It's Official: GOP Leader Donald Trump Says "I will not run Third Party" (He's No Ross Perot)

I can't agree. Why not run third party if he doesn't win the R nomination?

That makes it interesting and refreshing. I'm glad he's committed to winning.

Remember, the Republican Establishment made Reagan take the Assassin Bush as his VP. So it will be very interesting to see how this plays out

"GOP leader"?? :rofl:

Thus does it end. Farewell, old paint. You were a good ole wagon once upon a time. Say hello to the Know Nothing party for us.

NO SHIT he's not going to run 3rd party. That's what people who want to make political points do, not what attention whores do.

Remember, the Republican Establishment made Reagan take the Assassin Bush as his VP. So it will be very interesting to see how this plays out

Are you claiming that George W. Bush (41) was behind the assassination attempt on Reagan in 1981?

Absolutely. Not a doubt in my mind. Reagan wanted NOTHING to do with that Evil Scumbag

Bush 41 is one of the most Evil people that ever walked the planet with the blood of men far better than him on his hands.

You think it's that easy to assassinate a US President without inside help? When Ford had Rockefeller as his VP, twice, not once but twice, people pointed guns to Gerald Fords head. For all the supposed hatred toward Obama, there's not even been an attempt!

Reagan, enemy of the Establishment, nearly gets killed. Ford, THE ESTABLISHMENT AS HIS VP, 2 assassination attempts.

Remember, Trump's beliefs has evolved over the past.

They can still change............:FIREdevil:

Run Trump Run......FOREVER!

Are you claiming that George W. Bush (41) was behind the assassination attempt on Reagan in 1981?

Absolutely. Not a doubt in my mind. Reagan wanted NOTHING to do with that Evil Scumbag

Bush 41 is one of the most Evil people that ever walked the planet with the blood of men far better than him on his hands.

You think it's that easy to assassinate a US President without inside help? When Ford had Rockefeller as his VP, twice, not once but twice, people pointed guns to Gerald Fords head. For all the supposed hatred toward Obama, there's not even been an attempt!

Reagan, enemy of the Establishment, nearly gets killed. Ford, THE ESTABLISHMENT AS HIS VP, 2 assassination attempts.

Ok, I accept that you think this and thanks for sharing it. I'm not even going to say that it is completely batshit crazy or moonpie stuff or anything.

Now, where is your evidence?

Great refreshing news the GOP elite did not want to hear. He’s showing spineless, corrupt and out-of-touch Republicans that honest, uncomplicated and direct expression of Conservative ideology WORKS!

GOP Leader Donald Trump I Will Not Run Third Party I Will Only Run as a Republican VIDEO - The Gateway Pundit
Interesting....before he said he wouldn't rule it out......we will see.

actually, I just watched both videos at the site. Loesch claims he said that, but I didn' t hear it on either video. Maybe she is still desperately trying to upload yet a third video...

Interesting theories and not unwarranted but ----- you don't think Reagan and Bush were both the Establishment?? You don't think Ford and Rockefeller were? I don't see the distinction.

Reagan did many things right and many things wrong. At the top of the list of wrong things has to be agreeing to Poppy Bush as VP. He had to know of Bush's long time involvement with the CIA and his shadowy involvement in the murder of JFK. He had to know HW was a elitist, statist, and warmongering fool.

Forum List

Back