It's FUNNY As Hell Watching ALL of the Trump Supporters Whine About McCabe

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
funny watching all of the Trumpettes whining about McCabe discussing the potential of the 25th A

These whiny Trumpettes have no understanding of the 25th A

These Trumpettes are allied with Trump

They hate The Constitution

no understanding?

What is YOUR understanding of the 25th?

What was McCabe referring to when he referred to the 25th?

Every time you comment on this, use the word COUP. That is exactly what they attempted. They need to start laying awake at night, worrying about the prospect of dying in Federal prison.

funny watching all of the Trumpettes whining about McCabe discussing the potential of the 25th A

McCabe sounds like a great American patriot.

Every time you comment on this, use the word COUP. That is exactly what they attempted. They need to start laying awake at night, worrying about the prospect of dying in Federal prison.

Since when is trying to protect America a COUP - especially when your job is to protect America?

Last edited:

What's even funnier is the number of you losers still supporting this clown.

Since when is trying to protect America a COUP?

With all due respect, you didn't do very well at trying to protect us from the last President. So why the sudden facade of "patriotism"?

I'm just sayin'.

Trump supporters whine about everything.

Don't worry

it's bipartisan.

non trump supporters whine about everything as well.....

especially Trump

"i heard you were part of the resistance", Trump told Andrew McCabe, according to Andrew McCabe

Funny coming from the people who have whined about Trump 24/7 since election night 2016. As for the 25th amedmendt. The 25th Amendment, proposed by Congress and ratified by the states in the aftermath of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, provides the procedures for replacing the president or vice president in the event of death, removal, resignation, or incapacitation. The President is not dead nor has he been removed /impeached he has not resigned nor does he suffer from any incapacitation butthurt over election results is not grounds for either impeachment or invoking the 25th Amendment game, set, match.

u-g-F59IP80.jpg

the word stupid does not appear in McCabe's book, that's because he doesn't like describing himself

With all due respect, you didn't do very well at trying to protect us from the last President. So why the sudden facade of "patriotism"?

I'm just sayin'.
I expect her to go crazy when Trump wins in 2020!

:th_spinspin:

McCabe has exposed / confirmed not only the already exposed Seditious Conspiracy / treason by Democrats but also Rosenstein's role in it.

Bwuhahahaha....

I'm just sayin'.

Expect it? I look forward to it. :laugh:

I'm just sayin'.

Who is "her"?

What’s funnier than this is you dumb ass tards whining about Trump…

It’s stupid tards like yourself that have no understanding of the 25th A.

You have no clue how stupid you look to the informed….

You and yours are really some Stupid Know Nothing Idiotic tards……

It is actually amusing to see the stupidity you spout with such confidence..

You are dumber than a sack of day old dog shit.

I could go on and on, but I think even your dumb ass might get it now…

You are Stupid…..

Alan Dershowitz: Using 25th Amendment To Oust Trump Is "Clearly An Attempt At A Coup D'Etat"

What’s funnier than this is you dumb ass tards whining about Trump…

It’s stupid tards like yourself that have no understanding of the 25th A.

You have no clue how stupid you look to the informed….

You and yours are really some Stupid Know Nothing Idiotic tards……

It is actually amusing to see the stupidity you spout with such confidence..

You are dumber than a sack of day old dog shit.

I could go on and on, but I think even your dumb ass might get it now…

You are Stupid…..

Alan Dershowitz: Using 25th Amendment To Oust Trump Is "Clearly An Attempt At A Coup D'Etat"

Your excessive & repetitive use of the root word 'stupid' and it's other forms is redundant & demonstrates your stupidity.

Forum List

Back