It's official: Durham is investigating the Clinton Campaign.

Just think of the millions, billions even, wasted in tax dollars by the left, trying to undermine the Trump admin because they couldn't accept the results of the election, and were trying to overthrow and undermine a free and fair election.

This sort of thing is why so many people are so upset with Govt, and don't trust the "media" - er leftist propaganda.

Party before Country has become the demafascist calling card

Just think of the millions, billions even, wasted in tax dollars by the left, trying to undermine the Trump admin because they couldn't accept the results of the election, and were trying to overthrow and undermine a free and fair election.

This sort of thing is why so many people are so upset with Govt, and don't trust the "media" - er leftist propaganda.

Party before Country has become the demafascist calling card
Pelosi's Jan 6th fundraiser proves your point.

This is interesting. Not that anything will NECESSARILY come out of the investigation....JUST LIKE THE MUELLER REPORT...but it is interesting where the evidence led Durham.

The latest filings by Special Counsel John Durham reveal that lawyers for the Hillary Clinton Campaign now represent Christopher Steele primary subsource Igor Danchenko. In doing so, Durham reveals something else: that the Hillary Clinton Campaign and multiple former employees of the Hillary Clinton Campaign are under investigation.

If there was wrongdoing then let the wrongdoers be tried and punished.

What's good for the gander is good for the goose. ;)

You don’t care that Hillary and the Dems are so corrupt and devious that they spied on the Republican to fabricate an elaborate Russia hoax?
Oh, I care plenty... and have already said that if there was wrongdoing, then let the wrongdoers be punished... was that not enough?

I don't "care" enough to even want to TRY to defend Shrillary.

Oh, I care plenty... and have already said that if there was wrongdoing, then let the wrongdoers be punished... was that not enough?

I don't "care" enough to even want to TRY to defend Shrillary.
Good. I’m glad you agree that lying, corrupt, deceitful people should be punished - even if they’re Democrats.

Forum List

Back