It's now been confirmed the gun that started the Kansas City Superbowl shooting was stolen

I wonder why are there so so so many stolen and illegal guns out there for thugs and criminals to get?

Who are the guns stolen from, and how...?

Is there something we can do to tighten that up...like a task force dedicated to address whatever is causing it? If there isn't one already?

I wonder why are there so so so many stolen and illegal guns out there for thugs and criminals to get?

Is there something we can do to tighten that up...like a task force dedicated to address whatever is causing it? If there isn't one already?
one thing we should focus on is keeping criminals in jail instead of releasing them early or without bail,,

if threy know the punishment is no big deal they continue to comitt crimes,,

I looked all over news articles, as the stolen gun aspect mentioned interested me, also. I could not find it in papers or internet news media.

yeah I am sure minors bought them legally,,
Well, that is a good point. Not all are like the irresponsible Michigan couple, buying their kid a weapon and not securing it in the house.
I would kind of like to know where it was stolen. If stolen from a gunshop, would like to know how many, and how often, they get stolen.
I do suspect you and Excalibur to be correct though, and am surprised it was not brought up by reporters.

Well, that is a good point. Not all are like the irresponsible Michigan couple, buying their kid a weapon and not securing it in the house.
I would kind of like to know where it was stolen. If stolen from a gunshop, would like to know how many, and how often, they get stolen.
I do suspect you and Excalibur to be correct though, and am surprised it was not brought up by reporters.
reporters are ignoring a lot on this case,,

reporters are ignoring a lot on this case,,
I figure it will come out. The articles I read did mention weapons charges separate, but did not say what they were. I didn't think to look for the charging documents. Surely, I'm not the only one to wonder where they got them. I am pretty sure they run a weapon history on recovered weapons.

Forum List

Back