"It's my body, my choice" doesn't count if another life is invovled.

rethuglican emos have been demonizing women for merely protecting their bodily autonomy from oppressive government overreach...

these are the same emo idiots who wish to deregulate every other God damned thing going, except the evul wimmins baginas
Oh please...are you liberal women going to bitch and moan my entire life? No one is demonizing you...you do that to yourself when you support the killing of another human being....for any reason...

"My body, my choice" doesn't mean squat. If some shithead murders a pregnant woman and the baby also dies, said shithead can be charged with two murders.

as they should be... is this simple concept too complicated for you?

But it's fine and dandy with you if the mother murders her unborn child through abortion? Is this simple concept too complicated for you?
Yup. It's perfectly alright with me. It's not the woman's responsibility to surrender her body as an incubator, just because it offends your sensibility. Bodily autonomy. Is this simple concept too complicated for you?

Self-autonomy ends when a woman is pregnant. She no longer only cared for her own well-being, but the well-being of the child she carries.
"Self" ends at conception. After... It becomes "we". Two people, with two unique sets of DNA. And our law states that all are created equal. And as such all parties are afforded equal protection, and treatment under the law.

"My body, my choice" doesn't mean squat. If some shithead murders a pregnant woman and the baby also dies, said shithead can be charged with two murders.

But it's fine and dandy with you if the mother murders her unborn child through abortion? Is this simple concept too complicated for you?
Yup. It's perfectly alright with me. It's not the woman's responsibility to surrender her body as an incubator, just because it offends your sensibility. Bodily autonomy. Is this simple concept too complicated for you?

Self-autonomy ends when a woman is pregnant. She no longer only cared for her own well-being, but the well-being of the child she carries.
"Self" ends at conception. After... It becomes "we". Two people, with two unique sets of DNA. And our law states that all are created equal. And as such all parties are afforded equal protection, and treatment under the law.
Self begins at birth.

No, it doesn't. she is still an individual, and has all of the rights as such. You just asserting otherwise doesn't make it so.

Self begins at birth.
In your opinion. So, I would certainly encourage you to never have an abortion. However, you do not have the right to dictate that everyone agree with, or behave in accordance to your personal opinion.

Self begins at birth.
Wrong. DNA evidence proves as much. And is backed up by courts double homicide rulings for the murder of pregnant women. And the constitution; " all men are created equal", people are created at conception. Try again baby killer...

Jjj

Self begins at birth.
Wrong. DNA evidence proves as much. And is backed up by courts double homicide rulings for the murder of pregnant women. And the constitution; " all men are created equal", people are created at conception. Try again baby killer...
Self begins at birth, nothing to do with DNA. Let’s see how childish you get....

Jjj

Self begins at birth.
Self begins at birth, nothing to do with DNA. Let’s see how childish you get....
No need to explain further... You have your own opinion to defend at the moment...

Self begins at birth.

You still haven't explained how a murderer can be tried for two murders if he kills a pregnant woman.....

I'm waiting.

Self begins at birth.

You still haven't explained how a murderer can be tried for two murders if he kills a pregnant woman.....

I'm waiting.

Is he tried for two murders everytime he kills a pregnant woman?

Self begins at birth.

I'm waiting.
Your question is a red herring. The fact that someone other than the pregnant woman doe not have the right to end the life of a non-viable fetus in no way abrogates the pregnant woman's right to bodily autonomy. Unless you're going to argue that a person can be forced to give up their kidney to another, or can be required, by force of law, to gibe blood for another, then your question has nothing to do with the concept of bodily autonomy.

Self begins at birth.

I'm waiting.

Pretty much any more. There's actually a law that says that...

Unborn Victims of Violence Act - Wikipedia

Jjj
Self begins at birth.
No need to explain further... You have your own opinion to defend at the moment...

Where does the Constitution reference people being created at conception or in fact any rights prior to birth?

Self begins at birth.

I'm waiting.

Pretty much any more. There's actually a law that says that...

Unborn Victims of Violence Act - Wikipedia

Do you have data to show that?

The law applies only to certain offenses over which the United States government has jurisdiction, including certain crimes committed on federal properties, against certain federal officials and employees, and by members of the military. In addition, it covers certain crimes that are defined by statute as federal offenses wherever they occur, no matter who commits them, such as certain crimes of terrorism.

Jjj
Self begins at birth.

Where does the Constitution reference people being created at conception or in fact any rights prior to birth?
It says "created". At conception a unique, new DNA sequence of human is created. Its not rocket science. That's why your kidney, is your kidney. Its your DNA; your "self". And can be proven so. No so much for another person...

Forum List

Back