“It’s not fair!” Trump sends 115 Tweets in 24 hours

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches. He’s completely embarrassing himself and our nation’s standing around the world but oh well. Just another day in the White House.

Why would anyone try to justify this toddler whining?

‘This is Trump unleashed’ — These charts show that the president is tweeting and speaking more than ever
Well, no one says you have to read those tweets or keep track of how many there are. That was YOUR decision.
Lol it doesn’t matter what I do. What matters is that Trump tweets like a teenage girl.

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches. He’s completely embarrassing himself and our nation’s standing around the world but oh well. Just another day in the White House.

‘This is Trump unleashed’ — These charts show that the president is tweeting and speaking more than ever
Well, no one says you have to read those tweets or keep track of how many there are. That was YOUR decision.
Lol it doesn’t matter what I do. What matters is that Trump tweets like a teenage girl.
Why do you care?

Why do you care?
Because he is the president and has way too much responsibility he isn’t qualified to have. He lacks the basic intelligence and emotional maturity for the job. There’s no getting around that.

Why do you care?
Because he is the president and has way too much responsibility he isn’t qualified to have. He lacks the basic intelligence and emotional maturity for the job. There’s no getting around that.
And yet, millions of people who were unemployed while Obama was President have jobs now that Trump is President.

Why do you care?
And yet, millions of people who were unemployed while Obama was President have jobs now that Trump is President.
I hate to break it to you but we have had consistent job growth since mid 2009 lol

He should be impeached for just the fact he doesn't get anything but tweet like a little brat from his mom's cellphone.
124 or so tweets, wtf? He doesnt have issue to deal with ? I have a lot less responsibility and I cant find time sometimes to scratch my ass.
If you are a trump supporter and you find this ok, than there is no hope in saving you. Too late !!!!

How pathetic is it, that you are bothered by his tweets. Enough to obsess over him, and start this thread. Too bad he will never read it. I’m sure he would be proud of the douche you have become. I’ve never read any of his tweets. I just voted for him in 16, and will again in 20. You should have never stopped taking your meds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He should be impeached for just the fact he doesn't get anything but tweet like a little brat from his mom's cellphone.
124 or so tweets, wtf? He doesnt have issue to deal with ? I have a lot less responsibility and I cant find time sometimes to scratch my ass.
If you are a trump supporter and you find this ok, than there is no hope in saving you. Too late !!!!

Well if you are a commie supporter, what do you think about the House leadership spending their entire time on trying to get rid of Trump? Talk about better issues to tackle.

I do support Trump Tweeting, and the reason is, it's one of the few outlets he has to battle the team of MSM players that degrade him over 93% of their political broadcasts and writings. What you and our comrades don't like is that he (unlike other Republican Presidents) uses that outlet to get his messages to the American voters. You're used to Republicans being trampled on helplessly.

Sorry, but those days are over for your people. Now we have somebody fighting back.

Why do you care?

What there is no getting around is that he's doing a better job than the last three Presidents we've had. Statistics don't lie.

Why do you care?

What there is no getting around is that he's doing a better job than the last three Presidents we've had. Statistics don't lie.
Like what? Job growth? That’s been happening ever since mid 2009? The longest stretch of job growth a president has ever presided over? Trump inherited that. The stock market was already doing well. Corporate profits were at an all time high under Obama as they are now. GDP growth was slow under Obama and that hasn’t changed under Trump. Obama reduced the deficit by 2/3 even if the debt doubled. Trump has exploded the deficit and is on track to add more to the debt than Obama. That’s what happens when you cut taxes but not any spending.

Let me sum this up another way: Obama inherited a recession that ended 6 months into his presidency and Trump inherited the continued job growth. A recession (primarily not Trump’s fault) is going to happen in the coming months.

Last edited:

It's bullshit man, it's a complete bullshit story.

Some folks suspect that Cambridge Analytica created a bot to produce a lot of them, but it is unknown for sure.

However, if you do a search, what is known, is that he doesn't have the time, nor the inclination to do them all. He has a staff do a lot of them.

https://www.quora.com/Who-runs-Trump’s-Twitter-account-Does-Donald-Trump-write-his-own-tweets

How To Tell When Someone Else Tweets From @realDonaldTrump

Who Is The Mystery Man Behind @realDonaldTrump? (Besides The President)

He writes Trump’s tweets. This Hudson Valley man has been with his campaign since Day 1.

Well if you are a commie supporter, what do you think about the House leadership spending their entire time on trying to get rid of Trump? Talk about better issues to tackle.

I do support Trump Tweeting, and the reason is, it's one of the few outlets he has to battle the team of MSM players that degrade him over 93% of their political broadcasts and writings. What you and our comrades don't like is that he (unlike other Republican Presidents) uses that outlet to get his messages to the American voters. You're used to Republicans being trampled on helplessly.

Sorry, but those days are over for your people. Now we have somebody fighting back.
I told you a million times I'm not a lefty and I dont adhere to any political party. The topic is about Trump...and he has many platforms other than Twitter, even the lefty media they air all his speeches, rallies, his staff and all.
One doesnt need the media to see that trump is the biggest bullshiter known to mankind right now.

