'It's gonna be a brigh sun shiny day!'

Really? Name them as they are so abundant.''The only thing I can recall is taking away the heating subsidies for the poor and defense which the left is now complaining about.

Go ahead prove that prowess, I dare you..........

You've already done it for me. I think it's time for you to show us fiscal sanity from the Reps on the revenue side. The fact that the left is complaining is prima facie evidence that spending cuts have been made. Your turn. When are the Reps going to be responsible?

Seems we have our answer..., NEVER! :eusa_whistle:

That's a rant? The Dems have agreed to all sorts of cuts. When are the Reps going to agree with most economists that the revenue side has to be addressed, too?

Really? Name them as they are so abundant.''The only thing I can recall is taking away the heating subsidies for the poor and defense which the left is now complaining about.

You've already done it for me. I think it's time for you to show us fiscal sanity from the Reps on the revenue side. The fact that the left is complaining is prima facie evidence that spending cuts have been made. Your turn. When are the Reps going to be responsible?
Democrats passed the last cut with the majority.

Now they want additional cuts, but not for everyone.

You cowered like a true democrat though. Avoiding any comment on the official dem position as any cut being extreme.

For the record the big government repubs suck ass.

I can say that as a tea party terrorist.

Neither do I. The point is both of those years were during Democratic administrations, the good old days that Clinton's going to be reminding us of for the next three months! :D

A Democrat in 1950 is way more Republican than Democrat by today's standards. Do you know how Truman came to power? By being on a commission that saved America $15 billion in waste. That's not how Democrats get power today.

Eisenhower was closer ideologically to Obama than he was to Bush

I doubt that. But regardless, Eisenhower was nowhere as corrupt as Obama.

Democrats passed the last cut with the majority.

Now they want additional cuts, but not for everyone.

You cowered like a true democrat though. Avoiding any comment on the official dem position as any cut being extreme.

For the record the big government repubs suck ass.

I can say that as a tea party terrorist.

Got a cite for the "any cut is extreme" quote? You don't get a pass for being a TPer. They're the ones pushing for fiscal irresponsibility on the revenue side.

The only dancing to do would be if both Republican and Democratic candidates lose.

Yeah, it's 1950 in America!!! :lol::lol::lol:

We were in a much better fiscal state in 1950.

What with 90% tax brackets on the wealthy, current day righties would shit their pants in 1950.

My mom and dad paid taxes all their lives. Dad's income when I was in high school was $300 a month, teaching 8 hour days with coaching and Saturday meeting days thrown in to help ends meet. He had 5 kids, and he paid what was then considered peoples' "fair share". Life wasn't easy for him.

Today, we have an entitled generation who have to have partial assistance if they only make $1600 a month with no taxes whatever removed from their paychecks.

Some of them, too have to have part time jobs. They have 2.5 times as many cars as my family had, RVs, 3 or 4 television sets, computers, and software libraries coming out the wazoo.

The difference? Today's people don't save back for two or more cars, which are no longer considered luxuries but givens.

I think it's better when each person pulls his own weight.

This demand for job givers to give up their profits to investors by tapping the excesses to drain off into the federal government is a big mistake.

It puts too much power in too few hands who no longer feel any privilege about serving people.

I see wide-eyed, greedy Democrats screaming their heads off at Libertarians and Republicans.

And in return, they're taking home a bundle of tax-free income off the people, not to mention all that missing federal money that is easy to divert to huge expense accounts.

Dont count your chickens before the eggs hatch......

You underestimate the stupidity of your fellow Americans. Mainly democrats with the big government repubs......

This is the same electorate that says suggesting a spending cut makes you a terrorist.

Obama wins the greed and wealth envy vote. That is a majority in America.

If you're voting for Romney you're also a big government Republican, sorry to break it to you.

A Democrat in 1950 is way more Republican than Democrat by today's standards. Do you know how Truman came to power? By being on a commission that saved America $15 billion in waste. That's not how Democrats get power today.

Eisenhower was closer ideologically to Obama than he was to Bush

I doubt that. But regardless, Eisenhower was nowhere as corrupt as Obama.

Obama has had one of the most corruption free administrations in recent history

Forum List

Back