It's Not Funny Anymore!

She's going to put a steel toed Ferragamo up his totalitarian ass.

Or she may get a sub firing a nuke over the US off the coast of Cuba. Hillary sounds like a third world loon out there accusing and threatening Putin.
You sound like a kowtowing 70s liberal who is afraid to antagonize Russia.
Anyone who thinks we can afford to let Russia and it's dreams of Empire destabilize the Baltic States and the Ukraine (again) is a fool. Russia was given the choice between joining the free market economies or walking away by itself. It chose the latter. If nations freely choose to join it, then that is their populaces's decisions. However TWICE we've seen the results of Russian Imperialism, and hundreds of millions paid with their lives ... including Americans.

Or she may get a sub firing a nuke over the US off the coast of Cuba. Hillary sounds like a third world loon out there accusing and threatening Putin.

Actually, I'm a ten point combat connected veteran who has had his fill of conventional warfare and want no part of a nuclear, biological, or chemical war. You go right ahead and join up today if you are so hell bent on fighting.
I did my time on active duty. 20 years. A good chunk during the Cold War. I've been to all the worst fucking hellholes on the planet.

I well remember the liberals shrieking and wetting their pants when Reagan gave the finger to the USSR. Then they began shitting their pants when we expanded the MX missiles into Europe.

Putin is a fucking paper tiger. He's a Third World impotent tinpot. It is time his bullshit bluffs are called.

I'm sick of these pants shitting pseudocons sucking off Putin. They need to go back to the Democratic Party where they belong. And they need to take Trump with them, back to where he came from.

Fuck Putin. Better yet drone him.

Another progressive war monger....
He's a nasty little KGB Nazi. Put a bullet though his head. It should have been done long ago.

So you want to set off a nuclear exchange with Russia?
Man you progressives are violent!!
Nukes aren't weapons, they're threats. Don't be a dumbfuck all your life. We are the only terrorist nation to ever use them.

He's a nasty little KGB Nazi. Put a bullet though his head. It should have been done long ago.

Nukes aren't weapons, they're threats. Don't be a dumbfuck all your life. We are the only terrorist nation to ever use them.

Your love for America really shines through.....

trump-putin-puppet.jpg

Actually, I'm a ten point combat connected veteran who has had his fill of conventional warfare and want no part of a nuclear, biological, or chemical war. You go right ahead and join up today if you are so hell bent on fighting.
I did my time on active duty. 20 years. A good chunk during the Cold War. I've been to all the worst fucking hellholes on the planet.

I well remember the liberals shrieking and wetting their pants when Reagan gave the finger to the USSR. Then they began shitting their pants when we expanded the MX missiles into Europe.

Putin is a fucking paper tiger. He's a Third World impotent tinpot. It is time his bullshit bluffs are called. I'm sick of these pants shitting pseudocons sucking off Putin. They need to go back to the Democratic Party where they belong.
Sounds like you sucked some bad salami. The last thing we need is a war with Russia. WTF is wrong with you?

I do love America, which is why I say fuck Putin's Nazi ass and his puppet man-child Trump.

Lol, wake the fuck up, loser.

Hillary doesnt have the energy to put a boot on her foot, much less kick it up anyone's ass.

Hell, Huma is still dressing the helpless old bitch.
Yup. Women are the weaker sex, as everyone knows.
That's sexist. Stick to the facts.

I do love America, which is why I say fuck Putin's Nazi ass and his puppet man-child Trump.

You have a strange way of showing it...
You just called America a terrorist nation.

I voted McMullin because the phuked up fascist far right got us Trump.

No. 1/4 of the GOP is with me: #NeverTrump.

And yet another one, how is Trump Putin's puppet? Lefties never explain or try to back it up. Insults and smears is good enough for the party of corruption.

Putin is a fucking paper tiger. He's a Third World impotent tinpot. It is time his bullshit bluffs are called. I'm sick of these pants shitting pseudocons sucking off Putin. They need to go back to the Democratic Party where they belong.
Sounds like you sucked some bad salami. The last thing we need is a war with Russia. WTF is wrong with you?
See? You, too. You sound just like those pants shitting liberals when Ronny Reagan expanded the MX missile program in Europe, and got up all in the commies' faces.

Peace Through Strength.

You sound like these pussies: How Reagan Brought the World to the Brink of Nuclear Destruction

And yet another one, how is Trump Putin's puppet? Lefties never explain or try to back it up. Insults and smears is good enough for the party of corruption.
Trump admires the little Nazi while Clinton tells the little Nazi to STFU. If Trump wasn't Putin's puppet he wouldn't be working so hard trying to steal the election for him.

You have a strange way of showing it...
You just called America a terrorist nation.
We use terror to gain control of other nations. Is that not terrorism?

Do you think our massive military is just so we can protect the border, which is mostly unprotected?

Trump admires the little Nazi while Clinton tells the little Nazi to STFU. If Trump wasn't Putin's puppet he wouldn't be working so hard trying to steal the election for him.

A progressive talking about stealing elections....oh the irony.

Forum List

Back