It's just a matter of time now...

The US is full of whiney assed wussies.
How many other countries in the world have been enduring terror attacks for decades?
They are still there and still enduring, it does not stop their lives.
Well except for the relatively small number killed that is.

Get used to it pussies, We cannot eliminate it and it will happen again.

There has been an increase in violent crime in your neighborhood. So of course, your first reaction is to take the door off of your house before going to bed.

:cuckoo:

Intel chief: Al-Qaida likely to attempt attack - Yahoo! News

Of course, you could always go with the old addage that the intelligence is flawed and we shouldn't be worried about a thing.

That's odd. I thought 'Citizen of the World' Obama was loved and respected by all.

whoever said terrorists were ever going to be anything but terrorists?

It was a joke, but there is an element of truth to it. Obama still said there would be terrorists, of course, but many thought attacks against the US would be greatly reduced by the mere fact that Obama is not Bush. Of course that didn't happen. If anything, attacks on US soil have escalated since Obama took office.

That's odd. I thought 'Citizen of the World' Obama was loved and respected by all.

whoever said terrorists were ever going to be anything but terrorists?

It was a joke, but there is an element of truth to it. Obama still said there would be terrorists, of course, but many thought attacks against the US would be greatly reduced by the mere fact that Obama is not Bush. Of course that didn't happen. If anything, attacks on US soil have escalated since Obama took office.

I don't think people thought that about Obama. What I thought was that we would have a lot more good will internationally if Bush were out of office. Everything I've seen tells me that's true.

But terrorists? They weren't ever going to not be terrorists. It's about us not being as bad as they are that matters to me.

Forum List

Back