??? Where's your proof ?

Already answered. Sorry you can't deal with the answer, but sometimes a good look in the mirror is ugly.

Repeating the word apartheid is not proof..........................

He has no proof. I guess he wasn't expecting me to ask him for some, so when I did he went in to attack mode.

Anyone who has read the last two pages in this thread can see that Joe is full of shit, and when asked to back up something with proof, he gets angry deflects.

30 posts later, and you STILL can't answer my simple question. Like I said, it wouldn't be the first time you were wrong about something Israel related...

Other than the EXISTENCE of the Zionist Entity.

DOn't worrry, the Iranians will attend to that detail soon enough. Heh. heh. heh.

What is a Zionist entity, is it like a new species recently discovered in some remote part of Israel ?

Yes, I'm sure you'd want to live like a Palestinian for a month.

I doubt you'd be able to take it.

I would not mind living in that palatial Hotel for a year, just as long as they serve Bacon sandwiches, proper Melton Mowbray pork pies, Yorkshire ham and Theakstons Old Peculier Ale. Hey if its good enough for hamas then it must be good enough for me

HVING A MELTDOWN because you are asked to prove your claims, so what next stamping your feet and screaming like a bitch.

Now about these false claims when will you provide some evidence ?

You mean other than the 2000 Palestinians murdered in gaza last summer?

Who committed this crime then, or are you talking about the 2,000 islamonazi terrorists and militia killed in returned fire to hamas terror groups firing illegal weapons at Israeli civilians from civilian areas ?

Forum List

Back