It's Not Politically Correct To Say That Blacks Get Treated Differently In America

Clearly by the police whenever they interact with them, and certainly by the justice department in how they are charged and treated.

Yet, self-proclaimed conservatives, rightwingers and Republicans don't want that fact to be discussed, or talked about. They get apoplectic at the mere mention or suggestion of these facts.

Why is that? Why are you so blind to this brand of political correctness, when you CLAIM to hate political correctness so much? Why?
why are you so blind we have a cop hater in the WH. And then reverse it back on us rw'rs.
Since when do "us" rw'rs take the law into our own hands like BLM just did in dallas.
"facts" facts defined by whom?
I'm surrounded by TEA party members and Ranchers, I don't see them shooting people, and having free beer night to get their point across.
You're trying to intellectualize and sanitize your position when I think your point is just pile of ####

Cliven Bundy ring a bell? Handled very differently by the authorities that any black guy pointing guns at the authorities would have been.

Fenton, get this through your stupid head. In 2015, 500 whites were shot and killed by police and 250 blacks were shot and killed by police in the United States, statistically proving that more whites are shot and killed by police than blacks, even though a black American is FAR more likely to be a criminal than a white American is.
Clearly by the police whenever they interact with them, and certainly by the justice department in how they are charged and treated.

Yet, self-proclaimed conservatives, rightwingers and Republicans don't want that fact to be discussed, or talked about. They get apoplectic at the mere mention or suggestion of these facts.

Why is that? Why are you so blind to this brand of political correctness, when you CLAIM to hate political correctness so much? Why?
why are you so blind we have a cop hater in the WH. And then reverse it back on us rw'rs.
Since when do "us" rw'rs take the law into our own hands like BLM just did in dallas.
I'm surrounded by TEA party members and Ranchers, I don't see them shooting people, and having free beer night to get their point across.
You're trying to intellectualize and sanitize your position when I think your point is just pile of ####

Cliven Bundy ring a bell? Handled very differently by the authorities that any black guy pointing guns at the authorities would have been.

Fenton, get this through your stupid head. In 2015, 500 whites were shot and killed by police and 250 blacks were shot and killed by police in the United States, statistically proving that more whites are shot and killed by police than blacks, even though a black American is FAR more likely to be a criminal than a white American is.

I'm sorry, was that supposed to be some kind of justification for something? And please do share all your studies on these crime stats you keep lobbing out.

Primary research studies, not media "reports" of studies or your white supremacist blog sites.

LOL I quoted a British newspaper that had actual stats . Yeah that's some real right wing stuff there.

But how about if I use a PROGRESSIVE website. Would that satisfy your stupidity?

Here’s How Many People Police Killed In 2015

As I sad as a whole MORE whites were killed by police than blacks in this country.

Blacks are of course more likely to be criminals, as proven by the FBI, so they come in more contact with the police so as a percentage they are both more likely to be arrested and more likely to be shot and killed, but whole numbers prove conclusively that whites are also shot and killed by police.

I fail to see how you think this should make anyone feel better or that there is no societal issue to resolve, but thanks.

The Republican party is the party of the old white guard. All the white people who can't accept the country has changed and people of color have a voice and have to be given respect. They pine for the days of the 1950's when all was white with the world.
Too bad the demographics of racism changed with the country.....

Same as it ever was. ~27-30% of america is still soling itself over a half black president.
If you believe white racism is the only racism, you just might be a racist....

But of course. Individual racists aren't the issue, fuck em all, all flavors, not worth the bother. The issue is institutional systemic racism inherent in american society and the persistent denial of that reality.

It doesn't go away just because some folk can't handle the conversation.
You guys are the ones who can't handle the conversation....

You guys won't admit that close to a majority of the "anti-racist" following are anti-white racists who simply want that power you keep telling them they don't have. All you are doing is giving power to darker hued racists.

I won't even get started on how "progressivism" is steeped in misandrist bile as well...

We have a black president, black AG, previous black AG, black head of DHS, black police chiefs, black mayors, black DAs, black lawyers, black athletes, black entertainers. How exactly has race kept these people back?

Does the govt have to be 100% black before you will be satisfied? What exactly do you want?

Yeah because how could there be successful blacks if racism exists :2up:
There couldn't be successful blacks if there was systemic racism.

We have a black president, black AG, previous black AG, black head of DHS, black police chiefs, black mayors, black DAs, black lawyers, black athletes, black entertainers. How exactly has race kept these people back?

Does the govt have to be 100% black before you will be satisfied? What exactly do you want?

LMAO!! I would ask why not but I'd get even more made up reasoning that can be summed up as you believing that if racism exists that means that no black person could ever be successful. Its not black domination lol...Its discrimination

LMAO!! I would ask why not but I'd get even more made up reasoning that can be summed up as you believing that if racism exists that means that no black person could ever be successful. Its not black domination lol...Its discrimination
If systemic racism existed against blacks there would literally be a way to keep blacks out of everything, as in a SYSTEM that holds them back perpetually.

