CDZ It's gaypride again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Well I haven't heard of any big events in our area. Last year they went all out in the historic business district and it was a big bust so I doubt they see profit potential in trying to have a big gay carnival again.

1654115523152.png
and that goes for women too. LOLOL

But.the problem is that it's not Inclusive to all none violent none victim crime diverse life styles and status in the gay ,lesbian, bi, trans and none binary. It only centering around the nuclear structured family unit only, the military ,police and f.b.i Also it is centered around wall street and big corporations. Since HIV it has been controlled by the half backed ,shallow liberal side of the corporate heteronormal white Pickett e fences ,for profit ,tax shelter. Still trying to pressure gays who reject the white picket life style to confirm. Well since it is still sex negative ,and it is ,I'm still boycotting it .Worst besides the pride parade ,like in New York city, is no longer financially supported through private fund raising Corporations control it. It is no longer free.They charge outrageous admissions. This is also fueling the hetero normal conservatives to gain power thanks for the movement not promoting actual diversity.
Your perversion is NOT a virtue!!!

Greg

When you absolutely…
Positively…
Must ensure the total destruction of your asshole…
59091E4E-1559-40CC-A41E-90840C2D724B.jpeg

There are better ways than pounding it with a cock…

Whoopee,.. even if there was a month for straights, I couldn't care any less than I do right now. AKA not at all.

Why do you people hate Log Cabin Republicans? I am white, and straight but still hate the idea of the Nuclear family and the so-called heterosexual social norm of being enslaved by marriage.
Well being that I'm pro taxation against the wealthy and big business. I'm pro social security ,well fare,big federal government, prolife style and sexual freedom. Benefits for all life styles and status. Just as I'm m against majority conservatism ,from Republican to KkK..I'm against minority conservative politics too .You are no different than Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson and Marjorie Green. You conservative gays fuel your Homophobic straight oppressors conservatives . You give the Mitch McConnell's the power against yourself ,due to nature's destruction controls you the way it controls the White Pickett e fence Donald Trump's and greens .I don't support the demos or progressives neither ,they are all sex negatives. Conservatism,survival of the fittest is nature's mistake.

Well being that I'm pro taxation against the wealthy and big business. I'm pro social security ,well fare,big federal government, prolife style and sexual freedom. Benefits for all life styles and status. Just as I'm m against majority conservatism ,from Republican to KkK..I'm against minority conservative politics too .You are no different than Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson and Marjorie Green. You conservative gays fuel your Homophobic straight oppressors conservatives . You give the Mitch McConnell's the power against yourself ,due to nature's destruction controls you the way it controls the White Pickett e fence Donald Trump's and greens .I don't support the demos or progressives neither ,they are all sex negatives. Conservatism,survival of the fittest is nature's mistake.

See Moonglow? ^^^This Russian troll has got you pegged!

Last edited:
Don't mess with moonglow and his gay life style, he is proud of it and will announce it without fear.

Gay pride-Translation: I feel like I deserve a whole month's worth of attention because all I receive is negative press since I'm so entitled about my sexuality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back