It's Not Politically Correct To Say That Blacks Get Treated Differently In America

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Clearly by the police whenever they interact with them, and certainly by the justice department in how they are charged and treated.

Yet, self-proclaimed conservatives, rightwingers and Republicans don't want that fact to be discussed, or talked about. They get apoplectic at the mere mention or suggestion of these facts.

Why is that? Why are you so blind to this brand of political correctness, when you CLAIM to hate political correctness so much? Why?

It is a matter of behavior, not race. The crime rate of blacks is three times that of the national average. That is why they are treated differently by the police, including by black officers.

The nation needs to adopt a different attitude toward violent criminals, and remove them from society much earlier in their careers, and permanently.

It is a matter of behavior, not race. The crime rate of blacks is three times that of the national average. That is why they are treated differently by the police, including by black officers.

The nation needs to adopt a different attitude toward violent criminals, and remove them from society much earlier in their careers, and permanently.
Thank you! Thank you for your honesty Billy.

Blacks are not treated fairly, as individuals, they are treated unfairly as a group, by a BIAS that exists by the police, and a large segment of society at large (evident by how [mostly all-white] jurors rule.)

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I-Have-A-Dream-That-My-Four-Little-Children-Will-One-Day-Live-In-A-Nation-Where-They-Will-Not-Be-Judged-By-The-Color-Of-Their-Skin-But-By-The-Content-Of-Their-Character.-%C2%BB-Martin-Luther-King-Jr..jpg

Last edited:
Clearly by the police whenever they interact with them, and certainly by the justice department in how they are charged and treated.

Yet, self-proclaimed conservatives, rightwingers and Republicans don't want that fact to be discussed, or talked about. They get apoplectic at the mere mention or suggestion of these facts.

Why is that? Why are you so blind to this brand of political correctness, when you CLAIM to hate political correctness so much? Why?

It's also not true

Bullshit. You have a privatized prison system based upon revenue generation and profit. Beds need to be full, lobbyists push crime bills ecnomically favorable to the corrections corporations who profit from bondage.

"The crime rate of blacks is three times that of the national average."

Source that and note you're talking about VIOLENT crime, not drug use "crimes" which are equivalent for blacks and whites even though blacks preferentially do time whites avoid.

It is a for profit system that runs on the bodies of the impoverished who are moreso black and brown due to systemic institutionalized racism that has always been the foundation of your society.

Bullshit. You have a privatized prison system based upon revenue generation and profit. Beds need to be full, lobbyists push crime bills ecnomically favorable to the corrections corporations who profit from bondage.

Source that and note you're talking about VIOLENT crime, not drug use "crimes" which are equivalent for blacks and whites even though blacks preferentially do time whites avoid.
It is a for profit system that runs on the bodies of the impoverished who are morese black and brown due to systemic institutionalized racism that has always been the foundation of your society.
You think the liberal private prisons are a racquet, you should see the liberal obamacare mental health bed racquet......

why are you so blind we have a cop hater in the WH. And then reverse it back on us rw'rs.
Since when do "us" rw'rs take the law into our own hands like BLM just did in dallas.
"facts" facts defined by whom?
I'm surrounded by TEA party members and Ranchers, I don't see them shooting people, and having free beer night to get their point across.
You're trying to intellectualize and sanitize your position when I think your point is just pile of ####

why are you so blind we have a cop hater in the WH. And then reverse it back on us rw'rs.
Since when do "us" rw'rs take the law into our own hands like BLM just did in dallas.
I'm surrounded by TEA party members and Ranchers, I don't see them shooting people, and having free beer night to get their point across.
You're trying to intellectualize and sanitize your position when I think your point is just pile of ####

Cliven Bundy ring a bell? Handled very differently by the authorities that any black guy pointing guns at the authorities would have been.

It is a for profit system that runs on the bodies of the impoverished who are moreso black and brown due to systemic institutionalized racism that has always been the foundation of your society.

Table 43

There's your source

By the way, does anyone else find it hilarious that the very same people who are screaming that the justice system is rigged against black people are also cheering that a rich old white woman just got away with major crimes? LOL morons.

Blacks have to stop the killing and violence which is part-and-parcel of their culture.

That's not politically correct either, which usually means it's true.

Cliven Bundy ring a bell? Handled very differently by the authorities that any black guy pointing guns at the authorities would have been.

Fenton, get this through your stupid head. In 2015, 500 whites were shot and killed by police and 250 blacks were shot and killed by police in the United States, statistically proving that more whites are shot and killed by police than blacks, even though a black American is FAR more likely to be a criminal than a white American is.

"Liberal

It is a for profit system that runs on the bodies of the impoverished who are morese black and brown due to systemic institutionalized racism that has always been the foundation of your society.
You think the liberal private prisons are a racquet, you should see the liberal obamacare mental health bed racquet......

"Liberal"? Pilot program rolled out in TN when Lamar Alexander was gov. At the time and and his sweet wife Honey Alexander held stock in Corrections Corporation of America. Crooked conservative republican Lamar Alexander. Look it up bub.

Blacks have to stop the killing and violence which is part-and-parcel of their culture.

I think some of us recall how america was settled by whites shoog.

Fenton, get this through your stupid head. In 2015, 500 whites were shot and killed by police and 250 blacks were shot and killed by police in the United States, statistically proving that more whites are shot and killed by police than blacks, even though a black American is FAR more likely to be a criminal than a white American is.

I'm sorry, was that supposed to be some kind of justification for something? And please do share all your studies on these crime stats you keep lobbing out.

Primary research studies, not media "reports" of studies or your white supremacist blog sites.

"Liberal

"Liberal"? Pilot program rolled out in TN when Lamar Alexander was gov. At the time and and his sweet wife Honey Alexander held stock in Corrections Corporation of America. Crooked conservative republican Lamar Alexander. Look it up bub.
Lamar is a RINO GOP'er....aka liberal....I was't no additional time on him beyond knowing that.....Trump is fixing problems like him....who's fixing your problems?

I think some of us recall how america was settled by whites shoog.
Sure, and some of us recall Moses parting the Red Sea.

I'm sorry, was that supposed to be some kind of justification for something? And please do share all your studies on these crime stats you keep lobbing out.

Primary research studies, not media "reports" of studies or your white supremacist blog sites.

LOL I quoted a British newspaper that had actual stats . Yeah that's some real right wing stuff there.

But how about if I use a PROGRESSIVE website. Would that satisfy your stupidity?

Here’s How Many People Police Killed In 2015

As I sad as a whole MORE whites were killed by police than blacks in this country.

Blacks are of course more likely to be criminals, as proven by the FBI, so they come in more contact with the police so as a percentage they are both more likely to be arrested and more likely to be shot and killed, but whole numbers prove conclusively that whites are also shot and killed by police.

Forum List

Back