Unfortunately for you words have meaning.

You can talk about it or discuss it or argue about it all you want but please stop destroying property and assassinating White Police Officers to make your point..

Even Newt Gingrich knows your "truth" is propaganda son.
Hmmm, no he doesn't.
Do some occasional reading and you won't come off sounding so stupid all the time.

Newt Gingrich: 'Normal white Americans ... don't understand being black in America' - CNNPolitics.com
I read constantly all day, moron. Whether we "understand" what it's like to be black, that doesn't change the reality that blacks are treated the same as whites. The empirical evidence shows it.

You've been continuously bitch slapped with empirical evidence and can't even recognize it. Like just now for example.
Bullshit. What empirical evidence shows that blacks are treated any different by the police than whites?

Even Newt Gingrich knows your "truth" is propaganda son.
Hmmm, no he doesn't.
Do some occasional reading and you won't come off sounding so stupid all the time.

Newt Gingrich: 'Normal white Americans ... don't understand being black in America' - CNNPolitics.com
I read constantly all day, moron. Whether we "understand" what it's like to be black, that doesn't change the reality that blacks are treated the same as whites. The empirical evidence shows it.

You've been continuously bitch slapped with empirical evidence and can't even recognize it. Like just now for example.
Bullshit. What empirical evidence shows that blacks are treated any different by the police than whites?

Do the police get treated the same way by each community?

Hmmm, no he doesn't.

?

That's patently false. During much of the history of the last 2000 years there has been systemic anti-Semitism, yet there were successful Jews.
More like overt anti-Zionism that radical Jews destroyed with propaganda.

If a system wanted(and needed) to keep a group down it is impossible for that group to succeed without significant outside help.

There is far more evidence for systemic anti-white/indigenous European racism, and that coincides with the rapid decline of European people on a global level.

That's patently false. During much of the history of the last 2000 years there has been systemic anti-Semitism, yet there were successful Jews.
More like overt anti-Zionism that radical Jews destroyed with propaganda. If a system wanted(and needed) to keep a group down it is impossible for that group to succeed without significant outside help. There is far more evidence for systemic anti-white/indigenous European racism, and that coincides with the rapid decline of European people on a global level.
Of course the Jews that did make it probably had some sort of protection from people in power. That doesn't negate the existence of systemic anti-Semitism. Anti-Zionism is a fairly recent response to Jewish nationalism and isn't relevant to the anti-Semitism of the Middle Ages, when some Jews did achieve wealth and influence, but most labored under restrictive laws or were actively persecuted.

More like overt anti-Zionism that radical Jews destroyed with propaganda. If a system wanted(and needed) to keep a group down it is impossible for that group to succeed without significant outside help. There is far more evidence for systemic anti-white/indigenous European racism, and that coincides with the rapid decline of European people on a global level.
Of course the Jews that did make it probably had some sort of protection from people in power. That doesn't negate the existence of systemic anti-Semitism. Anti-Zionism is a fairly recent response to Jewish nationalism and isn't relevant to the anti-Semitism of the Middle Ages, when some Jews did achieve wealth and influence, but most labored under restrictive laws or were actively persecuted.
In the Middle Ages you were making it if you weren't a slave, so there was hardly any kind of meaningful system against Jews that everyone else didn't suffer through.

In the Middle Ages you were making it if you weren't a slave, so there was hardly any kind of meaningful system against Jews that everyone else didn't suffer through.
Read your history. You're being willfully blind and tipping your hand. This is thread is about systemic bias, not the example I used to illustrate it, Adolph.

Thar

?

That's really the only response you should have ever posted here given how utterly clueless you are in general.

Read your history. You're being willfully blind and tipping your hand. This is thread is about systemic bias, not the example I used to illustrate it, Adolph.
What system is biased against black people?

How could black people succeed with a system keeping them down?

Are black people so superhuman that they can win against the system over and over again?

Thar

?

That's really the only response you should have ever posted here given how utterly clueless you are in general.

That must be your conception of wit.

What a fucking douche bag dumbass.

What system is biased against black people?

How could black people succeed with a system keeping them down?

Are black people so superhuman that they can win against the system over and over again?

Prove the system is keeping them down. Every loser thinks the system is keeping him down. Of course, there's never a shortage of demagogues who are eager to tell him exactly that.

If racism was as prevalent as you libs claim, there would be no successful blacks.

Today's racism is being displayed by groups like BLM, new black panthers, BET, and fools like Sharpton, Jackson, and Farrakhan.

For this society to live up to its own lofty rhetoric, that's all.

It does. Sorry if you are a failure in life, that is not society's fault.

Forum List

Back