It's official, Isaac Herzog concedes defeat

Does that mean it is ok for the arab muslims to kill 3 Israeli boys because it only happens once, or that it is ok to smuggle H.E through the tunnels the EGYPTIAN dozer driver was destroying because it only happens once.

Anything the Palestinians do to get the Zionists invaders off their land is okay. just like any other occuppied nation should be expected to do so.

Does that mean it is ok for the arab muslims to kill 3 Israeli boys because it only happens once, or that it is ok to smuggle H.E through the tunnels the EGYPTIAN dozer driver was destroying because it only happens once.

Anything the Palestinians do to get the Zionists invaders off their land is okay. just like any other occuppied nation should be expected to do so.

So you defend terrorism and mass murder of innocents because you believe islamonazi propaganda, and ignore the truth and reality. Does this mean it is acceptable for the Jews to flatten gaza and the west bank so they can get the arab muslim invaders of their land ?

Or don't you see the land owned by Jews to be treated the same as the land stolen by arab muslims. Under International law the whole of Palestine is actually owned by the Jews, and the arab muslims have no say in the matter

Whenever they attack, they will get attacked 10 times harder. It's not their land and it never was. They never had sovereignty over it.

So you defend terrorism and mass murder of innocents because you believe islamonazi propaganda, and ignore the truth and reality. Does this mean it is acceptable for the Jews to flatten gaza and the west bank so they can get the arab muslim invaders of their land ?

Or don't you see the land owned by Jews to be treated the same as the land stolen by arab muslims. Under International law the whole of Palestine is actually owned by the Jews, and the arab muslims have no say in the matter

You should read his posts in other threads not in I/P forum. It's no wonder every poster here despises him

Land 'owned" by the Jews was stolen by them.

Under international law, ZIonism is an APartheid Colonial State.

You should read his posts in other threads not in I/P forum. It's no wonder every poster here despises him

Yes, i'm so despised I have 7000 thanks compared to your 1400.

1) You've been here a year longer than me

2) You have 4 times more posts than me, suggesting that you spend much more time here then I do and that you post in several different sections of this forum where I only really post in the I/P (sometimes I'll wonder off to another section).

I base my post on the fact that I have seen many posters respond to you in vulgar way

Here's how things normally work on a political forum. When you refuse to back up a claim after being asked to do so repeatedly, that's a sign that you're full of shit or you simply cannot handle that you're wrong.

WRONG it was bought or given, only a Nazi scum racist would ay otherwise

What international law would that be then sunshine ?

Whenever they attack, they will get attacked 10 times harder. It's not their land and it never was. They never had sovereignty over it.

Yeah, here's the problem with that. THey have the willpower to keep attacking. Eventually, the Jews will get fed up and go back to Europe.

And here the other problem with that eventually the world will stop funding the islamonazi scum and Israel will be allowed to wipe out the hamas/fatah terrorists. Then Egypt and Jordan will move in and take all the good looking women as refugees, and the children as indentured servants ( sex slaves and slaves )

Forum List

Back