It's Not Easy

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
to take.

Just over the past ten years at least ten students in my district, about half a dozen in my classes, have been shot and killed. A few have been killed in much worse ways. You kind of get used to it, but not really. Law enforcement, faith, and traditional values are needed more than ever.

to take.

Just over the past ten years at least ten students in my district, about half a dozen in my classes, have been shot and killed. A few have been killed in much worse ways. You kind of get used to it, but not really. Law enforcement, faith, and traditional values are needed more than ever.
That’s insane. Sorry to hear that.

to take.

What do you think the problem is?

For all the darkness in life there is light to match. Sometimes we need to change our perspective to see it.
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!!

:flameth:

Things changed during the 1980's regarding mass shootings and school shootings.

What changed?
We have a lot more guns and far less people with gun training and education. It's madness IMO to have a gun in your home and not train everyone who lives there how to use it and thus respect for the weapon and what it used for. Guns arent the problem. We've always had guns. We had more homes with guns in them in the past, but far fewer homes with guns and people who didnt understand what those guns were for and how to use them.

Things changed during the 1980's regarding mass shootings and school shootings.

What changed?
The relentless effort at undermining traditional values started to have "success."

We have a lot more guns and far less people with gun training and education. It's madness IMO to have a gun in your home and not train everyone who lives there how to use it and thus respect for the weapon and what it used for. Guns arent the problem. We've always had guns. We had more homes with guns in them in the past, but far fewer homes with guns and people who didnt understand what those guns were for and how to use them.
I won't have guns in my house. I 100% support the right of Americans to have them, but I have no facility with them, and have always considered the need for one to be a mark of weakness. That attitude may change as I get older, but I still have young children.

Once they took God out of the classrooms, problems in school exponentially got worse.

He's still there.
Not in public schools, he got banned from it, back in the late 1970s when one mother F'er said her son wasnt going to pray to a God. So instead of allowing that one devil kid to not pray, the education system banned all kids from praying and now they prey on each other...

Not in public schools, he got banned from it, back in the late 1970s when one mother F'er said her son wasnt going to pray to a God. So instead of allowing that one devil kid to not pray, the education system banned all kids from praying and now they prey on each other...
Kids are not banned from praying.

Yes. Teacher led Bible readings. But individual kids stil have the right to pray as long as they aren’t disruptive.
Oh yeah, all the kids are going to pull out their bibles in the middle of math, and say a prayer to God. Go back to loving Luficer, you Marxist twit.

Forum List

Back