CDZ It's gaypride again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst besides the pride parade ,like in New York city, is no longer financially supported through private fund raising Corporations control it. It is no longer free.They charge outrageous admissions.

People pay money to watch this shit??

cross-dressing-man-taking-part-in-the-parade-at-liverpool-pride-2017-JPMY0P.jpg

Here are 10 ways to celebrate Gay Pride Month even if you're not gay.

They left off the part about the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! I guess that's God's way of saying no more earth floods, but no gold either. :( (Ah well it's better than nothing lol)

But.the problem is that it's not Inclusive to all none violent none victim crime diverse life styles and status in the gay ,lesbian, bi, trans and none binary. It only centering around the nuclear structured family unit only, the military ,police and f.b.i Also it is centered around wall street and big corporations. Since HIV it has been controlled by the half backed ,shallow liberal side of the corporate heteronormal white Pickett e fences ,for profit ,tax shelter. Still trying to pressure gays who reject the white picket life style to confirm. Well since it is still sex negative ,and it is ,I'm still boycotting it .Worst besides the pride parade ,like in New York city, is no longer financially supported through private fund raising Corporations control it. It is no longer free.They charge outrageous admissions. This is also fueling the hetero normal conservatives to gain power thanks for the movement not promoting actual diversity.
Do you have a nice dressing you would suggest to go with this word salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back