It’s feeling like Operation Wetback 2.0 could commence at any moment.

I don't think so, the Capitalist elite make way too much money off of Illegal immigrants.

Who are these elites?
The proprietor of Gustavos Tire Shop?
Miguel’s Tree Trimming?
Here in the wetback capital of Mexifornia they all work for barely legal cousins and super shithole types of wetbacks businesses that are self serving to the underground wetback black market.
Some years ago, 11 illegals were found working at Sikorsky Aircraft. A defense plant. 22 pages of background info. Apparently the supervisor knew them all and got them the job. THAT's how illegals can get any job, anytime, anywhere.

Illegals have zero problems getting a job because the white guys will hire thewm..Si...

The good news is that the government has been cracking down on businesses that are employing illegal immigrants and prosecuting them. We need to continue to crackdown on these companies as it will do more in the long term reduction of illegal immigrants.
All they have to do is raid the chicken plants but they won't.

That was the argument the left used to say Trump would not do anything on this issue.

It has already been refuted by actual events.

Refuted?
There's more Illegals / Latinos now than before Trump took office.
I can vouch for this.

HOw so?

The data shows that Illegal Immigration is rising under Trump.
I see more Latinos now than pre-Trump, duh.

Yep, and it's all being planned, financed and orchestrated by the commies. Familiarize yourself with the Cloward and Piven strategy. Their intent is to overwhelm the system and so far they're getting away with it.

ICE should be enforcing deportations orders, starting with the most recent and working their way back.

We have an express Commerce Clause; why is Government solving all problems for the right wing?

You have to be the dumbest MF on this board, the commerce clause has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

It’s feeling like Operation Wetback 2.0 could commence at any moment

hope ICE doesnt raid golf courses and clean out Trumps ground crews.

I don't think so, the Capitalist elite make way too much money off of Illegal immigrants.

That was the argument the left used to say Trump would not do anything on this issue.

And...? Wall built?...nope. Mexico paid for Wall?...nope. Southern border closed?...nope.

I can't find any reference to Project Brazos, that government sponsored hiring of Mexican migrants to offset the American boys going war. (Mexico practically sat on it's ass during WW2, but it sure had plenty of surplus workers). I can't find it either. But, yes, Virginia , Project Brazos was real. And yes, Mexico never actually was involved in WWII. Nope. Non combatants, didn't want to actually stand for anything.
Why would Mexico get involved with WWII? They weren't attacked or had war declared against them.

Illegals have zero problems getting a job because the white guys will hire thewm..Si...

The good news is that the government has been cracking down on businesses that are employing illegal immigrants and prosecuting them. We need to continue to crackdown on these companies as it will do more in the long term reduction of illegal immigrants.

I am sure you have something to support this claim?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He basically has not done anything but talk a lot and make a few threats...none of which he has carried out yet
He did that or congress did it? If he had his way we’d have miles of wall by now. If he try’s doing it the dems due to stop it. So who’s the problem here?

His party had full control of congress for 2 years...why did he wait till that was not longer the case to get "serious"?
Because control didn’t equal The required votes to pass it. Is your memory really this short?
We all knew, even in November 2016, that the next two years would be nothing but excuses. :71:

might be TACTICS for 2020 but its ok . If TRUMP actually goes after the 'mex' at this time things will all be cool with me GGator .
He keeps blowing smoke and his deplorables keep sucking it in...:71:
------------------------------------ maybe , who knows , maybe we will see . TRUMP has gotta know what --- I --- and his hordes of Deplorables are thinking Bode .

I am sure you have something to support this claim?

Federal Government Cracks Down on Employment of Undocumented Immigrants | Michigan Law Firm – Attorneys | Warner Norcross + Judd LLP

Thad Altman bill cracks down on businesses in Florida using undocumented workers

ICE cracking down on employers hiring undocumented workers

Not nearly enough in my opinion but it is at least a start.

God I pray he does something
How long do you plan on waiting?
Something big is coming.. and every Latino that has disrespected me by talking Spanish in front of me I will laugh and all their faces hahah
"Something big is coming".........Mexico is paying for the Wall!
"Something big is coming".........The Southern Border is being shut down!
"Something big is coming".........H. Clinton is getting locked up! Ruh Roooooh!
"Something big is coming".........The FISA request is being declassified!
"Something big is coming".........Democrats are going to flip for a deal!
"Something big is coming".........Obamacare will be replaced with something better!

You'd think donnie's deplorables would be smart enough to see the pattern....but, alas, :haha:

Something big is coming.. and every Latino that has disrespected me by talking Spanish in front of me I will laugh and all their faces hahah
"Something big is coming".........Obamacare will be replaced with something better!

You'd think donnie's deplorables would be smart enough to see the pattern....but, alas, :haha:
Domestic terrorist talk right there

Well then, I guess you should report me. Do your duty, little boy.

Well then, I guess you should report me. Do your duty, little boy.
Don’t worry you guys can’t win elections lol

Forum List

Back