I told you a million times I'm not a lefty and I dont adhere to any political party. The topic is about Trump...and he has many platforms other than Twitter, even the lefty media they air all his speeches, rallies, his staff and all.
One doesnt need the media to see that trump is the biggest bullshiter known to mankind right now.

No, they do not report important things or things that benefit Trump only. If the do report on him, they put a negative spin on it. That's why Fox is the number one cable news network; because they do report those things.

CNN, MSNBC said 'racist' more than 4,100 times from July 14-21

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/media-trump-hatred-coverage/

Why do you care?

Like what? Job growth? That’s been happening ever since mid 2009? The longest stretch of job growth a president has ever presided over? Trump inherited that. The stock market was already doing well. Corporate profits were at an all time high under Obama as they are now. GDP growth was slow under Obama and that hasn’t changed under Trump. Obama reduced the deficit by 2/3 even if the debt doubled. Trump has exploded the deficit and is on track to add more to the debt than Obama. That’s what happens when you cut taxes but not any spending.

Let me sum this up another way: Obama inherited a recession that ended 6 months into his presidency and Trump inherited the continued job growth. A recession (primarily not Trump’s fault) is going to happen in the coming months.

It must be going to happen in the coming months. After all, I've been hearing that for three years now.

The jobs created under DumBama were crap jobs. That's why welfare rolls rose under him and pretty much stayed there. You can't name one thing that DumBama did that contributed to job growth. So the economy didn't get better because of him, it got better in spite of him. That's why it was the slowest recovery since WWII. You'd have a hell of a time making the case that the most anti-business President in our lifetime was responsible for any job growth.

Median household income hit a new high under Trump, something that never happened under DumBama. In fact it decreased during his first couple years in office, and stated that way until half-way through his second term. If not for the fuel price reduction (which he had nothing to do with) it probably would have stayed there until the end of his second term. But people finally had some extra money to circulate in the economy and that's when things actually started to improve.

In Trump's First 30 Months, Manufacturing Up By 314,000 Jobs Over Obama; Which States Are Hot?

Why do you care?

It must be going to happen in the coming months. After all, I've been hearing that for three years now.

The jobs created under DumBama were crap jobs. That's why welfare rolls rose under him and pretty much stayed there. You can't name one thing that DumBama did that contributed to job growth. So the economy didn't get better because of him, it got better in spite of him. That's why it was the slowest recovery since WWII. You'd have a hell of a time making the case that the most anti-business President in our lifetime was responsible for any job growth.

Median household income hit a new high under Trump, something that never happened under DumBama. In fact it decreased during his first couple years in office, and stated that way until half-way through his second term. If not for the fuel price reduction (which he had nothing to do with) it probably would have stayed there until the end of his second term. But people finally had some extra money to circulate in the economy and that's when things actually started to improve.

In Trump's First 30 Months, Manufacturing Up By 314,000 Jobs Over Obama; Which States Are Hot?
Lol you’re basing this quality of jobs created under Obama vs Trump on absolutely nothing and it’s stupid.

Obama’s policies definitely did influence the economy for the better. The stimulus package is the primary reason why the recession ended and the economy began creating jobs. You keep pretending the unprecedented string of job growth under Obama somehow isn’t significant and it’s disingenuous and stupid. The recession ended once the stimulus package came into effect. According to the CBO, it created or saved 3 million private jobs.

Estimated Impact of the Stimulus Package on Employment and Economic Output | Congressional Budget Office

How it did this is simple. Because of the extension of unemployment benefits given to the millions who abruptly lost their jobs, consumer demand spiked intensely.

He reminds me of Castro in that way. Fidel could ramble on for hours and hours at a stretch.

That's what it takes to keep the masses in line.

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches.........

YOU are the whiny bitch in this thread. You're just a sniveling cock gobbler.

2020_mockup_1024x1024_d8c816c4-a8d2-4e4b-9c8b-3864be0c599b_1024x1024@2x.jpg
trump-for-prison.png

Why do you care?

Lol you’re basing this quality of jobs created under Obama vs Trump on absolutely nothing and it’s stupid.

Obama’s policies definitely did influence the economy for the better. The stimulus package is the primary reason why the recession ended and the economy began creating jobs. You keep pretending the unprecedented string of job growth under Obama somehow isn’t significant and it’s disingenuous and stupid. The recession ended once the stimulus package came into effect. According to the CBO, it created or saved 3 million private jobs.

Estimated Impact of the Stimulus Package on Employment and Economic Output | Congressional Budget Office

How it did this is simple. Because of the extension of unemployment benefits given to the millions who abruptly lost their jobs, consumer demand spiked intensely.

Utter bull. The so-called stimulus plan didn't stimulate anything. How is keeping people out of work helping the economy?

Presidents don't create jobs--the private sector does. All a President can do is make that harder or easier for them to accomplish. So tell me how DumBama made that easier for them to do. Was it adding more expensive and intrusive regulations on them? Saddling them with Commie Care and fines? Increasing their energy costs? Higher taxes? What????

The truth of the matter is the economy was saved by the feds dumping trillions of dollars into the stock market called quantitive easing. If not for that, DumBama would have sent us into a depression like we've never seen before.

Forum List

Back